Results 1 to 12 of 12
  1. #1
    Chillum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Carrera 79 #45 D - 94
    Posts
    399
    Reputation
    63
    Thanks
    60
    My Mood
    Cynical

    User Services thread deleted?

    Hey guys, I just made a thread in the User Services section of the forums, I am just wondering why it was denied?

    I am thinking it is the requirement to be on the site for 3 months, or getting a vouch copy.
    Last edited by Chillum; 07-17-2017 at 12:18 AM.

  2. #2

  3. #3
    Ahlwong's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    I love HomeScillet
    Posts
    9,392
    Reputation
    1520
    Thanks
    3,447
    My Mood
    In Love
    You do not have 3 months registration.

    Your avatar, signature, and user title shouldn't be allowed either since you do not meet the requirements
    ---------------------- Signature Advertisement ----------------------

    ---------------------------- 30 June 2017 -----------------------------

    You will need to add me as a friend on MPGH to PM/VM me. Any SPAM or thread approval requests will result in an unfriend.
    Skype: mpghahlwong
    Always confirm it is me via the MPGH VM system before dealing
    Impersonator List
    MPGH History

    Member 12/2012
    Realm of the Mad God Editor 05/2014
    Donator 03/2015
    News Force (User News) 10/2015
    News Force (Section of the Week) 03/2016
    News Force Editor 08/2016

    Official Middleman 09/2016
    Realm of the Mad God Minion 11/2016
    Minecraft Minion 02/2017
    Market Place Minion 04/2017

    Minion+ 04/2017

  4. #4
    Rotmg Fame Farmer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    709
    Reputation
    203
    Thanks
    96
    Quote Originally Posted by Ahlwong View Post
    You do not have 3 months registration.

    Your avatar, signature, and user title shouldn't be allowed either since you do not meet the requirements
    Why would it matter? He took the time and money to buy premium seller so it must mean he wants to be a professional seller here.

  5. #5
    Barred from the Marketplace
    DO NOT TRADE

    8/23/2017 - 10-01-2017
    Premium Seller
    Premium Member
    Marcus.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,275
    Reputation
    533
    Thanks
    534
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by Rotmg Fame Farmer View Post
    Why would it matter? He took the time and money to buy premium seller so it must mean he wants to be a professional seller here.
    It matters because he doesn't meet the requirements. Buying premium literally makes you no different from anyone else on the marketplace.

    Connect with me on Skype!

    BE AWARE OF IMPOSTERS. I WILL NOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE IF YOU DEAL WITH AN IMPOSTER!


    MPGH History
    Member since : 24/04/2016
    Premium member : 14/07/2016
    Premium seller : 05/08/2016
    News Force : 08/02/2017


  6. #6
    wheres my chicken n uggies  mom
    Newsforce
    Premium Member
    Publicist
    Moderator
    Raple's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    8,938
    Reputation
    2765
    Thanks
    7,710
    Quote Originally Posted by Rotmg Fame Farmer View Post
    Why would it matter? He took the time and money to buy premium seller so it must mean he wants to be a professional seller here.
    Premium seller does not instantly gain the rights of premium user, nor do they get to undermine marketplace requirements.

    The only marketplace related benefit he is entitled to is the fact that his threads appear yellow, that is it.

    As read here: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=889132

    Additionally, I buy Fitbit Accounts: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1285067
    Quote Originally Posted by cornerpath View Post
    I NEED TO HELP PEOPLE IN HOUSTON TX UNBAN ME I don't deserve to be banned ever! I am damn near A perfect users do I look like "Dildotheking" to you guys??? I can see him being banned this long but not me!

    Official News Team (Global News) - June 2017
    Official Publicist - May 2017
    Moderator - May 2017
    Other MMORPGs Minion - May 2017
    Steam Minion - May 2017
    Minecraft Minion - May 2017
    Realm of the Mad God Minion - May 2017




     
    Demoted for Inactivity - March 2017
    Steam Minion - November 2016
    Moderator - October 2016
    Other MMORPGs Minion - August 2016
    Minion+ - April 2016
    Runescape Minion - March 2016
    Official News Team Editor - March 2016
    Official News Team Interviewer - March 2016
    Official News Team (Global News) - February 2016
    AVA Minion - November 2015
    Minecraft Minion - October 2015
    Realm of the Mad God Minion - July 2015
    Official Publicist - April 2015
    Official Middle Man - April 2015



    I will strive to be GM one day, I swear on that.

  7. #7
    Cadized-Temp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    55
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by Ahlwong View Post
    You do not have 3 months registration.

    Your avatar, signature, and user title shouldn't be allowed either since you do not meet the requirements
    my bad I'm idiot
    Last edited by Cadized-Temp; 07-17-2017 at 12:03 PM.

  8. #8
    wheres my chicken n uggies  mom
    Newsforce
    Premium Member
    Publicist
    Moderator
    Raple's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    8,938
    Reputation
    2765
    Thanks
    7,710
    Quote Originally Posted by Cadized-Temp View Post
    Its 1 month and 50 posts.
    Ahlwong is a staff member of the marketplace, I'm almost positive he has every regulation memorized.

    Please refrain from posting on disputes that have nothing to do with you, thank you.

    Additionally, I buy Fitbit Accounts: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1285067
    Quote Originally Posted by cornerpath View Post
    I NEED TO HELP PEOPLE IN HOUSTON TX UNBAN ME I don't deserve to be banned ever! I am damn near A perfect users do I look like "Dildotheking" to you guys??? I can see him being banned this long but not me!

    Official News Team (Global News) - June 2017
    Official Publicist - May 2017
    Moderator - May 2017
    Other MMORPGs Minion - May 2017
    Steam Minion - May 2017
    Minecraft Minion - May 2017
    Realm of the Mad God Minion - May 2017




     
    Demoted for Inactivity - March 2017
    Steam Minion - November 2016
    Moderator - October 2016
    Other MMORPGs Minion - August 2016
    Minion+ - April 2016
    Runescape Minion - March 2016
    Official News Team Editor - March 2016
    Official News Team Interviewer - March 2016
    Official News Team (Global News) - February 2016
    AVA Minion - November 2015
    Minecraft Minion - October 2015
    Realm of the Mad God Minion - July 2015
    Official Publicist - April 2015
    Official Middle Man - April 2015



    I will strive to be GM one day, I swear on that.

  9. #9
    Cadized-Temp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    55
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by Raple View Post


    Ahlwong is a staff member of the marketplace, I'm almost positive he has every regulation memorized.

    Please refrain from posting on disputes that have nothing to do with you, thank you.
    He provided me a vouch copy, so should that rules not apply? Plus he provided proof, I'm simply helping a new fella out with getting his service up. my bad

  10. #10
    wheres my chicken n uggies  mom
    Newsforce
    Premium Member
    Publicist
    Moderator
    Raple's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    8,938
    Reputation
    2765
    Thanks
    7,710
    Quote Originally Posted by Cadized-Temp View Post
    He provided me a vouch copy, so should that rules not apply? Plus he provided proof, I'm simply helping a new fella out with getting his service up. my bad
    You are not eligible to receive vouch copies, so actually you're hurting his shop by breaking the rules. :X

    Additionally, I buy Fitbit Accounts: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1285067
    Quote Originally Posted by cornerpath View Post
    I NEED TO HELP PEOPLE IN HOUSTON TX UNBAN ME I don't deserve to be banned ever! I am damn near A perfect users do I look like "Dildotheking" to you guys??? I can see him being banned this long but not me!

    Official News Team (Global News) - June 2017
    Official Publicist - May 2017
    Moderator - May 2017
    Other MMORPGs Minion - May 2017
    Steam Minion - May 2017
    Minecraft Minion - May 2017
    Realm of the Mad God Minion - May 2017




     
    Demoted for Inactivity - March 2017
    Steam Minion - November 2016
    Moderator - October 2016
    Other MMORPGs Minion - August 2016
    Minion+ - April 2016
    Runescape Minion - March 2016
    Official News Team Editor - March 2016
    Official News Team Interviewer - March 2016
    Official News Team (Global News) - February 2016
    AVA Minion - November 2015
    Minecraft Minion - October 2015
    Realm of the Mad God Minion - July 2015
    Official Publicist - April 2015
    Official Middle Man - April 2015



    I will strive to be GM one day, I swear on that.

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to Raple For This Useful Post:

    TheJoker (07-17-2017)

  12. #11
    Cadized-Temp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    55
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by Raple View Post


    You are not eligible to receive vouch copies, so actually you're hurting his shop by breaking the rules. :X
    Yes I am good sir, it was on my main previous to the ban, I'm waiting for the shipment of my vouch copy.

  13. #12
    If you don't think every day is a good day, try missing one
    Premium Seller
    Premium Member
    Middleman
    Copperhorse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Under your bed
    Posts
    3,081
    Reputation
    910
    Thanks
    2,570
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Cadized-Temp View Post
    Yes I am good sir, it was on my main previous to the ban, I'm waiting for the shipment of my vouch copy.
    "If you do not currently meet these requirements, you can bypass them by providing a 'vouch copy' and successfully receiving a vouch from any staff member listed below willing to give said vouch.

    Staff in this case only refers to:

    Administrators
    Global Moderators
    Moderators
    Middlemen"

    You're not very good at reading are you?

  14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Copperhorse For This Useful Post:

    [MPGH]Ahlwong (07-17-2017),CloudUser (07-17-2017),[MPGH]Hova (07-18-2017),[MPGH]Raple (07-17-2017),Rotmg Fame Farmer (07-17-2017),TheJoker (07-17-2017)

Similar Threads

  1. [Solved] User Services Thread
    By Chillum in forum Suggestions, Requests & Help
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-22-2017, 08:16 AM
  2. User Services Thread
    By Dildo The K1ng in forum Staff Disputes
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-14-2017, 02:58 PM
  3. User Service Thread deleted twice?
    By Hella Badass in forum Staff Disputes
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-30-2017, 07:14 PM
  4. User Services thread not approved
    By 2169 in forum Spammers Corner
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-31-2016, 08:56 AM
  5. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-30-2015, 01:16 PM