Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish

New forum moderators/Server Updates

I've decided to allow $GHOST$ and A7X Oblivian to moderate the GunZ forum (Gaming). Welcome to the staff!

We also intend to add new moderators to different forums and promote a few existing moderators. So look forward to that!

IRC is now up, you can access it above ^, same thing with MPGH Radio ^

GunZ Server development is far under way. Expect the server up very soon.

THE EYE OF AN ADMINISTRATOR IS UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO IM GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE IM GONNA BE

"First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you lose.” - Dave84311

HAVING VIRTUAL DETOX

Thanks
    lol promote a few existing mods :P

z0mg yay
    Quote Originally Posted by Pro User
    errr......where is the registery?
    [IMG]https://img.photobucke*****m/albums/v470/Chronologix/Sig/mpghm.gif[/IMG]

Thanks
    yes do that and PROMOTE ME TO ADMIN ABOVE ALL... nah im jk ty dave

CHRONO^^^ TY...NOW HE HATES ME THO...

[img]https://img.photobucke*****m/albums/v470/Chronologix/Sig/mpghm.gif[/img]
    TEH FUTURE IS HERE= NEW MOD YA

Thanks
    yay, i'm really stoked over the gunz server and i'm really friggin glad Ghost and I are now mods

i do not mean to sound selfish or ungratefull becuase i'm very very grateful about being allowed to be a mod after being at MPGH for such a short amount of time and i belive ghosts feels the same way as i do on this so i'm gonna go ahead and say it

We can only do so much as mods of one forum, it is a forum that is becoming at least twice as active now that we are moderating it but niether i nor ghost can have a truly significant impact on the members of MPGH while only being moderators of one forum. I don't expected to be allowed to moderate other forums any time soon or at least not until i have/we have proven myself/ourselfs at the one i/we currently mod. I'm trying to become active in many other forums besides the gunz ones which i normally only post in, and i hope that we may mod a few(not very many of course but just one or two of the lesser ones) more forums sometime in the close future. I really apriciate what you've done for ghost and i, and i know some people are aprehencive of your descion because of the short time of my membership but i don't think that membership length should be a very important factor when determining promotions and niether should post count. Thanks again dave

ghost if i have misrepresented you in any way just MSN me and i will edit this post