Thanks

Two issues at the same time (After modding singleplayer)

Hi! I installed scripthook to fool around in singleplayer. When I was done I removed the files. After that I got the "Verifying game ownership is taking longer than usual" which goes away after 10sec. But when I try to go online I get the "Timed out could not load player data". I have verified the game and removed social club folder form documents. Restarted router, checked that ports are opened. What more can I do? This is getting on my nerves :frown:

Edit: Now I also got message about unable to load data for character 1.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by xSkunken View Post
    Hi! I installed scripthook to fool around in singleplayer. When I was done I removed the files. After that I got the "Verifying game ownership is taking longer than usual" which goes away after 10sec. But when I try to go online I get the "Timed out could not load player data". I have verified the game and removed social club folder form documents. Restarted router, checked that ports are opened. What more can I do? This is getting on my nerves :frown:

In other words you fucked up don't use cheats unless you know what you doing with them you ether still have cheat file some where that you not deleted or you deleted a file that you shouldn't of
    talking to idiot is most frustrating thing ever

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by xSkunken View Post

The Servers just suxx since some weeks, just try again. If Character 1 can not load, load Character 2 first.
    It has propably nothing to do with a Mod, you would get another Message then.