Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish

MPGH News - 154th Edition

154th Edition - May 15, 2017
    Snapple Fact:The Statue of Liberty's nose is four feet six inches long.

MPGH is looking for new staff members! If you are interested in becoming part of the team, check out the thread here.

- If you are interested in getting closer with the Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW), Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA), Counter-Strike: Global Offensive (CS:GO), League of Legends (LoL), Realm of the Mad God (RoTMG) or Pokemon Go (PG) community and you meet the requirements, feel free to drop by and apply to be part of the Official MPGH Adventure Quest Worlds Skype Group here, Alliance of Valiant Arms Skype Group here, Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Skype Group here, League of Legends Skype Group here, Realm of the Mad God Skype Group here or Pokemon Go Skype Group here.
    - The Publicist and News Force teams are hosting a Photo and Signature of the Month contest for a prize of $55 total. If you are interested in joining, be sure to check out this out. Credits: @Dynasty

Donations:

If you are interested in obtaining a premium membership and donating to MPGH, please go here to read about all the benefits that being a Premium Member has!

If would you like to donate to the Publicist Team, then please check out this thread.

Birthdays:

Post Bans:

Signature of the Month:
    The winner of the Freestyle Themed Signature of the Month contest is @IV2B as seen here. His submission will be used for the next few contest editions as a nice and yet, simple artistic sample with the purpose of making others join them.

Photo of the Month:
    The winner of the Unthemed Photo of the Month contest is @Ethereal and @damkgp2 as seen here. His submission will be used for the next few contest editions as a nice and yet, simple artistic sample with the purpose of making others join them.

Staff Changes:

Promotions:

Demotions/Resignations:
    None this week

Head Administrator
    [MPGH]Dave84311

Administrator
    [MPGH]arunforce

Staff Administrator
    [MPGH]Liz

Global Moderators
    [MPGH]Flengo
    [MPGH]Hero
    [MPGH]Hunter
    [MPGH]Hugo Boss
    [MPGH]NormenJaydenFBI

Moderators
    [MPGH]Hova
    Current section: Market Place.
    [MPGH]Psychotic
    Current sections: Market Place and Social Engineering
    [MPGH]Raple
    Current sections: Minecraft Hacks & Cheats, Other MMORPG Hacks, Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats, and Steam Games Hacks & Cheats.

Minion+
    [MPGH]Ahlwong
    Current sections: Minecraft Hacks & Cheats and Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats.
    [MPGH]Austin
    Current section: General.

Minions
    [MPGH]Boombox
    Current section: General.
    [MPGH]Bryan
    Current sections: CrossFire Hacks & Cheats and Other MMORPG Hacks.
    [MPGH]Diamond
    Current section: Call of Duty Hacks & Cheats.
    [MPGH]gerassss
    Current section: Steam Games Hacks & Cheats.
    [MPGH]JamesBond
    Current sections: BattleOn Games Hacks, Cheats & Trainers and Call of Duty Hacks & Cheats.
    [MPGH]JDXT
    Current section: Grand Theft Auto (GTA) Hack & Cheats.
    [MPGH]Minerva
    Current sections: Blackshot Hacks & Cheats and Other Semi-Popular First Person Shooter Hacks.
    [MPGH]Royce
    Current section: Steam Games Hacks & Cheats.
    [MPGH]Wyo
    Current sections: Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Hacks & Cheats, CrossFire Hacks & Cheats, and Other MMORPG Hacks.
    [MPGH]059
    Current section: Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats.

Game Hacking Team
    [MPGH]master131

Official Middlemen
    [MPGH]Ahlwong
    [MPGH]Copperhorse
    [MPGH]HeroicXPharaoh
    [MPGH]Hova
    [MPGH]Psychotic
    [MPGH]Shadow
    [MPGH]Smoke

Publicists
    [MPGH]Austin
    [MPGH]Dynasty
    [MPGH]Flengo
    [MPGH]Hova
    [MPGH]Raple
    [MPGH]6ixth

Hot Threads:

Grand jury issues court summons in FBI's Russia investigation
    Federal authorities have issued subpoenas to associates of former national security advisor Michael Flynn. They seek fiscal documents, and other material, all of which is a part of an ongoing investigation over the claim that Russia meddled with the 2016 elections. The subpoenas are the first sign of an increase in activity by the FBI regarding the investigation of connections between Russia and Trump campaign associates. The subpoenas were issued in recent weeks by the US Attorney's office in Alexandria, Virginia, and were received by associates who worked with Flynn. Investigators have been looking into the wrongful methods employed by Flynn in handling disclosures of fiscal documents to clients in foreign governments, including Russia and Turkey. Flynn was forced to resign in January, after he failed to disclose the nature of phone conversations with Russia's ambassador, Sergey Kislyak. Investigators have also accused Flynn of not properly disclosing a $45,000 payment he received from an appearance he made at an event in Moscow. Before Trump took control of the oval office, Obama warned Trump about Flynn. This comes to no surprise, as Flynn was a major critic of Obama, and the two were not on great terms. Nonetheless, it is worth noting that Obama had some degree of nuance regarding Flynn's antics.

Source

Nintendo talks about mobile Zelda title?
    The unthinkable can happen and the most beloved video game in history to appears on the screen of your phone. It seems that after the success of The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild for Switch and Wii U, Nintendo is already preparing a mobile game based on the series.
    According to information from The Wall Street Journal, the game is being made together with the mobile company DeNA and is scheduled for later this year.
    Zelda's title will obviously come out after the mobile version of Animal Crossing, which is also expected in the second half of 2017. The news is extremely important not only to the fans of Link and the fairy-tale world of Hyrule but also to gamers as a whole, this marks a big step from Nintendo's mobile strategy.
    The Japanese veteran has already announced that he intends to release five mobile games by the end of 2017, and obviously, this promise will be fulfilled. The last one for now: Super Mario Run was sold for ten dollars and probably the Zelda title will have a similar price, given that Nintendo does not want to devalue its most important IPs.

The Sunrise Smart Pillow
    The Sunrise Smart Pillow is one of the first of its kind in the market. There have been many tech products that were introduced this year and late last year that were aimed towards the goal of improving your sleep. A good example of this have been alarm clocks. However, the pillow has remained virtually untouched. There have been improvements made to pillows such as the material it is made out of and the shape but other than that, there hasn't been many changes. The Sunrise Pillow is aimed towards keeping track of how you sleep based on your sleep cycle. It tracks and stores the data wirelessly and based on your sleep trends, it will automatically pick a certain time to wake you up. The built in lights stimulates a sunrise and in theory, should wake you up. There is also a built in alarm that will play whatever you want. The volume is set at a certain level and gradually increases. The pillow is a unique idea and is currently in the Kickstarter phase. You can pre-order the pillow now for $99. The pillows are expected to ship around August of 2017.

Source

Samsung is releasing another Tizen-based smartphone
    It has been an announced by Samsung that they will release another Tizen-based smartphone later this month, the Z4. This latest version of the Z line is a low-end budget smartphone focused on developing markets. The phone comes with a Quad-core 1.5GHz processor, a 4.5-inch WVGA 480 x 800 display, 1 GB of RAM, 5MP front and rear cameras, 2,050mAh battery, LTE, and Bluetooth 4.0. Samsung states that it’s Z4 will launch in India first, and then continue its path to other select markets. It is highly unlikely for this phone to be seen in US or Europe considering the specs, which are similar to older smartphones released in 2011. The company hasn’t mentioned it’s price for the Z4 or the specific release date yet, but with that kind of hardware and specs, it is expected to be priced somewhere in the range of $100.

Source

Gospel - Rich Chigga ft XXXTentacion & Keith Ape
    Rich Chigga's new single called "Gospel" hit soundcloud only a few days ago. This song might not be everyone's normal radio jam but it definitely deserves a listen. This single has a really spacey type beat and comes together as a fitting dark rap song. The features on this song are notorious for horrorcore rap type instrumentals over screams or hard to understand pseudo satanic chants. With these things all at play in this single, it could very well become the anthem for what dark rap is today. The edgy lyrics over synchronized background screams make this single a very very interesting one. Keith Ape is a Korean rap artist while Rich Chigga resides in Indonesia. A lot of diversity in rap styles on this track and personally I enjoyed listening to it.
    You can listen to this song here.
    I give this song a 7 / 10. Very edgy but enjoyable to say the least.

John Terry makes his mark in last-gasp Chelsea win over battling Watford
    John Terry scored the opener for Chelsea but the Blues’ defensive blunders almost cost them against Watford. Moments after the captain had scored he messed up a backwards header to gift Etienne Capoue an equaliser. Chelsea went 3-1 up thanks to Cesar Azpilicueta’s first-half drive and Michy Batshuayi’s second in two games. But Watford fought back as Daryl Janmaat scored two minutes after Batshuayi’s tap in. Stefano Okaka lashed in from 12 yards after fending off two Blues defenders to draw the visitors level. But Fabregas’ bobbled finish crept into the net with two minutes left. Stamford Bridge was evacuated more than two hours before kick off when a small fire set off the alarms. But the game kicked off as scheduled and Chelsea swiftly got into their stride. Terry scrambled in a loose ball from a corner on 22 minutes - much to the delight of the home fans. Terry will leave Chelsea at the end of the season and his mistake for Watford’s leveller - a mistimed header than fell straight to Capoue - was an example of why the veteran has remained on the bench for much of the season.

https://www.theguardian.com/football/live/2017/may/15/chelsea-watford-premier-league-live#img-1

Efforts to redefine New Yorkers' view of Middle Eastern art
    The Institute of Arab and Islamic Art has started their recent project of redefining what New Yorkers' view of Middle Eastern art currently is. There has always been confusion between the words Islam, Arabs, Muslim, and many others which Mohammed Rashid, director of The Institute of Arab and Islamic Art’s, wants to change and explain through art. In an interview, Rashid explains the following, "The reason we chose the title the Institute of Arab and Islamic Art is that many people have the misconception that all Arabs are Muslims or that all Muslims are Arabs. In reality, not all Arabs are Muslims. You have Arab Jews, Arab Christians, and Arab Muslims." Rashid is trying to point out a flaw in what Americans think of the "Middle East." His goals are to show the world what these differences are by displaying their art. One of his first shows combined different artists and many Islamic-related pieces like architectural drawings and others.

https://www.artnews.com/2017/05/15/theres-really-no-platform-in-new-york-the-institute-of-arab-and-islamic-arts-director-mohammed-rashid-al-thani-on-its-ambitious-plans/

CounterStrike (CS) 1.6 Hacks / Counter Strike: Source (CSS) Hacks

This week we are featuring the CounterStrike (CS) 1.6 Hacks / Counter Strike: Source (CSS) Hacks section, which is currently moderated by @[MPGH]Raple, @[MPGH]Royce, and @[MPGH]gerassss.
    The backbone to one of Valve's successes back in the days, Counter-Strike is one of the most played games in the world. This game originally began as a mod for Half-Life by two programmers who wanted to try this new concept.
    If you want to purchase all the Counter-Strike games for $29.22 USD from Steam (last check 15 May 2017).
    I recommend you to play these two games if you haven't already, especially if you haven't played CS:GO, or you don't really like it.
    This section is the best place to find hacks if you struggle at the game. The game is easy to cheat on and you'll find that most people have cheated in the past.
    This video is about CS:GO Cloud 9 pro player n0thing cheating back in CS 1.6 days.

Interview - ♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ

[MPGH]Bryan: Hello ♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ (Elio), thanks for interviewing with the News Force, how are you?

♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ: I'm doing fine thanks

[MPGH]Bryan: So how did you stumble upon this wonderful site called MPGH?

♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ: When I was 12, I loved playing Call of Duty, one time I remembered joining a modded lobby after that and was motivated to find out what that mod was. I crashed on MPGH and yeah this is basically all there is to it.

[MPGH]Bryan: Cool, what do you think about the community in MPGH feel about you. Before and now? Do you feel welcomed?

♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ: I think the community now is pretty different from back then. Ofc, there were guys trolling each other and insulting and saying a lot of mean stuff but we all knew it was just for fun. Nowadays, I think most of the people there think it's okay to insult each other and basically everybody seems to act like we're on a court rather than an open community. I don't quite feel as welcome as back then nevertheless MPGH plays a huge role in my life. I'm glad I'm part of that.

[MPGH]Bryan: I remember when you was a CS, how did you get it and how did it get removed?

♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ: I got it because I used to make fun of Arun all the time. One time he got so mad that--well you know--he made me CS. It was a temporary thing I guess. Then one day I logged in and saw it gone.

[MPGH]Bryan: What do you find one thing that was annoying when you got them?

♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ: It got kinda annoying that everyone just replied to all your posts with a "fuck off CS". Not a big deal though, as I said nowadays that's 80% of the content there.

[MPGH]Bryan: Are you currently writing a book?

♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ: I used to but I don't have the time nor the desire anymore, though I do write poetry from time to time.

[MPGH]Bryan: Ah I see cause I remember seeing you made like two chapters about music, correct? I guess you’re a guitarist or like listening to rock music? ( Your avatar + your passion in music ).

♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ: I do take guitar courses but I've still got a lot of work to do to become a real musician. I like Red Hot Chili Peppers in particular.

[MPGH]Bryan: Anyway, next question, do you still teach C++? Cause I’m taking C++ classes and I wonder if you do science and engineering problems.

♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ: I used to teach C# and for the moment I don't. Too much time and work for so little money. There is no point in doing that.

[MPGH]Bryan: What about C++?

♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ: Never messed around with engineering and science in programming though. I have little to no experience in C++ unfortunately.

[MPGH]Bryan: Ah I see, do you still play call of duty or any games?

♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ: Tbh I don't. Don't really have time for games lately, I've started university this year so.

[MPGH]Bryan: Do you know about the upcoming Call of Duty: WW2?

♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ: I've heard about it, but don't really know anything in particular. I've tried this last one and didn't really enjoy it that much.

[MPGH]Bryan: I heard about it and it seems promising, maybe you should give it a try. My last question(special Pred edition): Do you like anime?

♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ: Dragon Ball Z/Super only.I've missed these 3 last episodes in super, so don't give me any spoilers.

[MPGH]Bryan: Haha, no problem. Is there anyone you’ll like to give a shoutout to?

♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ: @Sjoerd, @Time and @Jorndel (I'm sorry if I misspelled your name dude but I could never memorize it ) and probably some other fellas but can't remember it's 2 am here. Oh, plus @Hell_Demon great mod at least used to be.

[MPGH]Bryan: Thanks for having me again, it was a pleasure.

♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ: The pleasure was all mine. Thanks for choosing me .

Head Editor
    • Hova

Editors
    • Ahlwong

Writers
    • Headlines
      • Hova
    • User News
      • Ahlwong
    • Global News
      • Copperhorse
      • Hero
    • Section of The Week
      • Ahlwong
    • Hack of The Week
      • Organized Chaos
    • Gaming News
      • Luverdark
      • Vader
    • Technology News
      • Predator
      • Lightning
    • Music News
      • Schuba
      • Logic
    • Sports News
      • Ace
      • Marcus.
    • Art News
      • Dynasty
      • Organized Chaos
    • WTF News?
      • ByodoM
    • Interviewers
      • Nyaro
      • Bryan
    • Freelancers
      • Cursed
      • savage
      • Eternity
      • K.A.R.M.A
      • Space

Always be aware of impostors, ask for verification by having the person send you a message on MPGH.
    Please do not waste my time & your time with useless messages. These will be ignored and actions will be taken.

Make sure to read the MPGH Rules & each Section STICKY for extra information and rules that apply for that
    specific section.
    *Please confirm my Identity before any transaction* If you have any questions, please feel
    free to contact me using the links Below.Please make sure to SEARCH your question using the following link first
    |Search |
    Useful Links >> |MPGH Rules | Report A Scammer | How to MPGH | Market Place Rules |
    Contact Information >> | Private Message | Visitor Message |

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Hova For This Useful Post:

♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ (05-16-2017),Dynasty (05-15-2017),Lightning (05-16-2017),Marcus. (05-16-2017),Rob (05-17-2017)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hungover
    Read it & Weep

- Nice job everyone!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Chatty
    Smart pillow... Man, what;s next, smart couch...

Good read. Well done newsforce
    I barely use MPGH IM, Send me a private message to reach me faster!
    Also I currently don't sell anything!

DD/MM/YYYY
    Joined MPGH: 07/02/2017
    Premium: 08/02/2017 - ∞
    Newsforce (HOTW): 07/06/2017 - ∞
    Publicist: 06/11/2017 - 12/04/2018
    Minion (Minecraft): 23/12/2017 - ∞
    Minion (Cryptocurrency Talks): 01/05/2018 - ∞

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    wept blood

THE EYE OF AN ADMINISTRATOR IS UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO IM GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE IM GONNA BE

"First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you lose.” - Dave84311

HAVING VIRTUAL DETOX

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    The pillows have LEDs. I MUST HAVE THEM

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Keep it up! Thanks for spending the time and effort.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Allura View Post
    Smart pillow... Man, what;s next, smart couch...

Good read. Well done newsforce
    Smart brain maybe...
    My Vouches
    Having an issue with RotMG? Check for the solution here.

Need Realm items? Come to RealmStock!

Accepting PayPal - Bitcoin - Giftcards
    Selling ST Sets, Class Top Sets, Life Pots, and much more!

Find it here: MPGH Sales Thread

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Good job once again!

MPGH Member Since: 2011
    AVA Minion Since: 7.14.2013 - 7.4.2014

⎳ℴ ⎷ ℯ
    進撃の巨人

私は武器販売業者と一緒に旅行した

犬の日が終わった

MPGH Relic, Full-time Lurker.

Join Anime Force, take over the world.

✘✘✘

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Read and now weeping.

5 sections now missing 1 article
    News Force Head Editor from 09/14/2018 - 03/02/2020
    Publicist from 11/23/2017 - 06/07/2019
    Global Moderator since 09/24/2017
    Minion+ from 04/16/2017 - 09/24/2017
    Market Place Minion from 04/16/2017 - 09/24/2017
    Minecraft Minion from 02/23/2017 - 09/24/2017
    Realm of the Mad God Minion from 11/06/2016 - 09/24/2017

Middleman from 09/14/2016 - 09/24/2017
    News Force Editor from 08/23/2016 - 09/14/2018
    News Force (Section of the Week) from 03/21/2016 - 07/17/2017
    News Force (User News) from 10/18/2015 - 09/14/2018

Donator since 03/16/2015
    Realm of the Mad God Editor from 05/20/2014 - 07/08/2014
    Member since 12/23/2012

Do or do not. There is no try. - Yoda
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Just wait for the new Chroma Pillow from Razer

"My life spans millennia. Legions have risen to test me. […] My ascendance is inevitable. A day, a year, millennium-it matters not. I hold the patience of stone and the will of stars. Your striving is insignificant. Let your death be the same."
    -The Sith Emperor

Member - 06.05.2010
    Premium Member - 08.12.2015
    News Force - 24.10.2016 / 26.03.2018
    Publicist - 06.12.2017 / XX.XX.2018
    Battlefield Minion - 23.12.2017
    GTA Minion - 23.01.2018

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Thanks for the mention I love you too!
    Ah we-a blaze the fyah, make it bun dem!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Hell_Demon For This Useful Post:

♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ (05-16-2017)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    thanks for the mention! good job.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Time For This Useful Post:

♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ (05-16-2017)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by -Panda- View Post
    The pillows have LEDs. I MUST HAVE THEM
    are they rgb tho?

26.09.2012 Signed Up
    16.05.2017 Premium Member
    06.05.2018 - 07.08.2019 Publicist
    06.08.2018 - now Middleman
    17.12.2018 - now Marketplace Minion
    07.06.2019 - now Newsforce
    01.08.2019 - now Publicist
    15.08.2019 - now Fortnite Minion
    08.12.2019 - now GTA Marketplace Minion
    03.01.2020 - now Social Engineering Minion
    07.01.2020 - now Minion+
    10.01.2020 - now Cracking Minion
    07.02.2020 - now Head Publicist

Quote Originally Posted by Snake View Post
    you're the prime of the primes
    if shitposting was transformers you'd be optimus prime and eternity would be bumblebee
    Quote Originally Posted by Organized Chaos View Post
    acoustic retarded cum slut
    = niggo
    Quote Originally Posted by FlavderKrasse View Post
    iM SO FUCKN SAD I GO FOR SUCIDE
    Quote Originally Posted by Hectard View Post
    Am I a racist if i say Nico niggo neee
    Quote Originally Posted by Snolfy44 View Post
    help
    how works it??
    Quote Originally Posted by Demon770 View Post
    How to hack
    Quote Originally Posted by ImThrowingMyLifeAway View Post
    niggo ugly lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Dot View Post
    I cannot wait to see you replying with another stupid reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Bowie View Post
    Stop shitposting for god sakes
    Quote Originally Posted by Poseidon View Post
    You're literally dumb.
    Quote Originally Posted by 71c View Post
    You're literally dumb.
    Quote Originally Posted by 71c View Post
    Stop shitposting for god sakes, You're literally dumb.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh
    Quote Originally Posted by Hell_Demon View Post
    Thanks for the mention I love you too!
    Anytime man! I see you still have the avy I made you

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Time View Post
    thanks for the mention! good job.
    Anytime sweettits <3

- - - Updated - - -

Oh btw @Bryan you're the man! Gratz to the Newsforce <3

18. The Following User Says Thank You to ♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ For This Useful Post:

Bryan (05-18-2017)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Quote Originally Posted by ♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ View Post

Anytime man! I see you still have the avy I made you

- - - Updated - - -

Anytime sweettits <3

- - - Updated - - -

Oh btw @Bryan you're the man! Gratz to the Newsforce <3
    Ofcourse! Why would I change it, it's slick <:
    Ah we-a blaze the fyah, make it bun dem!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast