Thanks

Using personal bank accounts

I just read a thread where some members warned against withdrawing any SE/refund related funds to personal bank accounts. Is it not safe at all to resell refunded/SE'd items and withdraw the money to your bank account, even in the $1000-$3000 range per month? I assume many people resell on ebay, or craigslist, so is it crucial for people not to have any 'dirty' money in their accounts, or is it overkill?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep
    it doesn't hurt to be safe

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by kgsws View Post
    I just read a thread where some members warned against withdrawing any SE/refund related funds to personal bank accounts. Is it not safe at all to resell refunded/SE'd items and withdraw the money to your bank account, even in the $1000-$3000 range per month? I assume many people resell on ebay, or craigslist, so is it crucial for people not to have any 'dirty' money in their accounts, or is it overkill?
    It is not required as long you play it safe and don't consistently refund items. Refunding one or twice every couple of weeks is fine, though it is recommended not to withdraw to your personal bank in case if something goes down. Usually the people who get in trouble for refunding are the dumb ones who consistently refund/SE the same company without any sort of safety precaution (i.e. VPN etc).