Thanks

Hacks are crashing

So lately I've been trying to use client hacks with the build 14.0.36 or 37 but to no avail.. if i use swf the programs just crash
    any ideas?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Well even using CheatEngine tables are giving people cancer. There must be someone who isn't lazy to do a trainer. And that's not me. LMAO

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lonely
    People should stop doing these threads and crying here. DragonFable is dying or actually dead, to me. The more people complains, the less some of us really care. This is future. Updates come and we can't stop them. But as long as there is even that one who can run DragonFable cheats properly or without crashing, that means everything is fine.

There's one simple rule: One trainer crashes, most likely all trainer crashes. I have maybe 7 different trainers on my computer, one of them is self made and I never thought it would still work today, but it does. All of them does. Some of them doesn't work properly or completely but they don't crash. Not working properly most likely means they are missing something, or/and our should I say they are old and outdated.
    Good example of a working trainer is PKDF Trainer v6.0 (althouh I use Deluxe version but both of them work, Deluxe is just better.)

So @fAKKENG

Read this, do EVERYTHING you can do, and if you can't do possible, do impossible:
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1170564

And if you are using Windows 8.1 or 10, read my signature (which many people fails to see, for their own not-good)

And if you fail to do things mentioned above, then let's see what happens. ^^
    Last edited by Eareland; 07-08-2017 at 05:45 AM.
    There is list of my DragonFable SWFs, released on MPGH Forums:
    Click This

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    You could have just said that in a kind way buddy. Your ego is not teaching anything to people. I believe you're more kind and helpful person than that and instead of judging their mind in a hard way, you can teach someone a valuable thing with your knowlegde.

This is a free, sharing and helping community. Keep it in that way and don't hurt someone else's feelings. Peace.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lonely
    Quote Originally Posted by Castlewall View Post
    You could have just said that in a kind way buddy. Your ego is not teaching anything to people. I believe you're more kind and helpful person than that and instead of judging their mind in a hard way, you can teach someone a valuable thing with your knowlegde.

This is a free, sharing and helping community. Keep it in that way and don't hurt someone else's feelings. Peace.
    Welcome to the internet, buddy. You haven't seen internet enough, I see. I feel free to act the way I want, as anyone barely helps anyone with this crashing problem.
    I have seen worse threatening than I do (in cheating/hacking community), if you don't like it, close your eyes when you see my profile name and don't read my replies.

And I hurt their feelings if they can't do research by themselves.
    We haven't given them enough? We have. And I can't be kinder than this, so take it or leave it, haha.

But hey, take my place, and help everyone here with DragonFable related problems, ok?

This is a free, sharing and helping community.

Yeah, FREE, SHARING and HELPING.
    What I just did?

Also
    It doesn't matter how much we teach these people here. They don't bother to read old threads...why?
    Most of them are just kids, lazy personalities (or both) new people to this community, which probably don't even know that cheating is wrong. You are implicating that I don't share info here, right?
    Who wrote this? https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1254837
    I even tested it. You should be glad that returning to earlier OS version is possible, otherwise it would be hard for me to write anything here right now, relating DragonFable.
    Who wrote tutorial and tested things on W7, here, in the OP (see the quote): https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1170564

^Originally that info isn't from me (sam tunder's), I just tested if it's true that older Flash version has no problem with DF trainers.

And I don't even bother to mention my signat...almost did it.

So yeah, I believe that most likely, me and Dab1996426 tried our best to help others with this crashing problem.

Quote Originally Posted by fAKKENG View Post
    So lately I've been trying to use client hacks with the build 14.0.36 or 37 but to no avail.. if i use swf the programs just crash
    any ideas?
    And here comes the info then: Crash isn't caused by Build version
    Last edited by Eareland; 07-10-2017 at 07:37 AM.
    There is list of my DragonFable SWFs, released on MPGH Forums:
    Click This