"We are shaped by our thoughts; we become what we think"
    Premium Seller
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful

[SERIOUS] Market Money Withdrawal

Hi guys,

I'm actually really curious. For those people making over 1k+ in the market every month or two. I was wondering how y'all withdraw? How are you staying anonymous?

Also a question: do you guys think withdrawing that much money directly to your bank from PayPal would be unsafe? Why or why not?

EDIT: Mainly talking about US people.

Thanks!
    Last edited by Poseidon; 05-19-2017 at 09:24 AM.
    Pʟᴇᴀsᴇ ᴘʀᴇss +Rᴇᴘ ᴀɴᴅ/ᴏʀ Tʜᴀɴᴋs ɪғ I ᴀssɪsᴛᴇᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ᴏʀ ᴡᴀs ᴏғ sᴇʀᴠɪᴄᴇ ɪɴ ᴀɴʏ ᴡᴀʏ.

╭━━━━━━━━━━━━━━•━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╮
    Vᴏᴜᴄʜᴇs
    Lᴇᴀɢᴜᴇ ᴏғ Lᴇɢᴇɴᴅs NA Gɪғᴛɪɴɢ Sᴇʀᴠɪᴄᴇ
    US Dᴏᴍɪɴᴏ's Pɪᴢᴢᴀs

╰━━━━━━━━━━━━━━•━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╯

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Poseidon View Post
    Hi guys,

I'm actually really curious. For those people making over 1k+ in the market every month or two. I was wondering how y'all withdraw? How are you staying anonymous?

Also a question: do you guys think withdrawing that much money directly to your bank from PayPal would be unsafe? Why or why not?

Thanks!
    It is unsafe for my Country at least.It will raise flags.

Running a top notch service!
    Make sure you've added the correct guy by verifying through the button above!
    I NEVER take payments UPFRONT!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    Just cash out through a different method, or just cash out a little bit slower. Failing that, try different PayPal accounts to cash out with.

Threadstarter
    Premium Seller
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by Xahan View Post
    Just cash out through a different method, or just cash out a little bit slower. Failing that, try different PayPal accounts to cash out with.

That didn't answer the question at all. How are staying anonymous? Are you cashing it to your bank?

Vᴏᴜᴄʜᴇs
    US Dᴏᴍɪɴᴏ's Pɪᴢᴢᴀs

Wherever the wind of life decides to takes me, for instance, my parent's basement right now.
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    I only make 1/3 of that but I just buy online shit with btc from overstock

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    I am in the same situation as you. I used to do bank transfers from PayPal, but bank knows I don't work, and I had thousands coming in. Was close to 10k, decided to stop it so I don't get taxed, and raise flags. Then I went into buying giftcards and found a guy who buys it for a little bit cheaper than the value. That shit got annoying, then I found some guy to do western Union transfers. Not bad right now, just do it once a week couple thousand, but also very bait. Stopping doing that shit month, already had thousands done and they will probably start asking questions soon. So now I'm pretty much fucked, I have nothing to use this money for, can't take it out.

I am probably left with a choice of getting my PayPal holder to withdrawal, and literally mail me thousands each week/2 weeks. Will be fucked if it gets stollen, but I mean its better than just spending it out on the internet. I would do that, but I make too much to buy shit online each time. So I guess, take some tips from me and do Western Union transfers, which are pretty safe if you find a partner, and it will be good for you if you only get 1K per month. Since you're in US, BTC is by far the safest option you got. I am not, so I am fucked.

So I guess just take tips from me.

Thanks
    I just wait till I have few thousands or when BTC price is going crazy and I cashed it on LBC with cash in mail payment, you won't receive 1:1, just perhaps receive $960 USD if you sell $1000 BTC. Been doing it for a year now, no problem when receiving the money, I've already bought BTC and sold BTC this way. When doing cash in mail on LBC, just look for the right trader as each trader have different terms such as making you cancel the trade if BTC has gone down as they don't want to lose money, but they won't care for the customer and reject cancellation if BTC goes up and the customer asks to cancel. They also give you the option for overnight delivery, so I always receive my package the very next morning.

You might be worried about counterfeit bills, to prevent this from happening and for any other issues, just stick with traders that have 3000+ Feedback, also invest in buying a money counter if you're going to do this.

Edit: You can also do cash in person, which I would recommend doing in a public area and with few friends.
    Last edited by Cthulhu; 05-20-2017 at 01:46 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Just buy Bitcoin and cash out via them?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by The Cthulhu View Post
    I just wait till I have few thousands or when BTC price is going crazy and I cashed it on LBC with cash in mail payment, you won't receive 1:1, just perhaps receive $960 USD if you sell $1000 BTC. Been doing it for a year now, no problem when receiving the money, I've already bought BTC and sold BTC this way. When doing cash in mail on LBC, just look for the right trader as each trader have different terms such as making you cancel the trade if BTC has gone down as they don't want to lose money, but they won't care for the customer and reject cancellation if BTC goes up and the customer asks to cancel. They also give you the option for overnight delivery, so I always receive my package the very next morning.

You might be worried about counterfeit bills, to prevent this from happening and for any other issues, just stick with traders that have 3000+ Feedback, also invest in buying a money counter if you're going to do this.

Edit: You can also do cash in person, which I would recommend doing in a public area and with few friends.
    How do I find a guy to meet up and buy it?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    What about bitcoin ATM?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    So, transferring to your bank without a business account, it high risk. There are many alternatives.

Potentially you could purchase BTC, and then go on localbtc and sell it for cash, prepaid cards, gift cards and more. Or use cryptopay and just use it as a credit card.

You could also, create a business account. Verify all your info, bank transfers shouldn't be a problem. Unfortunately, it's not anonymous though.

Prepaid cards are probably your best bet. Other then BTC I'm not sure exactly how to get cash anonymously.
    Make Money With Supreme Cash
    CLICK ON IMAGE TO LEARN MORE!

START MAKING MONEY NOW!!!

MPGH Member Since - 03-28-2015
    MPGH Premium Member Since - 01-03-2017
    MPGH Premium Seller Since - 05-02-2017

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Perhaps it's an option to buy physical gold with Bitcoin or Paypal funds and then sell the gold elsewhere if you really need cash.

Threadstarter
    Premium Seller
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by Cadized View Post
    I am in the same situation as you. I used to do bank transfers from PayPal, but bank knows I don't work, and I had thousands coming in. Was close to 10k, decided to stop it so I don't get taxed, and raise flags. Then I went into buying giftcards and found a guy who buys it for a little bit cheaper than the value. That shit got annoying, then I found some guy to do western Union transfers. Not bad right now, just do it once a week couple thousand, but also very bait. Stopping doing that shit month, already had thousands done and they will probably start asking questions soon. So now I'm pretty much fucked, I have nothing to use this money for, can't take it out.

I am probably left with a choice of getting my PayPal holder to withdrawal, and literally mail me thousands each week/2 weeks. Will be fucked if it gets stollen, but I mean its better than just spending it out on the internet. I would do that, but I make too much to buy shit online each time. So I guess, take some tips from me and do Western Union transfers, which are pretty safe if you find a partner, and it will be good for you if you only get 1K per month. Since you're in US, BTC is by far the safest option you got. I am not, so I am fucked.

So I guess just take tips from me.
    Could you expand a little on how the Western Union works? Also as for your question for meeting people irl, just go on something like Craigslist. I don't know what country you're from, so I'm not sure where exactly you can look.

Quote Originally Posted by The Cthulhu View Post

I thought about doing this, but alot of my customer do PayPal, and PayPal -> BTC is -15%. Pain in the ass.

Vᴏᴜᴄʜᴇs
    US Dᴏᴍɪɴᴏ's Pɪᴢᴢᴀs

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Poseidon View Post

Could you expand a little on how the Western Union works? Also as for your question for meeting people irl, just go on something like Craigslist. I don't know what country you're from, so I'm not sure where exactly you can look.

I thought about doing this, but alot of my customer do PayPal, and PayPal -> BTC is -15%. Pain in the ass.
    Well, I send paypal/btc to my holder, he withdrawal it, and send me money via Western Union from his bank. I go and pick it up. Its 10% fee if you want to get it instantly, but I have a method of doing it for 5%, and thats not that much anyway. Works pretty good, you go in store and get the money. But I'm now moving on to selling BTC, meeting up with some 40 year old guy tomorrow, hopefully its going to be fine.

Threadstarter
    Premium Seller
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by Cadized View Post
    Well, I send paypal/btc to my holder, he withdrawal it, and send me money via Western Union from his bank. I go and pick it up. Its 10% fee if you want to get it instantly, but I have a method of doing it for 5%, and thats not that much anyway. Works pretty good, you go in store and get the money. But I'm now moving on to selling BTC, meeting up with some 40 year old guy tomorrow, hopefully its going to be fine.
    Do you need ID and such to pick up the money?

Selling btc seems good. You losing money though right? Like 5%? And make sure you don't get fake bills.

Vᴏᴜᴄʜᴇs
    US Dᴏᴍɪɴᴏ's Pɪᴢᴢᴀs

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast