HIRING
Hey, I am someone that has interest but no time for Botting. Yeah I am talking about mass creation
of Accounts of Online games. In the past years I've played alot of video games, U could say I was addicted.
As for today I have a full time job so I have almost no time for learning myself into anything but my job.

What I need
I need someone that has experience with creating Bots, updating Bots and has fun doing it. Im in search
for someone that has experience with games. He might aswell know some program
languages (The third is NOT a must). The most important thing for me is being trustworthy.

Hours & Payment
Ok if u are still reading this ur probably interested and u want to know about the pay.
But lets begin with the hours of sitting behind ur Computer working.

→ U get to make ur own work schedule. (Act like a professional get freedom as one)
→ Once creating and programming is done u only have to update it. (Thats right, hard work pays off)
→ Pay will be from €15,- up to €95,- Every 2 weeks. (This will be based on profit & progress)
→ If ur making huge progress by working ur ass off u will get bonus. (All Payment will go through PayPal)

Contact
If ur really interested in this offer u can contact me via PM'ing me on MPGH or leaving a reply to this Post.