Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Thanks

Aralehikaru Scamming

MPGH Profile Link: https://www.mpgh.net/forummber.php?u=4400277
    Thread link (If applicable): N/A
    Skype profile (screenshot):
    Skype chat (screenshot(s): or MPGH Private messages (screenshot(s): Sreenshots included

Trade details: Serial Number Generator & Method on how to SE Steelseries for $30 in BTC.
    Comments/Information (Involving how you got scammed or what happened, do not put in unnecessary comments): Okay, so here's what happend. This person bought a Serial number generator & method on how to SE Steelseries off of me. He paid me in bitcoin ~$30. I received the payment and gave him the generator & method. Trade was completed. He even opened up the program and said its asking for a code, (meaning he opened it and program was working) I told him the generator doesn't require a code, and then told him to click continue. He then said thanks so much and stuff, and confirmed it was working. He told me I'm the nicest person (confirming that the deal was finished, he even vouched for me.) A day afterwards, he tries to get a refund and swindle me. He's like "the program has a virus" even though it is completely fine and working. I told him to run the program in sandboxie if he is afraid. Keep in mind he already said it was working, and he confirmed that the deal was successful. So he pretty much tried lieing and attempted to scam me and said, if you don't give me a refund I will be filing a scam report on you. He himself literally confirmed he's going to be reporting me even though the deal was successful. So he attempted to scam me. He said I must pay him half or else. I said no, as the deal was already completed. So pretty much, this user tried to get me to refund him even though I gave him everything, the generator & the method. Hes pretty much trying to get the generator, method and money back from me. Hes attempting to scam. Please ban him. Thank you.

Oh yeah, he also blocked me on Skype, because he tried to scam me and it failed.

Thanks
    1. i was at work when i first receive this program i just open it really fast to check it was working and it is says cracked and i perform on my break at work research and find out that this app is for download on russian website. but you never respond until i say i leave you positive feedback because i am still just try to be nice to you.
    2. yes when i first open it is ask me for "authentication code". when i arrive home from work i finally have a chance to open it once more shortly then remember it said cracked so i decide to run through virus scanner
    3. it is not "day later" i contact you at 2am pst and you deliver after bitcoin is send to you at 10:00am pst. and i do no contact you again i get home from work at 10:00pm pst! PEOPLE ARE AT WORK!
    4. yes i did say you were nice
    5. yes i did pay you 35 dollars

you do no tell me you are sell crack program, you ignore fact you are sell me trojan app, that is no allowed.

moderator and admin this user is just try to clever cry victim and discredit me but he is scammer not to only me but other member. this member is dishonest deceptive manipulative seller.

app creator telling me the cracked app is ratted
    s1.postimg-org/g333bjvdb/Screen_Shot_2017-07-26_at_1.15.19_AM.png

another user accusing seller of scam
    mpgh-net/forum/showthread.php?t=1284114
    Last edited by aralehikaru; 07-26-2017 at 02:58 AM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by aralehikaru View Post
    1. i was at work when i first receive this program i just open it really fast to check it was working and it is says cracked and i perform on my break at work research and find out that this app is for download on russian website. but you never respond until i say i leave you positive feedback because i am still just try to be nice to you.
    2. yes when i first open it is ask me for "authentication code". when i arrive home from work i finally have a chance to open it once more shortly then remember it said cracked so i decide to run through virus scanner
    3. it is not "day later" i contact you at 2am pst and you deliver after bitcoin is send to you at 10:00am pst. and i do no contact you again i get home from work at 10:00pm pst! PEOPLE ARE AT WORK!
    4. yes i did say you were nice
    5. yes i did pay you 35 dollars

you do no tell me you are sell crack program, you ignore fact you are sell me trojan app, that is no allowed.

moderator and admin this user is just try to clever cry victim and discredit me but he is scammer not to only me but other member. this member is dishonest deceptive manipulative seller.
    It's not a Trojan, he ran it and used the generator he even asked me questions and help so you can clearly see he was using the program, not just "opening and checking it." Proof is listed already.
    1. He has everything that he was suppose to be given in the deal
    2. He just wants to get his money back too and get everything for free, you clearly can see this.

Thank you, and please get rid of people who try to scam fellow MPGH members like him.

Thanks

this explains all.

Thanks

this explains all.
    Your links don't even work.

Thanks
    i try to post links and it says im not allowed

remove the dash between org obviously

Thanks
    i try to post links and it says im not allowed

remove the dash between org obviously
    That image literally proves nothing? You can have your friend say some BS. I gave you the item, and now you have the item you just want a refund even though you have the item. I even gave you the method and how to make receipts which was part of the deal. Even funnier how you used it and asked for help and stuff regarding it and told me it works. I even screen shared you it before you purchased it.

He's just trying to get the item + money back. Classic scammer.
    Last edited by Trumphh; 07-26-2017 at 02:25 AM.

Thanks
    I'm Bleach, the creator of the SN Generator.

I'm not really a member of MPGH, but I decided to help out user aralehikaru. I've had people contacting me on Skype from MPGH, because of a so called user selling a cracked version of my program. The thing is I'm friends with the guy who cracked the program. He made it public, but then decided to take it down after we became friends. He told me everything - and confirmed it was ratted. Retards are basically spreading RATs all over forums now. When you start generating SNs with the cracked version and close the program down, it will still run in the background.

You might ask me, how do you know it's the cracked version my friend made? Well it says, "Cracked by #PCR#". My friend is a member of #PCR# and dark-time.
    Last edited by Bleach_; 07-26-2017 at 02:29 AM.

Thanks
    dude that is straight from bleach's skype

s21.postimg-org/rxnw98p53/Screen_Shot_2017-07-26_at_1.27.40_AM.png

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Bleach_ View Post
    I'm Bleach, the creator of the SN Generator from **********.

I'm not really a member of MPGH, but I decided to help out user aralehikaru. I've had people contacting me on Skype from MPGH, because of a so called user selling a cracked version of my program. The thing is I'm friends with the guy who cracked the program. He made it public, but then decided to take it down after we became friends. He told me everything - and confirmed it was ratted. Retards are basically spreading RATs all over forums now. When you start generating SNs with the cracked version and close the program down, it will still run in the background.

You might ask me, how do you know it's the cracked version my friend made? Well it says, "Cracked by #PCR#". My friend is a member of #PCR# and dark-time.
    Nice 2 posts, lmfao. I told him to use sandboxie to run it, if he doesn't believe so.

- - - Updated - - -

Its quite obvious he just wants what I gave him, and his money back so he can get out of this with twice the profit.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Trumphh View Post
    Nice 2 posts, lmfao. I told him to use sandboxie to run it, if he doesn't believe so.

- - - Updated - - -

Its quite obvious he just wants what I gave him, and his money back so he can get out of this with twice the profit.
    As I told you, I'm not a member of MPGH. "Nice 2 posts, lmfao."

Thanks
    I own one of the orginal bleach s/n generators,and everything is perfect.
    In my opinion seller should be banned,because i can send proofs that my program isn't with virues etc.
    I know Bleach for a while now,and he is legit,good guy.

I think we should wate till mods decide,what is the final answer.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Keiry For This Useful Post:

aralehikaru (07-26-2017)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Trumphh View Post

- - - Updated - - -

Bro you are dumb asf .. fucking selling public tool

15. The Following User Says Thank You to slofaca For This Useful Post:

aralehikaru (07-26-2017)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by slofaca View Post
    Bro you are dumb asf .. fucking selling public tool
    I bought it from someone on this forum.

Thanks
    s2.postimg-org/q6r6dvuyh/Screen_Shot_2017-07-26_at_2.04.35_AM.png

he is tell me he paid $75usd and it was original price $100usd but the lifetime version of bleach's program (that i did no know until after i buy and research since i read it says cracked on header) is $50usd

nulledcdn-com/de58b2f258d00462f54d942641e58719b3245242/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fi.imgur.com%2FrzlO18O.png
    Last edited by aralehikaru; 07-26-2017 at 03:08 AM.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast