Thanks

making poems [CHEAP]

Leyland's poem shop!

preferred payment method: PayPal

what you can buy.
    can negotiate mabye you could give me something and I will make a poem for free.
    10 line poem - 5$ (pay in advance)
    20 line poem - 10$ (pay in advance)
    25 line poem - 15$ (pay in advance)
    30 line poem - 20$ (pay in advance)

add me on skype leyland124
    oh and I was thinking of making a poem for mpgh so if you guys like that idea contact an administrator so they could give me a general topic

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    @ @leyland124

Can I take a vouch copy on this? If so I want my poem to be about why I am the greatest staff there ever was.

Kidding, good luck with sales. I'll move it to a more appropriate section.
    Last edited by Psychotic; 07-17-2017 at 08:56 AM.

Moderator Since 09.01.2016
    Minion+ Since 07.22.2016

Marketplace Minion Since 06.09.2016
    Trove Minion Since 06.06.2016
    Middleman Since 04.21.2016
    Social Engineering Minion Since 02.03.2016
    News FO Freelancer From 11.08.2015 to 07.23.2016
    News FO Head Editor From 08.23.2015 to 11.08.2015
    News FO Head Editor From 07.19.2012 to 08.11.2014
    MPGH News and News FO Founder
    Programming Minion From Unknown to 04.23.2013
    Minecraft Minion From 09.19.2012 to 04.23.2013
    Member Since 05.13.2012

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Can we get a sample poem?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    This is cute, I would love to see a sample of youre work. This is the kind of user service I can really get behind
    Work.

Thanks
    sure
    we will accept every race
    we will accept and embrace all should be accepted and not disgraced from skin religion gender or age everyone should get the same wage and together we can change, caring feels like a warm hug but when we hate it breeds more hate we all should at least try to cooperate, acceptance is as caring as could be human rights is not something you buy it is free when people don't understand why people flee it stings like a bee but when they do its my cup of tea, i want people to care and for people to care, i don't want discrimination to be fair and right now the world is going there don't get under discrimination claw religion gender or race isn't a flaw as I said we need to embrace Becuase this is a pretty big case.

- - - Updated - - -

we will accept and embrace all should be accepted and not disgraced from skin religion gender or age everyone should get the same wage and together we can change, caring feels like a warm hug but when we hate it breeds more hate we all should at least try to cooperate, acceptance is as caring as could be human rights is not something you buy it is free when people don't understand why people flee it stings like a bee but when they do its my cup of tea, i want people to care and for people to care, i don't want discrimination to be fair and right now the world is going there don't get under discrimination claw religion gender or race isn't a flaw as I said we need to embrace Becuase this is a pretty big case.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

add me on skype leyland124

Thanks
    Do you have any other work? Like a portfolio of all of your poems?

Thanks
    im only 11

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to leyland124 For This Useful Post:

seryevolki (07-20-2017),strombone (07-17-2017),TheJoker (07-20-2017)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by leyland124 View Post
    sure

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

A poem so great he wrote it four times.
    Last edited by avenk; 07-17-2017 at 03:58 PM.
    Work.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to avenk For This Useful Post:

Way (07-19-2017)

Thanks
    Hey man, I've got some potential work. I've got this video script that I want converted into poem format. Can you tell me how many lines it would be and how much it would cost? Thanks. The script is everything below.
    docs . google . com / document/d/1NWWFEDRXkgyylNhgUurbvBU5CnZGEXE3dllsz7bNUao/edit?usp=sharing

Thanks
    what is this for?