Thanks

Cheating in Games - Part 1

Good day everybody.

If you are a cheater, this is something you might be interested in.
    But first of all, let me introduce myself, and let me tell you some more about me.

Hello, i am Defalt

• Gamer
    • Average Guy
    • Fair
    • Passionated in gamehacking

Do I cheat myself?
    No, I got away with that a long time ago, but the cheating scene in general is quite interesting.
    I was there before, when you just had to load up a cheat, and join on any server you want, and bring terror to everybody. You could see people ragequiting, or spamming the voicechat.
    Since the servers will slowly get empty anyway, you just could join a new one before an admin came, and you were fine. Detection rate in the past was very low, when VAC1 came out, but yeah those times are pretty much over, sadly, but as long as there will be games, there will be cheats. I started getting involved into this around 2010, as an average person, trying to take advantage of other players. After a few years of cheating, using various providers for different games, I started off as supporter for a big game hacking company. This must have been somewhere around 2013. After getting promoted later on that road, started to getting paid and acting as supervisor, I started to gather a lot of knowledge, around pretty much everything around the cheating scene. The cheating scene itself is a pretty dark place, lot of weird stuff going on there, however, I got my Informations, and everything I know, from good sources, coders, and people who are good to get into things, if you understand what I’m trying to say.
    After all those years of gathering informations, i got pretty good at what I’m doing, sure theres is a lot to learn, but well, I’m young.

So what will this be about?
    A lot to be honest, I will talk further about different anticheat systems, see list below.
    Cheating in general, and stuff around that.

Here is a list of current anticheats I will talk further about in this guide.
    Lets split them up in blocks, since some belong together;

-VAC
    -Overwatch
    -PunkBuster

-FaiFight
    -GameBlocks

-BattlEye

-EasyAntiCheat

-RockstarGames

So, what is cheating in games?
    Thats pretty simple actually, cheating is to take advantage of other players, using various tools/scripts or 3rd party programs. I really don’t mind if you want to call it cheating or hacking.
    You don’t need to be a black hat hacker to hack in games, it’s just as simple as buying food, at least that is the only thing most people see. You visit a cheat site, buy a cheat, and play a game that’s all good, except you got banned - most people will blame it on the site, which is right basically, but people are forgetting something very important here.

This is a business, I’m not talking about couple hundred dollars here.
    This is a multi-million dollar business.

Most people will blame the site if they got banned, however, AntiCheatSystems, have hundreds of people sometimes, working against a single person. Usually a Cheat only has one coder, due a lot coder would fuck up each other’s work maybe. However, it’s different wherever you are, and doesn’t really affect you for now. Usually a Coder maintains between 5-10 cheats, depending on the site. So yeah, you have couple hundred of anticheat staff, working against one coders endeavour, who's also responsible for for more than 1 system.

Not fair right?

As we move into this new era, we are going to have to change our style of gameplay in order to look more legit, and to try to avoid being permanently banned (which is almost impossible). Lets face it, the cost of a new key is now very expensive, so we just can't buy them every day. Nor do we want to. We have to start to blend in more... no more shooting as they are coming around the corner before they get there, or snapping around which will be more noticeable and get you perm banned. Also, a lot of the games are now being monitored by admins and anti cheat staff. So if you are watching players through walls or running straight to an enemy, then there is a higher chance of getting banned if an admin is watching. These new anti-cheat companies are monitoring the servers all the time looking for us…
    Even by playing carefully, it may still cost you your key in the end. I think we all have to start to realize the moment we decide to buy and turn on that cheat that a ban will eventually come whether it takes a month, a week or even an hour. This will affect each one of us as cheaters. Coders make cheats they don't create miracles.

New Games
    Moving forward as the new games are coming out. Take some time and read up on each anti-cheat company and what they are capable of in this new day and age of cheating. We also should stop this nonsense blaming game every time we get caught.
    Its nobody's fault, but your own, you cheat because you want, not because anybody forces you to.This is a business, and by cheating, you have become a part of it.

Personal Opinion
    Since i got more into touch with cheating, i dont really think cheating in games is fun anymore, thats why i usually play Indie or Coop Games, to not deal with all those PvP Hacking stuff.
    But since i was a cheater myself i know how fun it is to take advantage of players and see them flaming.
    However i do not judge anybody, its up to every single person if you want to cheat or not.

Cheating in Genral
    Cheating these days is not as easy anymore as its used to be.There are a lot off good anticheat tools outside, which dont really fuck around.
    AntiCheatSystem are checking way more stuff now then they used to.
    You wont really believe what they can actually see, so i wont borther you with that, but its quite a lot.
    However, before cheat, you should remember a few things.

Is it worth loosing my account?

- You should not cheat on your account, unless you can take the risk of loosing it, this means, that you should not cheat on your main account, where you have hundreds of games on and items worth thousands of dollars, get an alt account

Is it worth paying for?

- I guess its the only way, you wont get far with public cheats, there are quite a few provider outside which are doing a really good job.

Have you been banned before?

- If so, you have to take preactions before making a new account, what you need to to always depends which system you have been banned from.

Dont link your phonenumbers

- Do i even have to explain this?
    Steamguard is safe enough if you dont download crap from the internet

More to follow
    Last edited by Shades; 05-17-2017 at 03:52 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Good article.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to -Panda- For This Useful Post:

Shades (05-17-2017)

Do or do not. There is no try. - Yoda
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Interesting read

"My life spans millennia. Legions have risen to test me. […] My ascendance is inevitable. A day, a year, millennium-it matters not. I hold the patience of stone and the will of stars. Your striving is insignificant. Let your death be the same."
    -The Sith Emperor

Member - 06.05.2010
    Premium Member - 08.12.2015
    News Force - 24.10.2016 / 26.03.2018
    Publicist - 06.12.2017 / XX.XX.2018
    Battlefield Minion - 23.12.2017
    GTA Minion - 23.01.2018

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Vader For This Useful Post:

Shades (05-17-2017)

Thanks
    Well, the section seems pretty dead, so i probably wont do more stuff

Thanks
    Are people interested in a second part of this? I would work of my list and start with Vac and overwatch, but not if it keeps being this quite here

Thanks
    I am interested in a second part, thanks for this.

EDIT: nvm you are banned, RIP lol