Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    give a vouch copy for someone else please, not to someone who likes free stuff

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by loaykr View Post
    give a vouch copy for someone else please, not to someone who likes free stuff
    You won't be getting it either way, so stop complaining. Allura is great and even if he takes a little time he writes detailed vouches

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jasonj980 View Post
    You won't be getting it either way, so stop complaining. Allura is great and even if he takes a little time he writes detailed vouches
    am not even interested in this lol, But Allura is running around the forums to get free stuff, he asked me for vcc vouch copy I agreed to give him one but he wanted it with money
    like am giving money away for anyone

Thanks
    My Mood
    Chatty
    Quote Originally Posted by Moote View Post
    Wait like.. you got no money?!
    I don't want to giveaway any parts of the method. Ask @Logan
    He knows what's happening, he'll tell you what he feels comfortable telling people
    I barely use MPGH IM, Send me a private message to reach me faster!
    Also I currently don't sell anything!

DD/MM/YYYY
    Joined MPGH: 07/02/2017
    Premium: 08/02/2017 - ∞
    Newsforce (HOTW): 07/06/2017 - ∞
    Publicist: 06/11/2017 - 12/04/2018
    Minion (Minecraft): 23/12/2017 - ∞
    Minion (Cryptocurrency Talks): 01/05/2018 - ∞

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by loaykr View Post
    am not even interested in this lol, But Allura is running around the forums to get free stuff, he asked me for vcc vouch copy I agreed to give him one but he wanted it with money
    like am giving money away for anyone
    Allura likes free shit everyone does who cares, he has done enough vouch copies that he is reliable if it works it works if not he tells it how it is. If you aren't even interested then why bother coming onto the thread?

Quote Originally Posted by Allura View Post
    I don't want to giveaway any parts of the method. Ask @Logan
    He knows what's happening, he'll tell you what he feels comfortable telling people
    How long do you think before it is working for you? Also is this something someone else will run into or is it a thing going on for the moment?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Hmmm. I appreciate the honesty. I think I'll wait (again) until Allura has the full report.
    Has it been a week since you've been using the method @Allura ?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Not yet... I'm redoing it since I haven't gotten anything
    Haha, seems legit! Post back results and we will see if this is legit...
    Previous Names

Zavior
    Xavier
    Eternity
    Azathoth
    Eternity (again)
    Add me on IM

Please press +Rep or Thanks if you find my work or found something I said helpful

"Endless Void."

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Eternity For This Useful Post:

Academy Awards (07-04-2017)

Thanks
    Hmmm. I appreciate the honesty. I think I'll wait (again) until Allura has the full report.
    Probably been about 4 or 5 days and Logan said wait time for acc verification or something like that is 4 days. Apparently something went wrong either on Allura's end or from the actual method so guess we will find out.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Chatty
    Quote Originally Posted by MisterMaRz View Post
    Allura likes free shit everyone does who cares, he has done enough vouch copies that he is reliable if it works it works if not he tells it how it is. If you aren't even interested then why bother coming onto the thread?

How long do you think before it is working for you? Also is this something someone else will run into or is it a thing going on for the moment?
    Yep, anyone can run into this problem. I didn't do the method wrong

- - - Updated - - -

I'd say about 3-4 days

- - - Updated - - -

Probably been about 4 or 5 days and Logan said wait time for acc verification or something like that is 4 days. Apparently something went wrong either on Allura's end or from the actual method so guess we will find out.
    I didn't do anything wrong. Though when I get home I'll check my stuff again

DD/MM/YYYY

Thanks
    Yep, anyone can run into this problem. I didn't do the method wrong

- - - Updated - - -

I'd say about 3-4 days

- - - Updated - - -

I didn't do anything wrong. Though when I get home I'll check my stuff again
    Always double check but yeah if the instructions are easy to follow I'm sure the method had a snag somewhere in it, no issues though.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Always double check but yeah if the instructions are easy to follow I'm sure the method had a snag somewhere in it, no issues though.
    Instructions are easy enough to understand and literally i will answer any questions about how to? only after sell. Secondly i have already mentioned noob friendly which refers a 10 years old kid can even earn money from this method.

Another thing i will also give you a walk through about this method using teamviewer and skype call which is free with this method and your choice to take or not.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Chatty

Allura's Vouch Copy Review #70
    [Read Only Vouch]

Originality

Rating: 10/10
    Never seen this method before (though it could just be me)

Content

Rating: 6/10
    If I am being honest, the ebook needs work. I didn't even understand half of the things until I fully conversed with the seller. I think the seller needs to add more information about the background of the method. There needs to be more pictures explaining everything and how we can claim our BTC after the method is done (you can ask the seller, and he will tell you how, but I think it should also be in the ebook).

Method

Rating: 9/10
    As many of you know, I said I would try out this method. I still HAVEN'T been able to try the method out yet, as one part of it is not working for me (it could just be me, but I know that it should work for everyone else). I a just writing this review as its been a couple days and people are still egar for a review. I will POST ANOTHER REVIEW, when I can get it to work for me. Now lets talk about the method. The method requires 48 hours of waiting before you can start earning. After that, it should be smooth sailing. Its a semi autopilot, meaning you should come back once or twice a day to put in some effort. This effort can take you 1 minute or 1 hour. It just depends on how much time you want to spend. The "earn $100-$1000 a week" is a little exaggerated. I'm not saying its not possible but just exaggerated. I would say earning with this method increases with time. When you first start, expect nothing or a couple cents. However, if you put effort into it, you should see those earnings quickly rise. I've checked the seller's proof thoroughly. The proof wasn't just screenshots but he fully confirmed everything as I instructed him how to do so (so I know its legit). The seller has started using this method at the start of June 2017 and its now July 6th (I also confirmed this). So It has been about 1 month for the seller. I checked the seller's earnings from yesterday. The seller earned ~$41 worth of BTC yesterday. I would say you need to put effort to get results like this. The method itself is fairly simple once you understand it.

Difficulty
    Rating: Medium
    If you're a noobie like me, it will take a while to understand everything in depth. Then after you understand, its smooth sailing from there

Price

The price is extremely cheap to what you can earn. I see a lot of dumb money making methods on MPGH, but this isn't one of them.

Overview

I won't say too much in the overview but that this method is completely untest by me. I am still trying to test this method. All these ratings and reviews can change after I test it. So consider what I say here thoroughly.

DD/MM/YYYY

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Allura For This Useful Post:

Logan (07-05-2017)

Thanks

Allura's Vouch Copy Review #70
    [Read Only Vouch]

Originality

Never seen this method before (though it could just be me)

Content

Rating: 6/10
    If I am being honest, the ebook needs work. I didn't even understand half of the things until I fully conversed with the seller. I think the seller needs to add more information about the background of the method. There needs to be more pictures explaining everything and how we can claim our BTC after the method is done (you can ask the seller, and he will tell you how, but I think it should also be in the ebook).

Method

As many of you know, I said I would try out this method. I still HAVEN'T been able to try the method out yet, as one part of it is not working for me (it could just be me, but I know that it should work for everyone else). I a just writing this review as its been a couple days and people are still egar for a review. I will POST ANOTHER REVIEW, when I can get it to work for me. Now lets talk about the method. The method requires 48 hours of waiting before you can start earning. After that, it should be smooth sailing. Its a semi autopilot, meaning you should come back once or twice a day to put in some effort. This effort can take you 1 minute or 1 hour. It just depends on how much time you want to spend. The "earn $100-$1000 a week" is a little exaggerated. I'm not saying its not possible but just exaggerated. I would say earning with this method increases with time. When you first start, expect nothing or a couple cents. However, if you put effort into it, you should see those earnings quickly rise. I've checked the seller's proof thoroughly. The proof wasn't just screenshots but he fully confirmed everything as I instructed him how to do so (so I know its legit). The seller has started using this method at the start of June 2017 and its now July 6th (I also confirmed this). So It has been about 1 month for the seller. I checked the seller's earnings from yesterday. The seller earned ~$41 worth of BTC yesterday. I would say you need to put effort to get results like this. The method itself is fairly simple once you understand it.

Difficulty
    Rating: Medium
    If you're a noobie like me, it will take a while to understand everything in depth. Then after you understand, its smooth sailing from there

Price

The price is extremely cheap to what you can earn. I see a lot of dumb money making methods on MPGH, but this isn't one of them.

Overview

I won't say too much in the overview but that this method is completely untest by me. I am still trying to test this method. All these ratings and reviews can change after I test it. So consider what I say here thoroughly.
    Can we expect a fully tested review by the end of the week? Also how much work would you say before the nothing/cents turn into something to compensate the price? Just trying to stay on top of this but glad to know the method is well reviewed enough.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Chatty
    Quote Originally Posted by Inviictus View Post
    Can we expect a fully tested review by the end of the week? Also how much work would you say before the nothing/cents turn into something to compensate the price? Just trying to stay on top of this but glad to know the method is well reviewed enough.
    It took the seller a month. So I'd say a month. Also I am still trying, so I hope it will have it done by the end of the week

DD/MM/YYYY

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    It took the seller a month. So I'd say a month. Also I am still trying, so I hope it will have it done by the end of the week
    So with the earnings - it pays out every day? So in theory Logan now is making about $300 per week? Or is that ~41 per week?

Regardless, thank you for putting in your review. I think it does help everyone here to see that at least this method has your vouch. I'll wait until it kicks in for you I believe

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast