Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 47
  1. #1
    HomeScillet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Triangulating... 🌸≧◡≦🌸
    Posts
    1,750
    Reputation
    264
    Thanks
    588
    My Mood
    Sneaky

    Thumbs up Recommend me anime

    Been pretty much in a dry spell for good anime, mind recommending me some of your favorites / ones you REALLY liked?

    Please no shitposting some boku no pico garbage

    Some anime that I've watched already (probably forgetting a lot, these are the ones I can think of rn):

     
    1. Kabaneri of the Iron Fortress
    2. Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood
    3. Steins;Gate
    4. Clannad
    5. Hunter x Hunter (2011)
    6. Code Geass
    7. Haikyuu!!
    8. One Piece
    9. Mob Psycho 100
    10. Evangelion series
    11. Psycho-Pass
    12. FOOLY COOLY
    13. SOUSEI NO ONMYOUJI
    14. BAKEMONOGATARI
    15. NISEKOI
    16. NANATSU NO TAIZAI
    17. HAI TO GENSOU NO GRIMGAR
    18. Ao Haru Ride
    19. Higurashi no Naku Koro ni
    20. Boruto
    21. Little Witch Academia
    22. DRIFTERS
    23. Akame ga Kill!
    24. Bleach
    25. Darker Than Black
    26. Date A Live
    27. Guilty Crown
    28. Hellsing
    29. Hellsing Ultimate
    30. Himouto! Umaru-chan
    31. Shakugan no Shana
    32. Naruto
    33. Naruto Shippuden
    34. Boruto
    35. One Punch Man
    36. Attack on Titan
    37. Tokyo Ghoul
    38. Black Butler
    39. Parasite
    40. Mirai Nikki
    41. Higurashi series
    42. Noragami
    43. No game no life
    44. Btooom!
    45. Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai!
    46. Boku no Hero Academia
    47. Ouran Koukou Host Club
    48. Angel Beats!
    49. Bungou Stray Dogs
    50. InuYasha
    51. Sword Art Online
    52. Fairy Tale
    53. Kill La Kill
    54. Akira
    55. Death Note
    56. Kiss x Sis
    57. Highschool DxD
    58. Freezing
    59. Little Witch Academia
    Need assistance?


  2. The Following User Says Thank You to HomeScillet For This Useful Post:

    Jikurein (06-06-2017)

  3. #2
    Predator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    君の名は。🌸
    Posts
    11,352
    Reputation
    2582
    Thanks
    4,863
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    I'll have to compile a list but one I watched recently was Elfen Lied.

    Pretty good.
























    MPGH Member Since: 2011
    AVA Minion Since: 7.14.2013 - 7.4.2014
    Skype: MPGH.Commanderr
    Email: Commanderr@live.com
    Timezone: PST (GMT - 7:00) California

    進撃の巨人

    私は武器販売業者と一緒に旅行した

    犬の日が終わった


     








    If you want to contact me, drop me a Skype!
    CONTACT|RULES|AVA|VOUCHES









    Hi. So you've scrolled down this far. Impressive! Well here's your prize: rep me and leave me a smiley face as the message and I'll rep you back. No questions asked!

  4. #3
    HomeScillet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Triangulating... 🌸≧◡≦🌸
    Posts
    1,750
    Reputation
    264
    Thanks
    588
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    Quote Originally Posted by Predator View Post
    I'll have to compile a list but one I watched recently was Elfen Lied.

    Pretty good.
    Watched that one too
    Need assistance?


  5. #4
    Predator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    君の名は。🌸
    Posts
    11,352
    Reputation
    2582
    Thanks
    4,863
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by HomeScillet View Post
    Watched that one too
    Ghost in the Shell series?

    Ghost in the Shell 1995 Movie, Ghost in the Shell Innocence

    Ghost in the Shell SAC S1 and S2

    Ghost in the Shell Arise
























    MPGH Member Since: 2011
    AVA Minion Since: 7.14.2013 - 7.4.2014
    Skype: MPGH.Commanderr
    Email: Commanderr@live.com
    Timezone: PST (GMT - 7:00) California

    進撃の巨人

    私は武器販売業者と一緒に旅行した

    犬の日が終わった


     








    If you want to contact me, drop me a Skype!
    CONTACT|RULES|AVA|VOUCHES









    Hi. So you've scrolled down this far. Impressive! Well here's your prize: rep me and leave me a smiley face as the message and I'll rep you back. No questions asked!

  6. #5
    HomeScillet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Triangulating... 🌸≧◡≦🌸
    Posts
    1,750
    Reputation
    264
    Thanks
    588
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    Quote Originally Posted by Predator View Post


    Ghost in the Shell series?

    Ghost in the Shell 1995 Movie, Ghost in the Shell Innocence

    Ghost in the Shell SAC S1 and S2

    Ghost in the Shell Arise
    Haven't watched that series, but will definitely give it a go.
    List more!!
    Need assistance?


  7. #6
    Predator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    君の名は。🌸
    Posts
    11,352
    Reputation
    2582
    Thanks
    4,863
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by HomeScillet View Post
    Haven't watched that series, but will definitely give it a go.
    List more!!
    Dude you're missing out. Easily one of the best anime of that year. Ghost in the Shell SAC is amazing.

    I'll list a few more later. Gotta find them.
























    MPGH Member Since: 2011
    AVA Minion Since: 7.14.2013 - 7.4.2014
    Skype: MPGH.Commanderr
    Email: Commanderr@live.com
    Timezone: PST (GMT - 7:00) California

    進撃の巨人

    私は武器販売業者と一緒に旅行した

    犬の日が終わった


     








    If you want to contact me, drop me a Skype!
    CONTACT|RULES|AVA|VOUCHES









    Hi. So you've scrolled down this far. Impressive! Well here's your prize: rep me and leave me a smiley face as the message and I'll rep you back. No questions asked!

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to Predator For This Useful Post:

    HomeScillet (06-06-2017)

  9. #7
    Hibana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Gender
    male
    Location
    茨城県
    Posts
    607
    Reputation
    229
    Thanks
    54
    My Mood
    In Love
    Spice & Wolf

  10. #8
    MixMaMY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    853
    Reputation
    24
    Thanks
    80
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo
    If I helped you with anything, giving me Thanks and Reputation would be awesome!


  11. #9
    Jikurein's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Québec tbk
    Posts
    234
    Reputation
    22
    Thanks
    43
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    Quote Originally Posted by MixMaMY View Post
    Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo
    great one !!!

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by HomeScillet View Post
    Been pretty much in a dry spell for good anime, mind recommending me some of your favorites / ones you REALLY liked?

    Please no shitposting some boku no pico garbage

    Some anime that I've watched already (probably forgetting a lot, these are the ones I can think of rn):

     
    1. Kabaneri of the Iron Fortress
    2. Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood
    3. Steins;Gate
    4. Clannad
    5. Hunter x Hunter (2011)
    6. Code Geass
    7. Haikyuu!!
    8. One Piece
    9. Mob Psycho 100
    10. Evangelion series
    11. Psycho-Pass
    12. FOOLY COOLY
    13. SOUSEI NO ONMYOUJI
    14. BAKEMONOGATARI
    15. NISEKOI
    16. NANATSU NO TAIZAI
    17. HAI TO GENSOU NO GRIMGAR
    18. Ao Haru Ride
    19. Higurashi no Naku Koro ni
    20. Boruto
    21. Little Witch Academia
    22. DRIFTERS
    23. Akame ga Kill!
    24. Bleach
    25. Darker Than Black
    26. Date A Live
    27. Guilty Crown
    28. Hellsing
    29. Hellsing Ultimate
    30. Himouto! Umaru-chan
    31. Shakugan no Shana
    32. Naruto
    33. Naruto Shippuden
    34. Boruto
    35. One Punch Man
    36. Attack on Titan
    37. Tokyo Ghoul
    38. Black Butler
    39. Parasite
    40. Mirai Nikki
    41. Higurashi series
    42. Noragami
    43. No game no life
    44. Btooom!
    45. Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai!
    46. Boku no Hero Academia
    47. Ouran Koukou Host Club
    48. Angel Beats!
    49. Bungou Stray Dogs
    50. InuYasha
    51. Sword Art Online
    52. Fairy Tale
    53. Kill La Kill
    54. Akira
    55. Death Note
    56. Kiss x Sis
    57. Highschool DxD
    58. Freezing
    59. Little Witch Academia
    Id recommend you the Fate series.....I really enjoyed them
    MESSAGE FOR BATTLE-ON (DF, AQ, etc) SECTION : DO NOT INSTALL W10 CREATOR UPDATE (1703), IF THE FINAL WARNING POPS-UP YOU HAVE TO Alt-F4 THE PAGE (more info in here)
    Vouch Thread
    Hey you!! yeah you! if you found this helpfull don't forget to *say thanks*


     

    七星剣
    真 天体魔法 星崩し

     
    MPGH HISTORY
    PREMIUM - 03-06-2017
    MEMBER - 08-22-2016

  12. #10
    jbmhbleach97's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Cafe Nowhere
    Posts
    738
    Reputation
    24
    Thanks
    118
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Gurren Lagann is a must-watch anime.



  13. #11
    Wind's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    🌎
    Posts
    351
    Reputation
    99
    Thanks
    48
    My Mood
    Amused
    Its not an anime (its some Chinese stuff) but its really good: The King's Avatar (or Quan Zhi Gaou Shou or something) also don't give up because of the Chinese voices. You'll get used to it after like 10 minutes

    Toradora
    Can't think of anymore sorry I might come back later with some more suggestions




    Computer:



  14. #12
    Nagafen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH
    Posts
    297
    Reputation
    26
    Thanks
    55
    My Mood
    Bored
    If you haven't seen it already, Log Horizon was a really good anime in my opinion.

  15. #13
    HomeScillet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Triangulating... 🌸≧◡≦🌸
    Posts
    1,750
    Reputation
    264
    Thanks
    588
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    Quote Originally Posted by Jikurein View Post
    Id recommend you the Fate series.....I really enjoyed them
    I've seen clips of it and looks pretty good.

    Quote Originally Posted by jbmhbleach97 View Post
    Gurren Lagann is a must-watch anime.


    It's on my list to watch!
    Need assistance?


  16. #14
    jbmhbleach97's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Cafe Nowhere
    Posts
    738
    Reputation
    24
    Thanks
    118
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    If you like lolis, Black Bullet is a good choice.



    If you wanna cry someday, you can watch Anohana too.


    Last edited by jbmhbleach97; 06-06-2017 at 05:55 PM.

  17. #15
    Jikurein's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Québec tbk
    Posts
    234
    Reputation
    22
    Thanks
    43
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    Quote Originally Posted by HomeScillet View Post
    I've seen clips of it and looks pretty good.
    and on the same theme *action/romance* I rly loved these :
    Charlotte

    Mahouka koukou no rettousei

    Rakudai kishi no eiyuutan

    Re zero kara hajimeru isekai sekaitsu

    Rewrite


    Enjoy
    MESSAGE FOR BATTLE-ON (DF, AQ, etc) SECTION : DO NOT INSTALL W10 CREATOR UPDATE (1703), IF THE FINAL WARNING POPS-UP YOU HAVE TO Alt-F4 THE PAGE (more info in here)
    Vouch Thread
    Hey you!! yeah you! if you found this helpfull don't forget to *say thanks*


     

    七星剣
    真 天体魔法 星崩し

     
    MPGH HISTORY
    PREMIUM - 03-06-2017
    MEMBER - 08-22-2016

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to Jikurein For This Useful Post:

    HomeScillet (06-06-2017)

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Discussion] Recommend me anime for newbie
    By PlainPat in forum Anime
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 06-01-2016, 03:03 AM
  2. Anime Recommendations?
    By -Madara_Uchihã- in forum Anime
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 04-18-2012, 11:22 AM
  3. Recommended Animes? :D
    By MagixAries in forum Anime
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 04-18-2012, 11:19 AM
  4. Anime Recommendation
    By Aznganxter in forum Anime
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 10-08-2011, 07:15 PM
  5. Recommend some animes.
    By BSG.Flash in forum Anime
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 08-21-2009, 12:41 PM