Thanks

Thumbs up CRUNCHY|SPOTIFY|LYNDA|CREATIVEMARKET|TIDAL|...

Hi, I have these following accounts to sell! Feel free to discover the great prices.

Movies!

STREAMING/VIDEOS
    • DIRECTV •
    3.5$
    Watch TV Online & On Demand and Catch up on you favorite TV Shows & Original Series. Don't miss the latest episodes, Stream TV Shows Online now with DIRECTV.

• HULU PLUS •
    2$
    Hulu Plus is a video streaming service: using an Internet connection, it can stream TV shows and movies directly to your device, without the need to purchase them permanently. Notably, Hulu Plus works with wireless Internet connections, which allows you to stream on-demand shows and movies to your mobile devices, an ideal option for long-distance entertainment.

• HBO NOW •
    2$
    HBO Now is an over-the-top subscription video on demand service operated by American premium cable and satellite television network HBO. The service allows subscribers on-demand access to HBO's library of original programs, films and other content on personal computers, smartphones, tablet devices and digital media players. HBO Now is available as a standalone service and does not require a television subscription to use.

• SHOWTIME ANYTIME •
    2$
    Get instant on-demand access to award-winning SHOWTIME Original Series, movies, sports, documentaries, and more – all commercial-free.

• CRUNCHYROLLS •
    3$
    Official, legal streaming anime videos including Naruto Shippuden, Attack on Titan, Sword Art Online, Skip Beat, and Shugo Chara. Start watching now.

• NBC •
    2$
    Watch full episodes of current and classic NBC shows online. Plus find clips, previews, photos and exclusive online features on NBC.com.

• XFINITY •
    4$
    All your TV all in one place. Stream live TV and XFINITY On Demand on any device, at home or on the go, with the XFINITY TV app.

• CBS •
    2$
    Access all of your favorite shows from the CBS homepage or the CBS App! Start building your personal video playlist today.

EDUCATION
    • SCRIBD •
    2$
    A digital documents library that allows users to publish, discover and discuss original writings and documents in various languages.

• LYNDA •
    3$
    Learn software, creative, and business skills to achieve your personal and professional goals. Join today to get access to thousands of courses.

• CHEGG •
    3$
    An American online textbook rental company, that specializes in online textbook rentals (both in physical and digital formats), homework help, online tutoring, scholarships and internship matching. It is meant to help students in high school and college.

MUSIC!

• Pandora •
    0,5$
    Pandora is personalized radio that plays music you'll love. Discover new music and enjoy old favorites. Start with your favorite artist, song or composer and Pandora will create a custom station that plays similar tracks

• Spotify - Tidal - soundcloud - Deezer • 1$

Others ? 10 accounts full of downloadable products ( creative market ) - 5$
    Stan - 3$

TOS
    1. I will be offering 1 year warranty.
    2. If you need anything that is not on the above list please contact me, as I might be able to help you.
    3. You are not permitted to change the passwords to any of the accounts that I provide you.
    4. You are not allowed to share these with other people.

Payment method:

Paypal

Contact Info: Happinesdiver

Proof below:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails
    CREATIVEMARKET.png  

CRUNCHY.png  

HULU.png  

lynda.png  

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Vouch copy for XFinity? Skype is mpgh.4mccakes

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    vouch for XFinity?

Thanks
    I've replied with a vouch copy, sorry for late! I had no internet !

- - - Updated - - -

I've replied with a vouch copy, sorry for late! I had no internet, thanks.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

BUMP ! STILL SELLING
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails
    L.png  

Thanks
    Want showtime

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    How do we get in touch with you?