You do not feel comfortable sailer or at home
    MPGH Member
    Thanks

CS:GO Boosting Section

hello there, as I have noticed the last months the boosting section is dead only few people using it don't get me wrong I'm not talking about the Free boost or "Come I have rage/legit I will boost" I'm talking also about making friends and trying to find some CS players to play together, I have made some threads about looking people to play together with, but unfortunately I got max 10-20 views on the thread and 0 comments/pm's that they're willing to play with me or with another people who making the same post.
    Most of people looking just to take the free boost be a little spicy and leave, Yeah I know it's free boost and only free boost section but look, always I have to deal with spicy people I would be glad if the section moderators was looking some of the threads and check the comments about the "spicy comments" and do something about that instead of only approving the hacks this is a forum, we can discuss make friends not be spicy with other people and if someone have wrong we can correct them with normal act not be spicy and we're acting like we have a better knowledge as I said this is a forum we're here to help people and get help from people not acting big and mighty

-Thanks to the viewers and the people who will comment if anyone think I'm wrong I'm here to discuss this with them as I said we're here to discuss and help/get help get better knowledge Regards sn1p3ro12

DONT FORGET TO THANK ME

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sn1p3ro12 For This Useful Post:

Destiny (06-15-2017),TheMejkeR (06-15-2017)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by sn1p3ro12 View Post
    I'm talking also about making friends and trying to find some CS players to play together
    I'd play with you, but nobody wants to play with me generally, im only a s2. lol

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    hello there, as I have noticed the last months the boosting section is dead only few people using it don't get me wrong I'm not talking about the Free boost or "Come I have rage/legit I will boost" I'm talking also about making friends and trying to find some CS players to play together, I have made some threads about looking people to play together with, but unfortunately I got max 10-20 views on the thread and 0 comments/pm's that they're willing to play with me or with another people who making the same post.
    Most of people looking just to take the free boost be a little spicy and leave, Yeah I know it's free boost and only free boost section but look, always I have to deal with spicy people I would be glad if the section moderators was looking some of the threads and check the comments about the "spicy comments" and do something about that instead of only approving the hacks this is a forum, we can discuss make friends not be spicy with other people and if someone have wrong we can correct them with normal act not be spicy and we're acting like we have a better knowledge as I said this is a forum we're here to help people and get help from people not acting big and mighty

-Thanks to the viewers and the people who will comment if anyone think I'm wrong I'm here to discuss this with them as I said we're here to discuss and help/get help get better knowledge Regards sn1p3ro12
    Yeah i agree with you bro

Threadstarter
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Clubbed View Post
    I'd play with you, but nobody wants to play with me generally, im only a s2. lol
    well if I had a smurf account easily i would had play with you but unfortunately I have only one and it's my main..

DONT FORGET TO THANK ME

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    well if I had a smurf account easily i would had play with you but unfortunately I have only one and it's my main..
    aw man, thanks for the offer tho :P just got deranked to silver 1 cus no communication with teammates.. lol

Threadstarter
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    well I can boost you for free if you want since I don't have something else to do..but I don't have secondary account to play together with you lol :P if you want you can send me msg

DONT FORGET TO THANK ME

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    well I can boost you for free if you want since I don't have something else to do..but I don't have secondary account to play together with you lol :P if you want you can send me msg
    missed the post from a week ago, rip lol