Thanks

pserver votrproject

Hello, Im playing a server thats called votrproject, its amazing but its kinda buggy, I know this is gonna look bad but I lost 6 gcaches on it, its an ingame currency. but I hear ppl tell me there is a dupe in vault, so if anyone tell me how to do it please, I justt want my items back.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Well, personally I think it's common knowledge to expect the possibility of a rollback, especially on private servers that aren't made by well known coders. (Just making assumptions) Accepting it is something else, however, if you ask any of the staff and possibly have any kind of proof they should provide you with the thing(s) you've lost. Trying to dupe the stuff back is not the right thing to do, atleast in my opinion.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by cxydsaewq View Post
    Well, personally I think it's common knowledge to expect the possibility of a rollback, especially on private servers that aren't made by well known coders. (Just making assumptions) Accepting it is something else, however, if you ask any of the staff and possibly have any kind of proof they should provide you with the thing(s) you've lost. Trying to dupe the stuff back is not the right thing to do, atleast in my opinion.
    well considering the dev team has been coding pservers for nearly 3-4 years average, some of us people would know, atleast the OGs. and we don't believe in rollbacks/wipes unless its absolutely necessary. the duping bugs have just came up and we're working hard on fixing it Also OP this isnt a good place to talk about that considering we look on mpgh regularly

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by balieboy View Post
    Hello, Im playing a server thats called votrproject, its amazing but its kinda buggy, I know this is gonna look bad but I lost 6 gcaches on it, its an ingame currency. but I hear ppl tell me there is a dupe in vault, so if anyone tell me how to do it please, I justt want my items back.
    Can I get a link to this? it sounds fun...

Never mind, found it.

Also links aren't allowed haha