Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Quote Originally Posted by pnpp_hunna View Post
    bot seems a bit buggy from when I used it (I wouldn't know how to fix any of these problems because I have no experience making my own bots)

- sometimes just sits in the first screen of evilwarnul after getting all fragments and I have to deactivate and reactivate the bot
    - gets 8 more betrayal blades after completing the quest and then auto-relogging (I don't know if this is intentional or not, but it's impractical nonetheless)
    - sometimes just sits at login screen even if auto relogin is enabled (I went to take a nap and found the bot on the loading screen, only got one gem)

this isn't really a bot I would trust to work overnight, but rather while I'm awake so I would be able to monitor it from time to time while I do something else like watch videos or play other games.
    Those issues didn't really happen to me during my testing, I have used it for over 10 hours without any issues, it must be something on your side, first of all, make sure you play on Twilly, second of all, since Grimoire 3.3, the auto-login function sometimes doesn't save with the bot, so once you enable the bot, go over to the auto login page and make sure that "Relog" and "Resume bot" are enabled... Regarding your getting stuck in first screen of evilwarnul, I'm not sure why that would happen since I haven't encountered that bug before.. give me more details on what the bot is doing.. open up the bot menu and look at the commands and tell me which one is it stuck on.

Thanks
    Is there a way to fix the fact the bot tries to get 8 more blades after quest completion? Otherwise working well for me.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Quote Originally Posted by absadee View Post
    Is there a way to fix the fact the bot tries to get 8 more blades after quest completion? Otherwise working well for me.
    I'm not sure about this problem, I'll look into it asap.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by AlthalosTheMan View Post
    I'm not sure about this problem, I'll look into it asap.

Hi there, first of all thank you very much for the bot
    I used it the first time whilest having tendur in my inventory first, Everything worked flawlessly till after the bot turned in the quest i recieved my first Gem, perfect. Then when the bot redoes the quest it went straight to farming the fragments then legion fenrirs, without retrieving or buying back the tendur assistant?

Am i doing anything wrong here if so please explain thank you

Edit: Im currently using grimoire 3.3, Detailed what is happening = If i leave the bot on it Doesn't buyback or retrieve the pet, it simply goes straight to evilwarnul and starts farming the blades, after i have recieved all the blades It just loops and my character stands still doing nothing at all, so im currently farming for the tendurr pet myself

Edit: I just farmed the tendur pet myself, turned bot on again and it turned in the quest recieved my second gem, Then it sent me straight to evil war nul and is farming the blades Without Retrieving or buying back Tendur. Am i doing something wrong here am i suppose to sell the pet for a buy back function to work? Sorry i just dont understand how that part works, thanks in advance
    Last edited by Kalious; 07-08-2017 at 11:25 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalious View Post
    Hi there, first of all thank you very much for the bot
    I used it the first time whilest having tendur in my inventory first, Everything worked flawlessly till after the bot turned in the quest i recieved my first Gem, perfect. Then when the bot redoes the quest it went straight to farming the fragments then legion fenrirs, without retrieving or buying back the tendur assistant?

Am i doing anything wrong here if so please explain thank you

Edit: Im currently using grimoire 3.3, Detailed what is happening = If i leave the bot on it Doesn't buyback or retrieve the pet, it simply goes straight to evilwarnul and starts farming the blades, after i have recieved all the blades It just loops and my character stands still doing nothing at all, so im currently farming for the tendurr pet myself
    That's certainly strange, i'll look into that asap..

Thanks
    Ah ok i figured out what the buy back thing is, I manually logged into account management and buyed back tendurr for free, SO i dont have to farm for it myself, Currently and manually buying back the tendurr and then resuming bot, If the bot could buy it back automatically that would be amazing <3 If you could fix that, Thank you in advance!~

Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalious View Post
    Ah ok i figured out what the buy back thing is, I manually logged into account management and buyed back tendurr for free, SO i dont have to farm for it myself, Currently and manually buying back the tendurr and then resuming bot, If the bot could buy it back automatically that would be amazing <3 If you could fix that, Thank you in advance!~
    The bot does buy it back automatically..... I just tested the bot, the buyback is working fine, there is something wrong on your side..

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by AlthalosTheMan View Post
    Those issues didn't really happen to me during my testing, I have used it for over 10 hours without any issues, it must be something on your side, first of all, make sure you play on Twilly, second of all, since Grimoire 3.3, the auto-login function sometimes doesn't save with the bot, so once you enable the bot, go over to the auto login page and make sure that "Relog" and "Resume bot" are enabled... Regarding your getting stuck in first screen of evilwarnul, I'm not sure why that would happen since I haven't encountered that bug before.. give me more details on what the bot is doing.. open up the bot menu and look at the commands and tell me which one is it stuck on.
    I changed the relogin from Artix to Twilly and it seemed to stay. the thing with it sitting on the first screen of evilwarnul seemed to be just a one time thing due to me messing with the bot. however, the bot getting 8 more betrayal blades uselessly after completing the quest and then relogging is still in place and makes the bot much much slower. only got 10 gems overnight. since this, I've obtained VHL and I thank you for this bot. saved me a lot of time.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Quote Originally Posted by pnpp_hunna View Post
    I changed the relogin from Artix to Twilly and it seemed to stay. the thing with it sitting on the first screen of evilwarnul seemed to be just a one time thing due to me messing with the bot. however, the bot getting 8 more betrayal blades uselessly after completing the quest and then relogging is still in place and makes the bot much much slower. only got 10 gems overnight. since this, I've obtained VHL and I thank you for this bot. saved me a lot of time.
    Sure, I'm kind of puzzled by all the issues a lot of people are having since the bot works perfectly fine for me.. I'll release an updated version with more parameters to ensure a more stable and a more efficient experience in the future.

PS. I recommend only using this bot on Twilly, Artix seems to have some issues that I cannot really find solutions for.. so if anyone is having trouble on Artix, try playing on Twilly.

Thanks
    Can confirm the Broken Betrayal blades thing after quest completion, when is the update coming out?

Thanks
    Pretty sure the reason it gets stuck is that there needs to be a ItemNotInInventory (Tendurr) along with an index up somewhere near the end.
    Looping the betrayal blades is time consuming just to have them lost on the disconnect when it cycles back through.
    Id do the fix myself but I cant figure out the interface.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    Quote Originally Posted by scottslayer View Post
    Pretty sure the reason it gets stuck is that there needs to be a ItemNotInInventory (Tendurr) along with an index up somewhere near the end.
    Looping the betrayal blades is time consuming just to have them lost on the disconnect when it cycles back through.
    Id do the fix myself but I cant figure out the interface.
    @AlthalosTheMan
    You may want to look at this matey.

Thanks
    Any updates on this? The aforementioned issues still persist. Buyback seems to get stuck on the server choice even with auto relog onto Twilly enabled.

EDIT:

1.) Server relog seems to be fine now

2.) I made a fix which solved the bot farming betrayal blades after turning it in but I'm not going to give a tutorial on that just yet til I get it optimized because it seems that while that got fixed my character died a few times during a few runs of the bot. I'll edit in a screenshot on this post of what to edit in the bot manager once I've figured out how to make it run smoothly.
    Last edited by [Sso]; 08-22-2017 at 12:20 AM.

Thanks
    works fine but isn't lair better than northlands ? chaos gem takes forever to drop fragment

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by absadee View Post
    i have this problem too , the bot tries to get blades after the quest completion, btw guys buyback function is working good for me.

just change the relog delay to 2000.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast