Thanks

Question WPE PRO on Fairy tail app

Hi guys,
    I'm playing one game online for more than 3 years and I didn't expect this game could be hacked somehow until I discovered some tools like this (but I rly don't know how to use it).
    I saw some dudes from Russia without using any cash getting some things that can't be possible (exist other methods, but for this, we need to improve on the game).
    The game is ft.o4games.com , and the thing is, for example, i would like to know, how to keep some things without losing them, like this in the image:
    prntscr.com/fgc2h4/direct
    dunno if is something like this they are doing, but I think it is... how could I keep that on the left and continue doing more gems like we can see in the right?
    I followed some tutorials about wpe pro, but the thing is, when I see the info, I rly can't understand what I'm seeing there
    Could someone please help me with this?
    I'm sorry if I opened this in the wrong place.
    Regards

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by AdolfPiteu View Post
    Hi guys,
    I'm playing one game online for more than 3 years and I didn't expect this game could be hacked somehow until I discovered some tools like this (but I rly don't know how to use it).
    I saw some dudes from Russia without using any cash getting some things that can't be possible (exist other methods, but for this, we need to improve on the game).
    The game is ft.o4games.com , and the thing is, for example, i would like to know, how to keep some things without losing them, like this in the image:
    dunno if is something like this they are doing, but I think it is... how could I keep that on the left and continue doing more gems like we can see in the right?
    I followed some tutorials about wpe pro, but the thing is, when I see the info, I rly can't understand what I'm seeing there
    Regards
    need more info, the picture looks normal

Thanks
    Let's see if I can explain this way...
    To get those gems, we must use 15 of this:
    prntscr.com/fh1yfd/direct
    here:
    prntscr.com/fh1yw3/direct
    In the last fight:
    prntscr.com/fh1z90/direct
    we win this:
    prntscr.com/fh1zuc/direct
    Inside those two box's there are gems to use in in the set of each character.
    This is called the merge system of the gems:
    prntscr.com/fh20zt
    Means if I merge two in one, the two I had ill disappear since I was combined in one:
    prntscr.com/fh21i8
    The thing is, I know the Russians cheaters are using something to lock a number of gems, this way they won't losing any after the merge, or they are locking the number of the cards prntscr.com/fh1yfd/direct they have before using them... this way, they can get a lot of gems doing this and they just loose stamina...
    I know they are using something for this, but i dont know what it is -.-
    Last edited by AdolfPiteu; 06-07-2017 at 11:11 AM.

Thanks
    Any informations? I see it too. I am from S138 the russians there are cheating.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by AdolfPiteu View Post
    Hi guys,
    Regards
    Best way if we all can cheat in FTO, and the strongest cheater will win.
    I asked cheater there, they are using WPE and Wireshark but he didn't give me what to do there.
    Last edited by redkei; 07-04-2017 at 06:11 AM. Reason: mispelled

Thanks
    Well so far i didnt got any reply to this... Probably nobady can help with that cheat on fto.
    If the admins want, they can close the topic since nobady could help with that.
    Thanks anyway

Thanks
    in server 138, all cheaters is from RU