Thanks

Mods deleting posts unfairly?

Hi
    Having a bit of a dispute with this user:
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/member.php?u=1749711

All my profile messages/posts get deleted, I assume by the mods, but I reported the ones he posted on my profile and they have not been deleted. Would be fair if the mods deleted all of them, but that's not what has happened?

Can you either delete his posts on my profile and I'll leave his clear, or can you allow me to refute his bullshit?

Your can see most of the conversation on my profile:
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/member.php...itor_messaging

Plus here's a post quote:
    Quote Originally Posted by slashxvar View Post
    His thread is a bit misleading, I would use others services on the forum. He asks for ID (if you don't have a lot of rep), and he charges you paypal fees (extra 3-4.4%) so his real rates are 18-19.4%
    Just a heads up so people to not waste time if they don't realize this as it's not clear on his thread
    It's pretty sad that you would post false information on my profile saying I'm sketchy because I called you out about your dishonest rates.
    You can see the post above.
    I was fair an honest in my comment on your thread and then you attempt to slander me as revenge? I was happy to provide my ID to you until you revealed that there was a hidden 4.4% fee that you did not tell me up until you asked me to send the money.

Edit, contd:

What in the flying fuck are you talking about? I posted my comment on your profile before you commented on my thread, feel free to check the time stamps. I commented it because you were hesitant to deal after I required verification, you've just recently joined, have hardly any posts or vouches, and have 0 confirmed deals above $100. My rates are not dishonest, you are just clearly too big of a moron to understand how PayPal deals work. I don't make the PayPal fees dipshit.
    You are clearly dishonest, you thread states 15%. If you were honest, somewhere, anywhere you would put there is a mandatory extra 3-4.4% making you fees much higher. Everyone else either does it as gift, or includes the fee in theirs.

If you checked my visitor page, you would would see I done ~6-7 exchanges, including ones above $100
    I went to grab my ID as soon as asked, and did not hesitate at all (see screenshot)
    https://my.mixtape.moe/wsvoxv.png

Did you really also get my post deleted from your profile? Classic

"@Vibrations, it's pretty sad that you would post false information on my profile saying I'm sketchy because I called you out about your dishonest rates.
    You can see the post here:
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread...1#post12924235
    I was fair an honest in my comment on your thread and then you attempt to slander me as revenge? I was happy to provide my ID to you until you revealed that there was a hidden 4.4% fee that you did not tell me up until you asked me to send the money. "

Edit #3
    Not sure if it's him or a mod deleting the posts from his profile, but him trying to hide a fair argument is bullshit.
    Not sure how this is sales trashing, I have made no unhonest claims. If his shitty business practices and reactions cause him to lose business, then I don't see how that's my fault.

Everywhere and everything at once, I am you and you are me, we are the same ~
    Thanks
    You're an idiot if you think mods are deleting your useless comments on my profile? Wtf are you talking about

And stop spamming my sales thread with obnoxious bullshit please. You're creating drama because your salty I wouldn't deal with you, gtfo.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Vibrations View Post
    You're an idiot if you think mods are deleting your useless comments on my profile? Wtf are you talking about

And stop spamming my sales thread with obnoxious bullshit please. You're creating drama because your salty I wouldn't deal with you, gtfo.
    1) They are not useless, how is it fair that people do not see my warnings about you?
    2) I don't think you know what spamming means, I created and edited a single post as to not spam your thread.
    3) You were more than happy to deal with me before you slipped in your extra dishonest rates. You are just trying to make sure no one knows you charge said hidden rates

I'd also like to point out to the admins that he got the everything deleted (again) including my completely reasonable reaction to his hidden fees
    His thread is a bit misleading, I would use others services on the forum. He asks for ID (if you don't have a lot of rep), and he charges you paypal fees (extra 3-4.4%) so his real rates are 18-19.4%
    Just a heads up so people to not waste time if they don't realize this as it's not clear on his thread
    Why is this allowed?
    Last edited by slashxvar; 07-05-2017 at 09:57 PM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by slashxvar View Post
    1) They are not useless, how is it fair that people do not see my warnings about you?
    2) I don't think you know what spamming means, I created and edited a single post as to not spam your thread.
    3) You were more than happy to deal with me before you slipped in your extra dishonest rates. You are just trying to make sure no one knows you charge said hidden rates

I'd also like to point out to the admins that he got the everything deleted (again) including my completely reasonable reaction to his hidden fees

Why is this allowed?
    If you have proof he is doing such a thing, please report him in scammer grave, or private reports. Here isn't ideal.
    No mods deleted any VMs, so this isn't something staff is involved with, and hence, isn't a staff dispute.
    [ • ] [ • ] [ • ] [ • ][ • ]

Editor from 06•14•2011 • 2014
    Donator since 09•16•2011
    Minion from 10•10•2011 • 01•06•2011
    Minion+ from 01•06•2012 • 08•08•2012
    Moderator from 08•08•2012 • 10•06•2012
    Global Moderator from 10•06•2012 • 12•05•2017
    Staff Administrator from 12•05•2017 • 05•01•2019
    Trusted Member since 07•13•2019
    Global Moderator since 09•11•2020