Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Name: Juan
    Position/Section applying for: Music News /Freelancer
    Rate your English skills (as a whole) on a 1-10 scale: 8
    Do you have any experience of being on a news / publications team, advanced or specific writing or related? If so, explain: No
    Are you able to meet a weekly deadline where expectations are your responsibilities are completed prior to news publication?: Yes
    Why do you believe you should be apart of the News Force?:It's hard to find a person that doesn't like music. We need it very often, so I would like to share some of my knowledge about this.

good luck to everyone
    Selling my BTC for your PAYPAL

My rate is 20% or 15% (depends amount)

Add me on IM

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WeakHands For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Hova (05-25-2017),Rob (05-23-2017)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Name:
    Jamie

Position/Section applying for:
    Music News

Rate your English skills (as a whole) on a 1-10 scale:

Do you have any experience of being on a news / publications team, advanced or specific writing or related? If so, explain:
    I wrote in the sports section for my middle/high school newspaper that was distributed monthly.

Are you able to meet a weekly deadline where expectations are your responsibilities are completed prior to news publication?:
    Yes, a weekly deadline would be a a simple task that I would never miss.

Why do you believe you should be apart of the News Force?:
    I feel being apart of the news force would be an amazing opportunity and sense of personal enjoyment that I would consistently work towards. I believe I have valuable information and skills that I can provide to the Music News section. I work part time as a DJ, and have been for the past 3 years. Because of this, I am constantly updated with music information. Whether it is new songs, album announcements, or rising artists, I have a solid grasp on what is happening in the music community.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Pika For This Useful Post:

DildoTheCloutGod (05-22-2017),[MPGH]Hova (05-25-2017),Rob (05-23-2017),Vader (05-22-2017)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Name:
    Sean

Position/Section applying for:
    Global News, Music News, WTF News, Freelancer

Rate your English skills (as a whole) on a 1-10 scale:

Do you have any experience of being on a news / publications team, advanced or specific writing or related? If so, explain:
    I’m currently a junior in high school, having taken AP Language and Composition this year at school. Next year, I will be taking AP Literature as a senior. At my school, I am the editor of my school newspaper, and I also write the club newsletter for one the school clubs that I founded. For my school newspaper last year when I was just a writer, I was in charge of the recent news, political commentary, and weird news. (basically WTF news)

Are you able to meet a weekly deadline where expectations are your responsibilities are completed prior to news publication?:
    I am definitely able to meet a weekly deadline as I spend quite some time browsing each day in random threads. Instead of wasting my time on video games or writing new hacks for rotmg when I’m not coding or writing my college application essays, I will be writing on mpgh instead. (A much better use of time)

Why do you believe you should be apart of the News Force?:
    I mess around on mpgh a lot, and I also write a lot. I believe that my writing skills could be put to good use on mpgh to spread around the news. I also strive for perfection in all my writings, so you can be sure that my writing for the news will be top-notch quality. I also browse the current news when I'm home for about an hour each day, so I will be extremely updated on all current news. For music, I enjoy new pop songs and classical music, and can update the community and what new songs came out that are good. For WTF news, I often read the weird facts that I'm subscribed to on Facebook, so I know quite a lot of new and interesting facts. I also often write compositions for various topics for various writing competitions in the U.S., so I'm also well fit to be a freelancer.

Good luck to everyone applying!

Sep 2016 - Joined MPGH
    March 2017 - Premium Member
    October 2017 - News Force
    January 2018 - Premium Seller
    February 2018 - Publicist

sc_rotmg
    SC2K
    Boombox’s Sheep

Buying all CS:GO skins!

Add me on IM to discuss stuff

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sean For This Useful Post:

Lupin (05-24-2017),[MPGH]Hova (05-25-2017),Rob (05-23-2017)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Name: Ayoub
    Position/Section applying for: Music News
    Rate your English skills (as a whole) on a 1-10 scale: 8.5. I'm currently a second year attending a University. I have taken all required English courses and passed with B and higher
    Do you have any experience of being on a news / publications team, advanced or specific writing or related? If so, explain: (IE, AP Language or wrote on a high school news team): Nope however, I took AP English during my senior year in High school and we had weekly 800-1000 Essays.
    Are you able to meet a weekly deadline where expectations are your responsibilities are completed prior to news publication?: Yes.
    Why do you believe you should be apart of the News Force?: I feel like it's a give and take. I will be able to utilize my skills and bring my best effort to the table and help make the news the best as possible. Also with me being in the News Force I will be able to learn skills in which I can use in the News Force.I also keep up with Music a lot and I've always been interested in new music and news related therefore I believe I should be apart of the News Force.
    Last edited by Fliest_aladdin; 05-24-2017 at 06:01 PM.
    Add me on IM
    Add me on IM

If you would like to Vouch For me
    Tutorial on HOW to SE FitBit

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Fliest_aladdin For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Hova (05-25-2017)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Name: Mohammad, go around being called Mo though.

Position/Section applying for: Music and/or global.

Rate your English skills (as a whole) on a 1-10 scale: I assume I'd fall under the 9 category.

Do you have any experience of being on a news / publications team, advanced or specific writing or related? If so, explain: Yes. I wrote for my highschool's news club with weekly reports on school activities and also was enrolled in AP Literature.

Are you able to meet a weekly deadline where expectations are your responsibilities are completed prior to news publication?: A week is more than enough time to get my work done. I consider my responsibilities a top priority.

Why do you believe you should be apart of the News Force?: Would like to contribute to MPGH and considering I share experience in this topic it wouldn't hurt to give it a shot. Ever since my government class in 12th grade, I've shared this habit of being interested in watching the news and expanding my area of knowledge. It feels good to be enlightened.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Enzo. For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Hova (05-27-2017),Vader (05-26-2017)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Applications will close in 3 days.

Always be aware of impostors, ask for verification by having the person send you a message on MPGH.
    Please do not waste my time & your time with useless messages. These will be ignored and actions will be taken.

Make sure to read the MPGH Rules & each Section STICKY for extra information and rules that apply for that
    specific section.
    *Please confirm my Identity before any transaction* If you have any questions, please feel
    free to contact me using the links Below.Please make sure to SEARCH your question using the following link first
    |Search |
    Useful Links >> |MPGH Rules | Report A Scammer | How to MPGH | Market Place Rules |
    Contact Information >> | Private Message | Visitor Message |

12. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Hova For This Useful Post:

9Gold (05-27-2017),[MPGH]Ahl (05-26-2017),Allura (05-27-2017),Ash (05-26-2017),Levi (05-26-2017),Pika (05-26-2017),Rob (05-26-2017),Steve (05-27-2017),Vader (05-27-2017)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Name: Adam

Position/Section applying for: Global News or WTF News

Rate your English skills on a 1-10 scale: 9.5

Do you have any experience of being on a news / publications team, advanced or specific writing or related? If so, explain: I do have experience, back in school I was part of a news team and we covered stuff from gossip to global news. My style is adding some humor into the news if needed or/and getting the news across whilst also adding my own kind of finish to it!

Are you able to meet a weekly deadline where expectations are your responsibilities are completed prior to news publication?: I am active whenever it comes to writing out stuff and getting the job done, whenever the assignment is set I will do it in the coming minutes/hours. My work ethic is very good and I am sure others will enjoy the work I produce!

Why do you believe you should be apart of the News Force?: I believe I should be part of the News Force because I have a passion for writing and informing others with the latest news! I enjoyed my time writing essays back in school and being part of the News Team in school. I like to keep the news fresh and use my creativity to make sure it isn't a boring newspaper c:
    Passing my English Literature exams and having experience with delivering news to a wide range of people, I feel like I would be best if I was given the opportunity to have this role.
    Also, with a good work ethic I can get the job done quickly making sure it is done at a high standard.

Thanks for your time,
    ==================================================

Links > Rules | How to MPGH | Report a Scammer | Market Place Rules

MPGH History

MPGH Member - 11-20-2016
    News Force (WTF) - 06-06-2017 - 07-23-17 [Resign]

Return to MPGH - 10-14-2017

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 9Gold For This Useful Post:

Ash (05-27-2017),[MPGH]Hova (05-27-2017)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12