Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by incocknito View Post
    try using file extentions in gameowner, and putting the .dll on the desktop,

"csgo.exe"

"cheat.dll"

its detected tho so..
    STOP USING GAMEOWNER GOD DAMMIT IT! People are complaining about that every fucking day my bro. Use Extreme injecter 3.7 They are UD and i have used it for 2 months now.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by incocknito View Post
    Detected btw, wait for new sig before downloading
    Where is your Proof??? Provide us a ingame screenshot of your ban and your steam profile link. Make sure you space out you website... If you dont have these options

You will be considered a shit poster and a liar.

- - - Updated - - -

HERE IS A TIP TO ALL!!! IF YOU DONT WANT A QUICK VAC BAN STOP USING SKIN CHANGERS IN MM's Your team can report you or the enemy can. Idk if it is client sided. But i assume it is server sided. And if your a new member of Hentaiware. DONT USE THE EXPOIT ON MM UNTIL YOU GOT THE HANG OF NOT BEING SO BLANT

I got Banned 2 years ago on 2 different account (not using this sexy hack) And i was a noob at using exploits. But, I was learning xD afterwords I'm Not a blant hacker.
    Tips* i only use Legit bot Triggetbot (x Key), Esp Glow,Health,Info (to see names of the fag) cant use auto pistol because it seems to be broken. Used it twice and did what cer told me to do "Use the Left mouse button" but when i Hold it all it do is shoot once and thats it. no spam... just one bullet.

BTW HACK UD USING EXTREME INJECTOR 3.7 MM MATCH ENDED 2 MINS AGO RANK UP BISH!!!! (joke) BUT YEA HAPPY (safe) EXPLOITING!
    Last edited by RoZIGamingIPro; 07-25-2017 at 10:49 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Worried
    gameowner injector

Thanks
    How exactly do I create the settings.xml when using extreme Injector v3.7

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Brenbr3n View Post
    How exactly do I create the settings.xml when using extreme Injector v3.7
    In the folder with the dll file and the injector, create a new txt file and copy and paste the code in there. Then, go to file, save as and name it exactly this: "settings.xml" Of course, without the quotes. Make sure to put in everything in the same location so the settings xml file works!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by sheetcover View Post
    In the folder with the dll file and the injector, create a new txt file and copy and paste the code in there. Then, go to file, save as and name it exactly this: "settings.xml" Of course, without the quotes. Make sure to put in everything in the same location so the settings xml file works!
    Thanks for the help
    I just have one more problem, when I make a notepad, paste the code, and save it as a text file, so I could move it to the correct location, when I click save as a text file, it never loads.

Should I make a text document in the folder location or what :/. Thanks for the assistance again.

Edit: nevermind, I figured it out. Thanks for everything :3
    Last edited by Brenbr3n; 07-26-2017 at 12:07 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Still UD , in game right now, use extreme injector 3.7

Thanks
    ---------------------------
    Extreme Injector v3
    An error occurred while injecting "Cheat.dll" into "csgo.exe".

System****.FileNotFoundException: Unable to find kernel32.dll in the specified process.
    OK

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lonely
    Quote Originally Posted by RoZIGamingIPro View Post
    STOP USING GAMEOWNER GOD DAMMIT IT! People are complaining about that every fucking day my bro. Use Extreme injecter 3.7 They are UD and i have used it for 2 months now.

- - - Updated - - -

Where is your Proof??? Provide us a ingame screenshot of your ban and your steam profile link. Make sure you space out you website... If you dont have these options

You will be considered a shit poster and a liar.

- - - Updated - - -

HERE IS A TIP TO ALL!!! IF YOU DONT WANT A QUICK VAC BAN STOP USING SKIN CHANGERS IN MM's Your team can report you or the enemy can. Idk if it is client sided. But i assume it is server sided. And if your a new member of Hentaiware. DONT USE THE EXPOIT ON MM UNTIL YOU GOT THE HANG OF NOT BEING SO BLANT

I got Banned 2 years ago on 2 different account (not using this sexy hack) And i was a noob at using exploits. But, I was learning xD afterwords I'm Not a blant hacker.
    Tips* i only use Legit bot Triggetbot (x Key), Esp Glow,Health,Info (to see names of the fag) cant use auto pistol because it seems to be broken. Used it twice and did what cer told me to do "Use the Left mouse button" but when i Hold it all it do is shoot once and thats it. no spam... just one bullet.

BTW HACK UD USING EXTREME INJECTOR 3.7 MM MATCH ENDED 2 MINS AGO RANK UP BISH!!!! (joke) BUT YEA HAPPY (safe) EXPLOITING!
    why are you giving tips if you have absolutely 0 knowledge on csgo cheats and how they work and get detected. Seriously if you don't know how the work don't give out help.
    paypal.me/xvns
    donate to help me out <3

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by flowwwww View Post
    why are you giving tips if you have absolutely 0 knowledge on csgo cheats and how they work and get detected. Seriously if you don't know how the work don't give out help.
    Are you stupid or you cant read? I know how exploits for CS works. My tips are on the subject of people getting banned using the gameowner injector. Go take your smart ass elseware. That message was for those who need it, Not for those who dont acknowledge it. And i did state in my message it was undetected On what injector is Most/best used. Oh... and here is a correction for you (They*) Don't come starting problems if you haven't read the whole Message. And if you dont understand any of it then ask me. I have been exploiting for 2 years with only 2 vacs. I have a little knowledge in csgo cheats and how they are made (still in training).

10. The Following User Says Thank You to RoZIGamingIPro For This Useful Post:

xXzhariffXx (07-26-2017)

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345