Thanks
    My Mood
    Confused

Post [Help] I want to start making cheats, need someone to point me in the right direction

Hey guys, sorry if I'm not posting in the right thread, I write walls of text out of boredom, it's a bad habit, so I'll just get to the point

I want to start making cheats, mostly for fun and out of boredom, I'm going to say this in the beginning: I am not a beginner programmer, I am pretty familiar with C++, I can't really tell how much I know, but I'm in no way a beginner, I'm a fast learner so if I don't know anything, no problem, I'll figure it out. I am going to ask a few questions, I would appreciate it if someone that is familiar with cheating and, more importantly, making cheats could answer some of my question.

1. Where do I get the offsets from? I found this thread (I can't post links :'(, the thread is called "Game Offset Mega-Thread", and noticed "as of today" so my question is going to be: are the offsets constantly changing? If so, how often?

2. I noticed most of them had pointers, I'm not sure if that's what they were called (I'm talking about these 0x000000F0), so am I going to have to use these in my code or will I just use &m_iTeamNum??

3. Can you use any software to make these or will I have to use a certain program? Any software as in from Microsoft Visual all the way to Code Blocks.

4. I know that VAC is sort of like a neural network, it can learn and once it finds a cheat once it will remember it, so the more you share a cheat, the faster it will find it, hence private hacks are more expensive. So if I make a cheat that I know will not get detected by VAC will I be safe "forever" as long as I don't share it? (Excluding overwatch)

5. Can I test cheats in a way that won't put my account in danger? For example, testing offline with bots, on offline mode on Steam, on community servers with a pirated client? I've also got a bunch of vac'd accounts if those help.

6. Are there any open source cheats that are easy to sort of reverse engineer so that I can understand them faster? I believe it will be easier that way, I could just look at a function, check out the offsets on that thread and work out what it's supposed to do.

7. What exactly are external and internal hacks? I've never used internal hacks, only externals, are internals the ones you use .dll injectors for? What are the cons and what are the cons to each?

I think that's pretty much it, only one last question, I found this ( I still can't post links. The thread is called "How to start making CS:GO hacks"), but in the comments people are saying it's spoon feeding, I don't want tutorials that show me how to make a trigger or something like that, I want tutorials that show me how to mess around with the offsets (I keep using that word, I'm not sure if that's what I'm supposed to be using) and I'll just figure out the rest, so basically, do you guys know any good tutorials? (Tutorials for cheating in CSGO, I don't need C++ tuts, and if I did, I know where to find those, in my library).

Thank you so much for getting trough this wall of text, I hope I wasn't that much of an annoyance, I'm sorry if I have any grammatical errors in there, I'm not a native english speaker and I'm sorry if I was using words without knowing their meaning, such as offsets, and the pointers wich I'm almost sure I got right, it's just that I never saw need for pointers so I didn't quite "study" them, I will if it's needed, though I know what I need to know.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    1. Offsets sometimes change on a game update. If you have the wrong offsets you cant be banned for it the cheat just wont work.

2. To test cheats and not get banned right click on CSGO in steam library go to properties and set launch options and type -insecure the game will load without VAC.

3. Internal is a cheat that needs to be injected. External is something like a .exe

Hope all this helped!
    Last edited by BadappleGames; 07-07-2017 at 05:55 PM.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to BadappleGames For This Useful Post:

Kytsune77 (07-08-2017)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Confused
    Thanks! That helped a lot, but if I launch insecure I won't know if VAC will detect the cheat or not, but then again, if it's detected, it won't ban me instantly anyway, so, from exactly no experience whatsoever, I'm thinking that the best way to make your cheats undetected is a lot of junk code? I've seen some people mention ayyware and c+p something, can somebody explain what those things are?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Kytsune77 View Post
    Thanks! That helped a lot, but if I launch insecure I won't know if VAC will detect the cheat or not, but then again, if it's detected, it won't ban me instantly anyway, so, from exactly no experience whatsoever, I'm thinking that the best way to make your cheats undetected is a lot of junk code? I've seen some people mention ayyware and c+p something, can somebody explain what those things are?
    This should help: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=910257

6. The Following User Says Thank You to TheLou For This Useful Post:

Kytsune77 (07-08-2017)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Confused
    So basically if I make my own cheat, use VMProtect on it for like 2 months, then change to Enigma, then change the code a bit (would it work if I only changed junk code or will I not have any junk code if I use these programs?) it will be pretty much vac-proof? If so, that's neat.

Thanks
    So basically if I make my own cheat, use VMProtect on it for like 2 months, then change to Enigma, then change the code a bit (would it work if I only changed junk code or will I not have any junk code if I use these programs?) it will be pretty much vac-proof? If so, that's neat.
    Vmprotect and enigma dont make it any safer than it is.
    Pasters:
    Quote Originally Posted by undetected88 View Post
    Are you planning to share source?
    could you please share the Source? <3
    Also Pasters:
    don't reupload my cheats.
    Credits: All credits to me
    --------------------------------------------------
    Quote Originally Posted by MaGicSuR View Post
    externals, cause you can only get ban for 1 file.
    Quote Originally Posted by XeSynTh View Post
    Hello guys. I need help with a source code that I made and I need help compiling it. If anyone wants to compile it for me or leave step by step instructions on how to compile it that would be amazing.
    AimTux will never get detected ...
    I am here for Comedy posts/threads

Thanks
    My Mood
    Confused
    Quote Originally Posted by gigagiga View Post
    Vmprotect and enigma dont make it any safer than it is.
    The post the other guy linked says that it changes the signature of the cheat and makes it so that it can run basically without decrypting it, if I understood right, so VAC can't "see" what is going on. So what do you mean by that?

Thanks
    The post the other guy linked says that it changes the signature of the cheat and makes it so that it can run basically without decrypting it, if I understood right, so VAC can't "see" what is going on. So what do you mean by that?
    Then why do we not just virtualize any detected hvh cheat?
    Pasters:
    Also Pasters:
    Hello guys. I need help with a source code that I made and I need help compiling it. If anyone wants to compile it for me or leave step by step instructions on how to compile it that would be amazing.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Confused
    Quote Originally Posted by gigagiga View Post
    Then why do we not just virtualize any detected hvh cheat?
    I don't know, I'm a beginner, I was asking, I wasn't denying your statement, as the post indicates, I'm looking to learn, so please just explain what you meant by that first reply.

Thanks
    I don't know, I'm a beginner, I was asking, I wasn't denying your statement, as the post indicates, I'm looking to learn, so please just explain what you meant by that first reply.
    I simply meant that using the software mentioned above will not make it safer. If the cheat is detected you get banned even if you virtualize.
    Pasters:
    Also Pasters:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Confused
    Oh, I see, but will it make it harder to detect in the first place?

Thanks
    If you "make" your own cheat i recommend you spreading Junk code all over the source code.
    VM Protect or any protector doesn't do shit on .dll's.
    If you are about to work on a internal cheat *.dll* i recommend you coding your own injector.
    If you use a detected injector you will get a untrusted ban in csgo.

example c++ junk code:

void JunkCode(void* thisptr, int edx, void* ctx, void* state, const ModelRenderInfo_t &pInfo, matrix3x4 *pCustomBoneToWorld)
    {
    float JunkCode = 544;
    JunkCode = 5457;
    if (JunkCode = 876)
    JunkCode = 776;
    if (JunkCode = 86)
    JunkCode = 676;
    JunkCode = 865;
    }

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Joplin For This Useful Post:

FreazySK (07-10-2017),Kytsune77 (07-10-2017)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Confused
    Oh, so should I just make something similar to yours or just copy and paste the same thing? I feel like it shouldn't be that harsh, but over exaggerating will have a huge impact on performace, so that thing pasted around like 7-8 times should be enough? Also, I've been looking around a lot but most of the places that I've looked do things differently, got any idea of where I could find an easy to "reverse engineer" (More like, just look at the code to understand how to cheat my own, because most of the videos I've found just spoon feed and don't explain anything, plus they're years old) also new cheat? I'd like to start with just a simple radar hack for starters if possible. Thanks a lot.

- - - Updated - - -

Hey, I added you on steam. Whenever you are free to talk please message me, I just need a bit of help.

Thanks
    You can google "csgo cheat site:******.com" to find a lot of public repositories.
    I think it's easier to start with external hacks, because they are pretty straightforward and don't need much code to get some effects.
    Internals require more work at the beginning, but later some things are way easier in them, i.e. checking for collisions.

The simplest thing you can start with is bunnyhop. Check if the user is holding some key and player entity is on the ground, if yes then jump.
    Glow ESP is also easy, you can just overwrite some data in glow manager.

I'd leave aimbots for the end, because they require some math and things like checking if you'd shoot throught wall can be hard at first.