Thanks

Question About Apple Refund

Just want to know if its ok to use a different shipping address, billing address, ip address, credit card number, name of the person receiving the apple product but same name on the billing information (different address though). Do you think its a viable option to refund again? Or does the name have to be different on billing information? I want to order a MBP and I just shifted to a new apartment so its easy for me to get a new card with a different billing address but the name will remain the same. Has anyone tried refunding in this situation and gotten successful?

Thanks
    add me on skype i can help you with all your apple questions

Thanks
    I guess using a refunder is safer.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by loln007 View Post
    Just want to know if its ok to use a different shipping address, billing address, ip address, credit card number, name of the person receiving the apple product but same name on the billing information (different address though). Do you think its a viable option to refund again? Or does the name have to be different on billing information? I want to order a MBP and I just shifted to a new apartment so its easy for me to get a new card with a different billing address but the name will remain the same. Has anyone tried refunding in this situation and gotten successful?
    Yes you can do it. Name doesn't really matter if everything else is different. If you need any help refunding it, don't hesitate to contact me (: skype me @ micro.god
    IM: MicroGod
    E-Mail: microgod@tuta.io

Thanks
    I can do it no worries, and I will have to give you a suggestion which I won't post publicly here, but can help you out with this. Check my thread in user services.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    you can have different shipping names / billing names but they're going to want you to call and verify the order

i also live in an apt and changed units not too long ago.

Thanks
    No I meant i changed units, and I can get a new card and account..but the billing name would stay the same. I hope that wont be a problem. I can pit a different shipping name but billing name has to be mine. And i have used my name in the past to refund. So hope that wont pose a problem

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    No I meant i changed units, and I can get a new card and account..but the billing name would stay the same. I hope that wont be a problem. I can pit a different shipping name but billing name has to be mine. And i have used my name in the past to refund. So hope that wont pose a problem
    yeah the billing name has to stay the same. thats ok because people have same names (just look at facebook lol)
    they might call you to verify though which is nbd

Thanks
    Can anyone else chime in if they have refunded in a similar situation

Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep
    It will work. As long as everything else r different, name wont matter at all.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    i literally already refunded with the same name, im actually speaking from experience

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Crowley View Post
    i literally already refunded with the same name, im actually speaking from experience
    Awesome. Will go and get a new account and a card right away

Thanks