Thanks

Trying to speedhack a game/mimicking Cheat engine speedhack tool

so there a game i used to hack on by using cheatengine
    i simply opened the game,opened cheat engine pressed speed hack and it worked.

last game update they made xigncode detect cheat engine even if its not opened(detects it being installed on the computer)
    what i suspect is that the game doesnt detect the speedhack being implemented but is just detecting the cheat engine software

i was wondering if there any other programs that are used to speedhack rather than CE that maybe wont get detected by xigncode?
    or if theres a way to speed hack manually not using cheatengine?
    im an amatuer hacker and i dont really know what to do in this kind of situation but i do feel its shouldnt be that big of a deal to bypass this xigncode problem(mainly because its an unpopular game and until now it didnt even detect cheat engine simple speedhack useage)

ive been trying to solve this problem for hours on hours but couldnt.

if anyone has any idea or can give me some guidelines on the direction i should take to speedhack the game i will be VERY grateful!

thanks in advanced

Thanks
    I've seen some people use a version of Cheat Engine with all the strings that contain "Cheat Engine" redacted or replaced with something else. The window name will say something else but the program functions exactly the same. Try renaming the folder and .exe files to something else rn, if it doesn't work try finding a "Undetectable Cheat engine".

Actually theres a post in these forums for that
    Last edited by JoeArbiter; 12-29-2017 at 10:19 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Quote Originally Posted by Beats1 View Post
    Daily Bump!
    This is an outdated topic. Cheat Engine aside, I'm sure Xigncode detects most of the basic speedhack methods. Unless the game engine itself offers some methods of speedhacking I doubt you will be able to use any public speedhacks in xigncode protected games.
    Ah we-a blaze the fyah, make it bun dem!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by nono111 View Post
    so there a game i used to hack on by using cheatengine
    i simply opened the game,opened cheat engine pressed speed hack and it worked.

last game update they made xigncode detect cheat engine even if its not opened(detects it being installed on the computer)
    what i suspect is that the game doesnt detect the speedhack being implemented but is just detecting the cheat engine software

i was wondering if there any other programs that are used to speedhack rather than CE that maybe wont get detected by xigncode?
    or if theres a way to speed hack manually not using cheatengine?
    im an amatuer hacker and i dont really know what to do in this kind of situation but i do feel its shouldnt be that big of a deal to bypass this xigncode problem(mainly because its an unpopular game and until now it didnt even detect cheat engine simple speedhack useage)
    five nights at freddy's
    ive been trying to solve this problem for hours on hours but couldnt.

if anyone has any idea or can give me some guidelines on the direction i should take to speedhack the game i will be VERY grateful!

thanks in advanced
    What a nice post! Thank you so much and I am really looking forward to reading more and more articles from you.