Thanks

[FSOD] Unlocking all skins without using database?

Hey I'm looking how to unlock all the skins without having to pay gold for them. There is a post here which tells you how to do it via database but it requires you to log into the server when the account is created then return to the main menu to show all of the skins unlocked. Otherwise, it just shows up like this:

In the picture above i show you blue highlighted areas and red for my rogue skins (for example) to show what i did for each of those.

Blue:
    For blue, I went into the client and where my skin xmls are located, I removed the
    Code:
    <UnlockSpecial>This skin is exclusive to steam 2013 holiday crafting badge blah blah</UnlockSpecial>
    tags. I also removed <UnlockLevel> tags which are found on a few of the skins that you need to buy exclusively with gold since I have all characters unlocked. (Father time, santa, etc)
    I also did the exact same in my dat1.xml file found in db/data/dat1.xml[/COLOR]

Red:
    I have tried what the thread I posted above did, but that only unlocks them after you log in for the first time after each client launch. (Open brand new client, log in, go to nexus, go to main menu and skins are unlocked). I also found this List in purchaseSkin.cs that controls prices and availability etc of skins. 20 of the Skins are those ones you purchase with gold, and six are special unlock skins, such as iceman, etc.

Code:
    return new List<ItemCostItem>
                    {
                        new ItemCostItem {Type = "900", Puchasable = 1, Expires = 0, Price = 0}, //90k price?
                        new ItemCostItem {Type = "902", Puchasable = 1, Expires = 0, Price = 0}, //90k price?
                        new ItemCostItem {Type = "834", Puchasable = 1, Expires = 0, Price = 0},
                        new ItemCostItem {Type = "835", Puchasable = 1, Expires = 0, Price = 0},
                        new ItemCostItem {Type = "836", Puchasable = 1, Expires = 0, Price = 0},
                        new ItemCostItem {Type = "837", Puchasable = 1, Expires = 0, Price = 0},
                        new ItemCostItem {Type = "838", Puchasable = 1, Expires = 0, Price = 0},
                        new ItemCostItem {Type = "839", Puchasable = 1, Expires = 0, Price = 0},
                        new ItemCostItem {Type = "840", Puchasable = 1, Expires = 0, Price = 0},
                        new ItemCostItem {Type = "841", Puchasable = 1, Expires = 0, Price = 0},
                        new ItemCostItem {Type = "842", Puchasable = 1, Expires = 0, Price = 0},
                        new ItemCostItem {Type = "843", Puchasable = 1, Expires = 0, Price = 0},
                        new ItemCostItem {Type = "844", Puchasable = 1, Expires = 0, Price = 0},
                        new ItemCostItem {Type = "845", Puchasable = 1, Expires = 0, Price = 0},
                        new ItemCostItem {Type = "846", Puchasable = 1, Expires = 0, Price = 0},
                        new ItemCostItem {Type = "847", Puchasable = 1, Expires = 0, Price = 0},
                        new ItemCostItem {Type = "848", Puchasable = 1, Expires = 0, Price = 0},
                        new ItemCostItem {Type = "849", Puchasable = 1, Expires = 0, Price = 0},
                        new ItemCostItem {Type = "850", Puchasable = 0, Expires = 1, Price = 0},
                        new ItemCostItem {Type = "851", Puchasable = 0, Expires = 1, Price = 0},
                        new ItemCostItem {Type = "852", Puchasable = 1, Expires = 0, Price = 0},
                        new ItemCostItem {Type = "853", Puchasable = 1, Expires = 0, Price = 0},
                        new ItemCostItem {Type = "854", Puchasable = 1, Expires = 0, Price = 0},
                        new ItemCostItem {Type = "855", Puchasable = 1, Expires = 0, Price = 0},
                        new ItemCostItem {Type = "856", Puchasable = 1, Expires = 0, Price = 0}, //90k price?
                        new ItemCostItem {Type = "883", Puchasable = 1, Expires = 0, Price = 0} //90k price?
                    };
    So i guess my question is, How can I remove the 0 Gold icon over the locked skins (which should be unlocked) and how to remove the gold cost of the gold purchase only skins found in that list above? ALL of the prices for these skins are set to 0 but they still show 900/600 gold costs etc.

TLDR; How do I make skins unlocked upon client launch instead of having to go to the nexus first

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    public void AllskinsAccount(string accId)
    {
    MySqlCommand cmd = CreateQuery();
    cmd.CommandText = "INSERT INTO accounts (accId, ownedSkins) VALUES(@accId, '1027,1028');";
    cmd.Parameters.AddWithValue("@accId", accId);
    cmd.ExecuteNonQuery();
    }
    this is example for command :/

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Wojtasowy1234 View Post
    public void AllskinsAccount(string accId)
    {
    MySqlCommand cmd = CreateQuery();
    cmd.CommandText = "INSERT INTO accounts (accId, ownedSkins) VALUES(@accId, '1027,1028');";
    cmd.Parameters.AddWithValue("@accId", accId);
    cmd.ExecuteNonQuery();
    }
    this is example for command :/
    Why would I need a command lol I don't think you understand what I was asking

Thanks
    u modify client-sided xml??

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by GhostMareee View Post
    u modify client-sided xml??
    https://pastebin.com/hHEffU0Z

Mhm, along with server sided through db/data/dat1.xml
    Any ideas? Doesn't seem to work the same way characters are

Thanks
    bump any ideas?

Thanks
    bump //10chars

Thanks
    bump 10chars

Thanks
    bumpity bump bump

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    This is on a regular FSOD server;
    Essentially, you don't need to export the ownedSkins value from database. What you can do for having all skins unlocked, is simply grab the ObjectDescs of all skins available, and export that

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Nobody77 View Post
    This is on a regular FSOD server;
    Essentially, you don't need to export the ownedSkins value from database. What you can do for having all skins unlocked, is simply grab the ObjectDescs of all skins available, and export that
    I get not to write it to the database. That makes sense. How would I get the ObjectDescs to work though? No idea where to start with that.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by NigrKiller View Post
    I get not to write it to the database. That makes sense. How would I get the ObjectDescs to work though? No idea where to start with that.
    I have private messaged you. Should solve your issue.