Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Lonely

Collection of my MPGH DragonFable SWF Release Topics

HI THERE!

As I do not create SWFs anymore, or that much, lost interest of making them and I believe that we
    really have exist all SWFs those are needed, I made this collection topic of my SWFs on this forum. This is not "make SWF request"
    topic, it's purely for making collection. However, I try my best to answer questions related to these SWFs (and maybe other questions too) if needed.
    But I hope there's no much to ask about these SWFs. If you are facing problem, before asking, always read all the texts in the original topic.
    I also added this topic link to my signature. Here are the images of the SWFs and topic links and short descriptions.

Class Trainers
    You can fully train some of the classes.

ID Check Storm v1.3
    This is tool. Helps you making list of quest items. My biggest project to this date.

Quest Finishers
    Completes some quest sagas for you.

Storm Reward Grabber
    Quickly loads and finishes quest to give you fast quest rewards.
    Usually combined with ID Check Storm. Resembles Quest Reward Cycler.

Shadow Hunter Armor Unlocker & Trainer
    Unlocks and fully trains Shadow Hunter Armor.
    -no image available-

Perfect Fast Defender Medals
    Gives you quick Defender's Medals. Quest ID is convertible.

GoldXP Hack v1.1
    Helps you get quick XP, gold or both. A
    Allows you to check max gold and XP amount possible to earn from the quest you are in, at once.

GiveMeMyItem!
    Helps you to search for an item from the quest and stops when its found.

Here ends the list, you know what to do. The end.
    There is list of my DragonFable SWFs, released on MPGH Forums:
    Click This

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Eareland For This Useful Post:

asa_203 (09-18-2017),harrythehorrible (04-12-2018),Jikurein (07-13-2017),klemper (10-14-2020),monsaki15 (06-02-2019),ParagonSenpai (12-11-2017),tplr (09-10-2017),UglyJester (07-14-2017)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    plz...show me how I can use the ShadowHunter one.....I cant figure out how to do it -_-
    ***REMEMBER THAT YOU ALWAYS USE CHEAT AT YOUR OWN RISK***
    MESSAGE FOR BATTLE-ON (DF, AQ, etc) SECTION : If you have problem using trainers, go take a look here!

Vouch Thread
    Hey you!! yeah you! if you found this helpfull don't forget to *say thanks* ^_^

七星剣
    真 天体魔法 星崩し

MPGH HISTORY
    PREMIUM - 03-06-2017
    MEMBER - 08-22-2016

Thanks
    Thanks for the list, the description explained how it works which clarified my confusion on the other trainer i tried, max gold exp meant max possible value for that quest, defender medal farmer suppose to insert quest id instead of number of defender medal u want. Haha

Thanks
    What about togslayer?

The difference between Storm Reward Grabber and Give Me My Item is GMMI stop on item itself while SRG just keeps going, yes? If i were to let SRG farm like over hundres of special dragonchow , would that trigger something? The same goes for defender medal. Seeing the screen loads on and off makes me worry.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lonely
    Quote Originally Posted by Jikurein View Post
    plz...show me how I can use the ShadowHunter one.....I cant figure out how to do it -_-
    Read original topic, please.

Pay attention for the DragonFable (your screen) when you load the SWF. There's no menu for that SWF. You just load it once.

Quote Originally Posted by UglyJester View Post
    What about togslayer?

The difference between Storm Reward Grabber and Give Me My Item is GMMI stop on item itself while SRG just keeps going, yes? If i were to let SRG farm like over hundres of special dragonchow , would that trigger something? The same goes for defender medal. Seeing the screen loads on and off makes me worry.
    Togslayer just isn't there. This is not request thread.
    Difference between SRG and GMMI is that yes, SRG keeps going, while GMMI stops at item. But also, SRG works by the power of Item ID and Quest ID
    and GMMI by the power of Item Name and Quest ID. So GMMI is more gently than SRG is, as GMMI is slower, but for the reason, because it can't be too fast or it most likely misses the item you are searching for. SRG just runs crazily and doesn't stop automatically. GiveMeMyItem! was a request back then. I made that SWF for nostalgic reasons, as well. Originally, ID Check Storm supposed to have "stops at item" feature, but I failed to create it. This time I succeed.

And no, I don't believe it triggers anything. I have used all my SWFs many times. My Baby Dragon is maxed btw and I have the best Defender items.
    But then again, you have all the responsibility if anything happens to your account. Load on and off basically means nothing.

Oh, and also.
    Perfect Fast Defender Medals which comes with Legit Trainer is old one, older version, can't say its outdated.
    There's nothing wrong with using old one tho, but Final Version includes manual quest ID updating. So if current quest ID doesn't
    work, someone can share a new working ID and I can update it. So, new PFDM is more friendly than old one.
    Last edited by Eareland; 07-14-2017 at 07:26 AM.
    Click This

Thanks
    Df skills tools swf that u made and commented on a request thread for potion alchemy training; would it still work after these years? Thread was in 2015.

Could include in this list if it works cause that would come in handy.
    Last edited by UglyJester; 07-15-2017 at 06:02 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lonely
    Df skills tools swf that u made and commented on a request thread for potion alchemy training; would it still work after these years? Thread was in 2015.

Could include in this list if it works cause that would come in handy.
    Many SWF work still today. I don't think AE cares to break them, taking note how easy it is to fix the SWF again.

Thus, DF Skill Tools works still today. I have tested it many times already, and not bother to test it atm.
    SWF itself could be 5 years old tho.

And it most likely would be handy, but I have not made thread about it so I can't add it to the list and I can't edit my list anymore, anyways.
    Click This

Thanks
    I tried that swf and even though if u went to the npc, it shows you are at level 40 but potion healing amount is still 100, (tested on a dummy account).

Just saying, i know how you feel like its needless for you to make/fix anymore swf for this game cause you dont play it anymore.
    Last edited by UglyJester; 07-15-2017 at 08:02 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lonely
    I tried that swf and even though if u went to the npc, it shows you are at level 40 but potion healing amount is still 100, (tested on a dummy account).

Just saying, i know how you feel like its needless for you to make/fix anymore swf for this game cause you dont play it anymore.
    I had to test that to prove you are wrong, and I still get +625 hp with my lvl 60 "dummy" account.
    Don't make me repeat myself. SWF works as intended. Going beyond level 40 is unnecessary.
    Click This

Thanks
    What can i say, i am just stating the fact i got from using it. I used it on a character that hasnt been trained on Alchemy (Lvl 1 / Lvl1 on both Hp and Mp) and even though it showed as lvl 40;doesn't matter how many time i clear cache (browser opened) nor fresh download trainer and files. I will only get healed for 100...

It is what it is but thank you for time to test it on your own.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lonely
    What can i say, i am just stating the fact i got from using it. I used it on a character that hasnt been trained on Alchemy (Lvl 1 / Lvl1 on both Hp and Mp) and even though it showed as lvl 40;doesn't matter how many time i clear cache (browser opened) nor fresh download trainer and files. I will only get healed for 100...

It is what it is but thank you for time to test it on your own.
    Too bad, for you, then. If what you say is true, your hack request would go all in vain, as all those Mana&Health Alchemy SWFs are coded same way. A new Mana&Health Alchemy hack wouldn't fix your problem.

Click This

Thanks
    Ok, i think i found out whats wrong. One has to be the same level as the Alchemy level so see the effect. So it works. Cheers.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to UglyJester For This Useful Post:

Eareland (07-16-2017)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Ok, i think i found out whats wrong. One has to be the same level as the Alchemy level so see the effect. So it works. Cheers.
    where do you find this swf....wnat to use it

nvm....found that it was inside DF skills thing...sorry @Eareland
    Last edited by Jikurein; 07-17-2017 at 11:05 AM.
    MESSAGE FOR BATTLE-ON (DF, AQ, etc) SECTION : If you have problem using trainers, go take a look here!

Vouch Thread

七星剣
    真 天体魔法 星崩し

MPGH HISTORY
    PREMIUM - 03-06-2017
    MEMBER - 08-22-2016

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Jikurein View Post
    where do you find this swf....wnat to use it

nvm....found that it was inside DF skills thing...sorry @Eareland
    I don't want to sound dumb but I can't seem to find the DF skill thing for training alchemy. can you point me to where it is?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by thatboreddude View Post
    I don't want to sound dumb but I can't seem to find the DF skill thing for training alchemy. can you point me to where it is?
    you need to download Eareland's pack to have it...ask him directly in PM

Vouch Thread

七星剣
    真 天体魔法 星崩し

MPGH HISTORY
    PREMIUM - 03-06-2017
    MEMBER - 08-22-2016

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Jikurein For This Useful Post:

thatboreddude (07-19-2017)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast