Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish

MPGH News - 161st Edition

161st Edition - July 5th, 2017

- If you are interested in getting closer with the Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW), Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA), Counter-Strike: Global Offensive (CS:GO), League of Legends (LoL), Realm of the Mad God (RoTMG) or Pokemon Go (PG) community and you meet the requirements, feel free to drop by and apply to be part of the Official MPGH Adventure Quest Worlds Skype Group here, Alliance of Valiant Arms Skype Group here, Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Skype Group here, League of Legends Skype Group here, Realm of the Mad God Skype Group here or Pokemon Go Skype Group here.

Donations:

If you are interested in obtaining a premium membership and donating to MPGH, please go here to read about all the benefits that being a Premium Member has!

Birthdays:
    None this week

Post Bans:
    • @niggo09 had achieved l33t posts! Congratulations on this milestone!
    • @Hugo Boss had achieved 28, 000 posts! Congratulations on this milestone!

Signature of the Month:
    The winner of the Freestyle Themed Signature of the Month contest is @IV2B as seen here. His submission will be used for the next few contest editions as a nice and yet, simple artistic sample with the purpose of making others join them.

Photo of the Month:
    The winner of the Unthemed Photo of the Month contest is @Juankrlosx10 as seen here. His submission will be used for the next few contest editions as a nice and yet, simple artistic sample with the purpose of making others join them.

Staff Changes:

Promotions:
    • @Minerva is now Minion+! Congratulations!

Demotions/Resignations:
    • @059 is no longer a minion
    • @Diamond
      is no longer a minion

Head Administrator
    [MPGH]Dave84311

Administrator
    [MPGH]arunforce

Staff Administrator
    [MPGH]Liz

Global Moderators
    [MPGH]Flengo
    [MPGH]Hero
    [MPGH]Hugo Boss
    [MPGH]NormenJaydenFBI

Moderators
    [MPGH]Hova
    Current section: Market Place.
    [MPGH]Psychotic
    Current sections: Market Place and Social Engineering
    [MPGH]Raple
    Current sections: Minecraft Hacks & Cheats, Other MMORPG Hacks, Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats, and Steam Games Hacks & Cheats.

Minion+
    [MPGH]Ahlwong
    Current sections: Minecraft Hacks & Cheats and Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats.
    [MPGH]Austin
    Current section: General.
    [MPGH]Minerva
    Current sections: Blackshot Hacks & Cheats and Other Semi-Popular First Person Shooter Hacks.

Minions
    [MPGH]Boombox
    Current section: General.
    [MPGH]Bryan
    Current sections: CrossFire Hacks & Cheats and Other MMORPG Hacks.
    [MPGH]gerassss
    Current section: Steam Games Hacks & Cheats.
    [MPGH]JamesBond
    Current sections: Battlefield Hacks & Cheats, BattleOn Games Hacks, Cheats & Trainers, and Call of Duty Hacks & Cheats.
    [MPGH]JDXT
    Current section: Grand Theft Auto (GTA) Hack & Cheats.
    [MPGH]Royce
    Current section: Steam Games Hacks & Cheats.
    [MPGH]Wyo
    Current sections: Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Hacks & Cheats, CrossFire Hacks & Cheats, and Other MMORPG Hacks.
    [MPGH]Zaczero
    Current section: League of Legends Hacks & Cheats.

Game Hacking Team
    [MPGH]master131

Official Middlemen
    [MPGH]Ahlwong
    [MPGH]Copperhorse
    [MPGH]HeroicXPharaoh
    [MPGH]Hova
    [MPGH]Psychotic
    [MPGH]Shadow
    [MPGH]Smoke

Publicists
    [MPGH]Austin
    [MPGH]Dynasty
    [MPGH]Flengo
    [MPGH]Hova
    [MPGH]Raple

��Hot Threads��:

China to design the first "Forest City" that fights air pollution
    A pollution fighting city, designed by accomplished architect Stefano Boeri Architetti, is under construction in Liuzhou, Guangxi Province, in China. The futuristic looking city will use renewable energy for self suffiency and will contain 1 million plants, with 40,000 unique species. It will be a sea of greenery, where the plants will be capable of absorbing approximately 10,000 tons of carbon dioxide, and 57 tons of pollutants yearly. Liuzhou Municipality Urban Planning for the north of Liuzhou along the Liujiang river, if the plan is successful, could revolutionize the process of urban development. The new city will be equipped with a fast rail used by electric cars, along with recharge stations for any vehicle that require electric power. Buildings, including schools and hospitals, will be powered by solar and geothermal energy. The project is said to be successfully completed by 2020.

Source

Steam Summer Sale 2017 Refunding Spree
    Valve launched its 2017 Steam Summer Sale on June 26 and interest in it is enormous. Also, it appears that PC gamers are not very well aware of what they are buying or just the Steam catalog is full of junk after just over the first day, more than 300,000 cash back requests have been registered after purchases.
    Typically, there are about 75,000 such requests a day, but the leap here is obvious. In the next days of the sale, the number of claims for money reimbursement remains high and does not fall below 250,000.
    Steam has a huge number of indie games that are under all criticism as qualities and value, but Valve's lack of control allows them to flood the market. In this sense, Steam resembles the Google Play Store, where 99 percent of the games are digital misunderstandings created without any skills or understanding.
    For comparison, console platforms such as PSN and XBLA have quality control and a game there can only be released with Sony and Microsoft authorization and verification. Although this does not guarantee that there will be no weak titles, the average level is considerably higher and games without value are not allowed.

Nintendo grabs the crown on this E3
    Nintendo again had a great E3 and proof of this is the series of awards that the company took after the show.
    The upcoming platformer Super Mario Odyssey has won all three awards he has been nominated for - the best exhibition game, the best console game and the best action adventure. The role-playing Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle, which Ninty and Ubisoft make together, also took three awards. Finally, Metroid: Samus Returns unprecedentedly took the prize for the best portable game.
    Without surprise and no competition, the Xbox One X was rated as the best hardware or periphery category.
    Middle-earth: Shadow of War had four nominations but retreated to Super Mario Odyssey as the top E3 2017 title.
    The prizes include only games that can actually be played on the show, so titles such as Uncharted: The Lost Legacy, Anthem, The Amazing Spider-Man, and God of War were not included.

The Canon 6D Mark II
    The long awaited upgrade to the Canon 6D is finally out and it looks to be a huge upgrade from its predecessor. Along with the 6D Mark II, Canon has also updated their Rebel lineup as well with the Rebel SL2. The Canon 6D was first released in 2012 and has been a well renowned camera. The new camera is set to be around $1,999 and to be released in July. Some notable features that have been upgraded are the CMOS sensor which is now set at 26.2 megapixels, a new processor, and the native ISO has been bumped from 32,000 to 40,000 making it exceptionally well at low light photography. The camera also comes equipped with Canon's latest auto focusing system and with increased auto focusing points, 45 cross auto focusing points to be exact. However, with all the nice upgrades, the camera can not shoot in 4K which is a disappointment. Overall for the price and features it comes with, the Canon 6D Mark II is a great update to the 6D.

Source

Jay Z - 4:44
    We've waited a while, we've been through the introduction of TIDAL (Jay Z's music streaming service) and almost the entirety of KimYe without hearing so much as a bar from Jay Z. Beyonce release Lemonade, and mentioned Jay Z was cheating and stirred up a lot of drama that we could never back without a Jay project. Well guys, it's finally here. Hov has reemerged. Sadly Hov confirmed it for us on his song "4:44" that he was indeed cheating on Beyonce. This album didn't just meet my expectations it greatly exceeded it. With flawless production and sampling and the casual bars of Jay Z this album is already one of the greatest. Spotlight songs consist of: 4:44, Family Feud and Bam. A few minor stabs at Kanye and Kim Kardashian throughout the song "4:44" then wrapping up the drama in "Family Feud". If you've never been a fan of Jay Z I doubt this album will change you at all, but long time fans will be very appreciative of the masterpiece we were left with.
    I give this album a 10 / 10.

Chile 0 Germany 1
    Germany defeat Chile 1-0 to securing their first Confederations Cup title. Chile won't forget this match, they dominated possession from start to finish missing so many chances. Chile made some shocking errors in defence especially in the first half. Lars Stindl gave the Germans a first-half lead and no further goals were put past the net despite Chile having 20 shots on goal. La Roja came out with intensity and threatened early, with Alexis Sanchez putting Marc-Andre ter Stegen to work with a shot from range. Arturo Vidal could have opened the scoring after just five minutes, running into Ter Stegen, and the Bayern Munich man went close again with another hard drive. Germany captain Julian Draxler said ""We fought well and deserved this win. We hadn't played together before the tournament, which makes it even more valuable."

https://www****c.co.uk/sport/football/40464139

John Terry signs one-year contract at Aston Villa after Chelsea release

The Blues captain John Terry's time at Chelsea is over after he left Stamford Bridge this summer following more than 20 years of service. Terry made 717 appearances for the club, scoring 67 goals and winning 17 major trophies. The 36-year-old defender has agreed to join Aston Villa, and has singed a one-year contract. “I am delighted to join Aston Villa, It’s a club I have admired from afar for many years.” Terry said in a statement released on Monday. Having signed it, Terry will be one of Aston Villa's highest earning players in history and is set to land a huge bonus only if he can lead the club to promotion from the Championship next term. It's a sure thing that Chelsea will miss their captain.

CounterStrike: Global Offensive Hacks
    The D4nK$T3 H4k3 may have a weird spelling but don’t doubt its performance as a great Counter Strike Global Offensive hack. It’s got everything you need to finish off your enemies and rack up tonnes of wins. D4nK$T3 H4k3 features an aimbot, triggerbot, visual hacks and some misc hacks. With this hack, you are able to know exactly where your enemies are, then aimbot them down and ensure your vision doesn’t get obstructed with annoying flash grenades. The hack also includes key binding customisation which makes this hack, just that much better. The client is by MPGH’s very own @MaGicSuR and its being constantly updated, so make sure you keep checking the Counter Strike Global Offensive section for the latest version, updates and news. D4nK$T3 H4k3is a hack so be careful when using such a tool. All cheating does have consequences if not used properly, and cautiously. Happy hacking!
    Thread

Garry's Mod Hacks & Cheats

This week we are featuring the Garry's Mod Hacks & Cheats section, which is currently moderated by @[MPGH]Raple, @[MPGH]Royce, and @[MPGH]T-800.
    Garry's Mod is a famous game to be played, in fact one that has inspired many game modes for other games such as Minecraft community servers.
    While most of you will think this game is dead because there are very few updates per year, it has proven to still be striving like Team Fortress 2 (TF2).
    This game currently costs $9.99 USD on Steam but you can get it within the next few hours for $4.99 (50% off) due to the Steam summer sale.
    I definitely recommend you play this game due to its vast variety of game modes you can play on, and there will always be a server near your location to play on with several other members of the Steam community who will readily invite you to join in with them.
    If you are struggling at this game, you can use free hacks from the Garry's Mod section. They include bunnyhop, ESP, triggerbot, aimbot, and much more. Just like every other game Valve 'owns', it has VAC enabled so you do risk getting a VAC on your profile, and for other games running the same engine.

Interview - [MPGH]Zaczero

Cursed: Hello staffer!

Zaczero: Hello ?

Cursed: My name is Cursed, what is your name. And what section are you staff in?

Zaczero: Zaczero / League of Legends

Cursed: Very nice, what do you see as the best thing and the worst thing about being a LoL minion?

Zaczero: Well, I think there are no bad sides of that (now at least)

Zaczero: I visit MPGH everyday + do some stuff for community

Zaczero: its not hard work

Zaczero: and best umm

Zaczero: well I like the thing when someone mentions you and asks for example thread close

Zaczero: its pretty nice : >

Cursed: Ah yes, I know the feeling! When it comes to working with your fellow staffers, who do you feel is the most influential? (Maybe they are hard working or their views on topics are very respectable.)

Zaczero: Well, isn't @Dave84311 the most influential person on mpgh :P? From my point of view the hardest working staff are GMs. They really do the great job

Zaczero: @HeroicXPharaoh is the most 'fun' staffer here (at least for me)

Zaczero: He always know how to reply in the funny way

Zaczero: And he is a staffer who gets kicked (from chat) like once per day

Cursed: Yes, Dave is a very influential person when he is not being an abusive cakeboy. Shoutout to the GMs ( @Hero @Flengo @Hugo Boss ) for being the hardest working in Zaczero’s eyes. Cool to hear that the funny looking Heroic is funny in chat too.

Cursed: Do you feel MPGH has had a great impact in your life?

Zaczero: Well, as a cheat dev - yes

Zaczero: It's a great feeling to see thousands of downloads of you work :P

Zaczero: MPGH is a place where I can show my work + find new ideas

Zaczero: Many people use them so I learn more improve my cheats

Zaczero: I feel 'necessary' because of that

Zaczero: + Anime section where you can find people with similar interests as you (happy)

Cursed: How did you first find out about MPGH?

Zaczero: Looong time ago :P (2013). I've been looking for some cs:go cheats and you know.. "Register to download cheats" /snear

Cursed: Gotcha. Where do you see yourself 6 months down the road?

Zaczero: I see myself as a minion of at least 2 sections. I can easily do my job in LoL one in few mins and then I'm free for the next few hours.

Zaczero: League of Legends is not the most active section here

Zaczero: LoL's marketplace is the most active sub-section tho

Cursed: It is in every section. Thank you very much for this quick interview and I hope you have a fantastic remainder of your day!

Zaczero: Your welcome

Head Editor
    • Hova

Editors
    • Ahlwong

Writers
    • Headlines
      • Hova
    • User News
      • Ahlwong
    • Global News
      • Raple
      • Hero
    • Section of The Week
      • Ahlwong
    • Hack of The Week
      • Allura
    • Gaming News
      • Luverdark
      • Vader
    • Technology News
      • Predator
      • Lightning
    • Music News
      • Schuba
    • Sports News
      • Ace
      • Marcus.
    • Art News
      • Dynasty
    • WTF News?
      • 9gold
    • Interviewers
      • Nyaro
      • Bryan
    • Freelancers
      • Cursed
      • savage
      • Eternity
      • K.A.R.M.A

Always be aware of impostors, ask for Skype verification by having the person send you a message on MPGH.
    Please do not waste my time & your time with useless messages. These will be ignored and actions will be taken.

Make sure to read the MPGH Rules & each Section STICKY for extra information and rules that apply for that
    specific section.
    *Please confirm my Identity on Skype before any transaction* If you have any questions, please feel
    free to contact me using the links Below.Please make sure to SEARCH your question using the following link first
    |Search |
    Useful Links >> |MPGH Rules | Report A Scammer | How to MPGH | Market Place Rules |
    Contact Information >> | Private Message | Visitor Message | Skype ID

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Hova For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Ahlwong (07-05-2017),[MPGH]arunforce (07-05-2017),Beriyan (07-05-2017),JDXT (07-05-2017),KMWTW (07-05-2017),niggo09 (07-08-2017),Speedster (07-09-2017),Steve (07-06-2017)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    looks very good

Good job everyone who helped with creating this thread.

btw.
    For the uninitiated:
    D4nK$T3 H4k3 = QueCheat
    01001011 01001001 01001100 01001100 00100000 01011001 01001111 01010101 01010010 01010011 01000101 01001100 01000110

4. The Following User Says Thank You to KMWTW For This Useful Post:

gexshad (07-12-2017)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Hova View Post

Zaczero: @HeroicXPharaoh is the most 'fun' staffer here (at least for me)

Fake news.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to JDXT For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Ahlwong (07-05-2017),gexshad (07-12-2017),KMWTW (07-05-2017)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Great 'mini' source of news as always!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Beriyan For This Useful Post:

gexshad (07-12-2017)

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Felix Jr For This Useful Post:

gexshad (07-12-2017),[MPGH]Hova (07-05-2017)

Thanks
    Hi my name is King Clay not Clar

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    GOD BLESS THE US OF A

MPGH Member Since: 2011
    AVA Minion Since: 7.14.2013 - 7.4.2014
    Email: Commanderr@live.com
    Timezone: PST (GMT - 7:00) California

進撃の巨人

私は武器販売業者と一緒に旅行した

犬の日が終わった

If you want to contact me, drop me a Skype!
    CONTACT|RULES|AVA|VOUCHES

Hi. So you've scrolled down this far. Impressive! Well here's your prize: rep me and leave me a smiley face as the message and I'll rep you back. No questions asked!

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by JDXT View Post

Fake news.
    I was tempted to remove it from the interview when I was going through and editing it out for Cursed
    ---------------------- Signature Advertisement ----------------------

---------------------------- 30 June 2017 -----------------------------

You will need to add me as a friend on MPGH to PM/VM me. Any SPAM or thread approval requests will result in an unfriend.
    Always confirm it is me via the MPGH VM system before dealing
    Impersonator List
    MPGH History

Member 12/2012
    Realm of the Mad God Editor 05/2014
    Donator 03/2015
    News Force (User News) 10/2015
    News Force (Section of the Week) 03/2016
    News Force Editor 08/2016

Official Middleman 09/2016
    Realm of the Mad God Minion 11/2016
    Minecraft Minion 02/2017
    Market Place Minion 04/2017

Minion+ 04/2017
    Global Moderator 09/2017

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Good work team
    I always +rep back on positive reputations (not neutral)

Bitcoin (BTC): 34MSjQNQf7cTJUFHLo5qZUEgfpQfJjjZbU
    Ethereum (ETH): 0x7e552E0c9960E296df447a9bd20e66ed3C9692D3

DD/MM/YYYY
    Joined MPGH: 07/02/2017
    Premium: 08/02/2017 - ∞
    Newsforce (HOTW): 07/06/2017 - ∞

Thanks
    Nice article really good work. Keep it up.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Aye congrats on Photo of the Month @Juankrlosx10

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Nagafen For This Useful Post:

Juankrlosx10 (07-06-2017)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive

Pretty sure that there should be a Garry's mod picture there

“If things go wrong, don’t go with them.”

Thanks