Thanks

HuntedCS - The new one to town!

Hey guys! My name is Nicholas and I am from the great ol' United States of America. I am currently 15 years old, and a sophomore in High School. I am glad to join, and I plan to contribute a lot to the forum when I am not busy with school, work, or anything else that may come up. I am big into programming, and I am knowledgeable in C#, CSS, HTML, Javascript, PHP, Python, SQL, and VB - (No Particular Order). Besides programming, I create graphics, promote CPA offers, invest in cryptocurrencies, gamble, follow the weather (especially severe thunderstorms and am looking to become a meteorologist), and lastly I have a YouTube channel for everything I enjoy. Welp, that is enough about me, tell me something interesting about yourself now so that I can get to learn the community and its members and its members perhaps?

Hope to see you guys around, thanks for reading about me.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by HuntedCS View Post
    Hey guys! My name is Nicholas and I am from the great ol' United States of America. I am currently 15 years old, and a sophomore in High School. I am glad to join, and I plan to contribute a lot to the forum when I am not busy with school, work, or anything else that may come up. I am big into programming, and I am knowledgeable in C#, CSS, HTML, Javascript, PHP, Python, SQL, and VB - (No Particular Order). Besides programming, I create graphics, promote CPA offers, invest in cryptocurrencies, gamble, follow the weather (especially severe thunderstorms and am looking to become a meteorologist), and lastly I have a YouTube channel for everything I enjoy. Welp, that is enough about me, tell me something interesting about yourself now so that I can get to learn the community and its members and its members perhaps?

Hope to see you guys around, thanks for reading about me.
    Welcome to the forum my bubbaz I better see great thing's from you or you will hear about it on skype.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to TheWickedSandman For This Useful Post:

HuntedCS (08-07-2017)