Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored

Question GTA V Roleplay money exploit and price exploit (Local Firles Servers only)

So this little tutorial requires some CE to work. (Local files meaning that the server uses all data to be on your system, If it doesnt work then the server is most likely server based files)

So you wanna know how to hack to get money? Well do I have a trick for you, if your lucky that the server you want has everything on a local file system such as paychecks and what not. Your in luck, Cause with a paycheck (Sometimes only in Local Server Files) you can find the time between each paycheck. You can find it via a timer or something. So heres a example

A server has a 15 minute (900.000 Second) paycheck timer system. So every 15mins you get a check. Now you look for 900.000 or 900,000 in the find bar on the right. You should maybe find a few results. ( If you get more than a few like 100 or so, Just wait a few mins for some numbers to change)
    so there results that stayed 900,000 change em to like 100, That should speed up the pay check timer alot, Mostly like every seconds is a pay check. But if you want to go quicker, Set it to like 5 and its light speed from there. So thats really it.

Now for the price of items exploit... Its pretty simple, Lets say the thing you want is like a million dollars (1,245,000) and you dont have that kind of money, Welp I can help you. IF you search that number in CE you may come up with a few numbers like that, If there is more than a few wait a few minutes for numbers to change and you can single them out. Alright so you single them out and still have a few, Just click on all of them and change em to a lower number like 25, I wouldnt do like 1 or somethin in might crash your game. So you changed the value, just go back into the game and re-enter the buy screen and it should of changed. Thats if its a local files server.

Like I said this may not work on all servers but its something, Maybe a start for something)

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DaHaxAreReal For This Useful Post:

Edd2k (04-27-2018),MemeLordNorda (06-05-2018),pepeTVmafia (10-31-2017)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Moved to tutorial section.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh
    Are you telling me that there are servers that keep the data in your system? LOL That's like asking for this haha

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by enough007 View Post
    Are you telling me that there are servers that keep the data in your system? LOL That's like asking for this haha

Yeah, You can change prices of expensive vehicles and shit, I dont think they can fix that... Im testin it rn and its workin.
    I love to cheat, Not like killing people to ruin their day. But to help them. Sort of. I like killing assholes. :P

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh
    Quote Originally Posted by DaHaxAreReal View Post
    Yeah, You can change prices of expensive vehicles and shit, I dont think they can fix that... Im testin it rn and its workin.
    Then it's worse than GTAO haha

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Lol very strange

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by DaHaxAreReal View Post
    So this little tutorial requires some CE to work. (Local files meaning that the server uses all data to be on your system, If it doesnt work then the server is most likely server based files)

So you wanna know how to hack to get money? Well do I have a trick for you, if your lucky that the server you want has everything on a local file system such as paychecks and what not. Your in luck, Cause with a paycheck (Sometimes only in Local Server Files) you can find the time between each paycheck. You can find it via a timer or something. So heres a example

A server has a 15 minute (900.000 Second) paycheck timer system. So every 15mins you get a check. Now you look for 900.000 or 900,000 in the find bar on the right. You should maybe find a few results. ( If you get more than a few like 100 or so, Just wait a few mins for some numbers to change)
    so there results that stayed 900,000 change em to like 100, That should speed up the pay check timer alot, Mostly like every seconds is a pay check. But if you want to go quicker, Set it to like 5 and its light speed from there. So thats really it.

Now for the price of items exploit... Its pretty simple, Lets say the thing you want is like a million dollars (1,245,000) and you dont have that kind of money, Welp I can help you. IF you search that number in CE you may come up with a few numbers like that, If there is more than a few wait a few minutes for numbers to change and you can single them out. Alright so you single them out and still have a few, Just click on all of them and change em to a lower number like 25, I wouldnt do like 1 or somethin in might crash your game. So you changed the value, just go back into the game and re-enter the buy screen and it should of changed. Thats if its a local files server.

Like I said this may not work on all servers but its something, Maybe a start for something)
    So where do I find the vehicle files and paycheck files to change?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    nice tut, hope this still works lol
    Last edited by MathiasBro; 04-18-2018 at 12:02 PM.
    [IMG]https://lh6.googleuserconten*****m/-BTWzMONrn30/UunxSS8YisI/AAAAAAAAFpw/XaY72isbRIw/w436-h41-no/Hacking-is-our-weapon.gif[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Thanks for tutorial Big Like

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Interesting

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by dogday22 View Post
    So where do I find the vehicle files and paycheck files to change?
    Basicly if your using FiveM its just in the vehicle store, If a vehicle is like 1.5 mill then search in CE 1.5 mill and itll show up with a few resualts. Select all and change the value. Change it to a even number cause if its odd then youll get a decimal and thats how servers will detect if your cheatin.

For the check, Its been a while but Find out how much time it take between each check and if its like 15 mins then goto google and type minutes to seconds and put 15 min and you should get about 900seconds. In CE that would be 900.000 without the dot

Its been a very long time but it still might work. Atleast on vehicles. Servers started making server sided checks so you cant cheat.
    I love to cheat, Not like killing people to ruin their day. But to help them. Sort of. I like killing assholes. :P

Thanks
    Can I add you on the talking app that begins with d and ends in cord I'm able to change the values and I see them ingame, but It says I do not have enough money in the car mod... That mean that prices are server side right?
    Last edited by thetestmaster; 05-29-2018 at 08:44 AM.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to thetestmaster For This Useful Post:

Tiger_2608 (03-12-2021)

Thanks
    Is this still working?

Thanks
    I didn't get it, How I perform it? I dunno where the server files are located..?

Thanks
    I tried this on the USA Realism server. I did the vehicle method and it changed the price tag but it said I didn't have enough funds(I did).

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast