Hybrid View

Thanks

Urgent Help Needed ! PAYPAL dispute procedure for a failed refund by Groundwar

Hi Guys,

I need some urgent help as i just have 2 days left to respond to Paypal.
    So long story short, Groundwar @khalil13 failed my refund and since he was out of funds, he couldn't pay me so I raised a dispute with paypal.
    Paypal tried to contact him for 2 weeks, after no response from him, they have now come back to me asking for the below details.
    I am not sure what to response so need your help (as groundwar @khalil13 is not responding on skype).

Below is the email I received from PAYPAL yesterday.

Unfortunately, we do not have specific details regarding what you purchased for the transaction above.

Please contact us at complaint-response@paypal.com with the following details so we can complete our investigation:

1. The URL of the website where the purchase was made
    2. The URL of the item purchased by you
    3. Any other details that you feel may be helpful regarding the description and purchase agreement with your seller

Please respond to this email within 3 calendar days. If we don't hear from you within this timeframe, we may decide this case in the seller's favor.

https://imgur.com/a/gxuoj

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    First and foremost wrong section. Other than that, just be like I was contact via an online message site or something by the user, either way they won't decide in his favor unless he replies or tries to argue his side of the story, which if he hasn't for 2 weeks, I don't think he will now.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaos View Post
    First and foremost wrong section. Other than that, just be like I was contact via an online message site or something by the user, either way they won't decide in his favor unless he replies or tries to argue his side of the story, which if he hasn't for 2 weeks, I don't think he will now.
    Hi @Chaos thanks for your response. Appreciate if you could be more specific ?

Also which section should i move it to ?

Thanks
    You're completely screwed, since you didn't really actually buy anything from him.
    Last edited by unbanhydra2017; 08-06-2017 at 01:37 AM.