Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired

Thumbs up BF1 Internal Hack V3.1.1 [August 2017]

This is a repaired version with new added features in the tonyx97 hack
    All credits to him, Netspider1 and others the helped in the hack.

correct offset addresses, few colors changed, and some other adjustments and optimizations.

DO NOT USE FRAPS/FPS COUNTERS OR SHITS LIKE THIS! DO NOT USE OTHER OVERLAYS OR HACKS!
    if you use stuff like that, some crappy FPS counters, or some other overlay hacks or others stuff over, then YES you can make ss glitch on ss and you will be banned!!!!

The Essential:

- The game will not crash any more when you enter in a vehicle

- F12 - Save all settings. The saved settings file imgui.ini is in the upper game directory ..\\Battlefield 1 (not in the game dir). Note: do not save anything into game dir because that space is monitored by them

- How to load settings? It will load automatically next time when you start the hack. Note: also you can edit the .ini file manually and preload settings you want

- Spectator warning. If someone specs the server you will see warning and spectator name on the screen

- Radar. It's 2 type radars - narrow and wide. Both radars can be positioned on any place on the screen, you can put it on top right or bottom left if you like. Just dash it on any position on the screen from the menu.

- Crosshair. Small non intrusive and effective

- Aim prediction. Re-position the aim considering of enemy speed, bullet speed, bullet gravity, your speed, and distance. This calculate the offset and correct your aim. It is very sharky and nail moving enemies

- Predict XYZ. This is to calibrate Aim prediction. This is important: DO NOT CHANGE IT, do not touch it! Its default value is 1.0 and that should function best!!!! 1.0 means the Aim prediction have taken into account all factors before adjust best offset to your aim. If you change it to anything different than 1.0 will mess the calibration.
    Then why I put that settings???
    Short answer - it is over-prediction to fight against latency caused by high ping
    The Explanation - normally 1.0 perform best with low ping, 10 to 100 ms. So 1.0 means Aim prediction calculate all and you kill the enemy with little prediction on the aim. But when your ping is high 300-400ms and more, you are aiming enemy which is not there actually. Means that Aim prediction adjusted correctly the aim on your computer but when your network packets upload and reach server the enemy is not there any more, and you look on your computer how shooting the enemy dont harm at all. So when you play with ping 300ms and above you can try to extend the prediction with that settings. I got best results between 1.7 to 2.4 for ping 300-400ms. When the enemy run you see how Aim prediction shoot far in front of him in the air, but you kill the enemy
    The scientific explanation - predictor is linear, dont have integral or differential element in equation, It just sum up all vectors of all factors. Not the best as integral-differential predictor but fair fast for the CPU to play realtime with minimum delay.
    Note: if you put value less than 1.0 means you reduce the prediction, for example 0.5 or 0.1 you play with less prediction

Offset Y - put firm vertical offset on Aim prediction. This is important: DO NOT CHANGE IT Its default value is 1.0 and that is OK! The purpose of this is to calibrate slightly Y axis on your aim. Some times Aim prediction do not calculate very accurate the bullet gravity, and instead to hit in head you hit the chest or hip, or above the head. So you can correct the bullet trajectory a bit above or a bit below.

Hotkeys:

END - activate the hack. If game crash use Directix 11, not Directix 12

DELETE or NUMPAD0 - hide/show the menu. You must spawn in game first

NUMPAD* - show names, a short key for fast on/off

NUMPAD+ activate/deactivate aimbot, a short key for fast on/off

NUMPAD- recoil on/off

INSERT - narrow radar

HOME - wide radar

Scroll Lock - provide clean screeshot feature On/off

NUMPAD/ is the short key for turn On/Off medic bugfix

F1 - short key for ESP on/off. As requested by some people, hope are happy now

NUMPAD8, NUMPAD5, NUMPAD2 - shortkey aim at HEAD, NECK, HIP

F12 - save settings. imgui.ini is into upper game dir: ..\\Battlefield 1 or somewhere

F8 - unload the hack

F5, F6 - short key to emulate FF screenshot when you press it (benchmark purpose). It will create provided .bmp file to show you what FF will get if it decide to screenshot you at that moment. This is because many people spam with questions about screenshot features, so now dont ask, just press F5 of F6 and will emulate FF ss and see provided bmp and now you should know with setting you use what picture FF will get if decide to snap you right now.

Virus Scans:
    VirusTotal
    Jotti

Version 2.5:
    F5 - short key to emulate FF screenshot when you press it. It will create provided .bmp file to show you what FF will get if it decide to screenshot you at that moment. This is because many people spam with questions about screenshot features, so now dont ask, just press F5 and will emulate FF ss and see provided bmp and now you should know with setting you use what picture FF will get if decide to snap you right now.

Version 2.6:
    small interface improvement Auto Clean SS Timer is in seconds, not milliseconds
    yujiaqi's fix for ESP disappear when you get in vehicle

Version 2.7:
    New feature - You can remap all keys. Open the file with saved settings (if you have not created it yet, get into game press F12 and file will generate) scroll to section called KEYS BINDINGS and change the key number value you like. What number to put? Open Virtual-Key Codes.htm file (located into project dir) or google for "MSDN Virtual-Key Codes". From the table select key name you want, take the value next to it, convert it from hex to decimal, and put that number in imgui.ini

bugfix in F5 feature to work on dual monitors PC

Version 2.7.1:
    small bugfix in F5 ss benchmark, was unstable sometimes.

Version 2.8:
    F6 - shortkey to emulate FF screenshot through CopyResource, whilst F5 (ver.2.5) feature emulate same through BitBlt. F6 and F5 do the same thing but behind is different functions. F5 and F6 are only for benchmark purposes, if you are curious what FF will get if decide to screenshot you now, press F5 or F6 and look for .bmp file called "provided", that is the ss which FF will receive with current settings you are using at the moment. And the names of the others created .bmp ss are also same described in F5 feature (ver.2.5) blocked, spoofed, taken. Keep in mind, if you have not selected one of both options for clean ss, then the hack will just block FF to take ss and will generate blocked .bmp in which you can see what screenshot FF tried to pull out from your computer.
    BF1 use few functions to steal screenshots from your PC, all they are spoofed/blocked. That's why the names of the generated ss .bmp files are little different containing name of functions that FF used to steal screenshots. And same is valid for ss notifications you see on the screen, they will tell you and name of the function that FF attempt.

For devs who look in my code: in this update most interesting parts of my code are catching the ss from DirectX texture, extracting a bitmap into HBITMAP and convert to a .bmp and save into a file. The other interesting part is C++11 lock_guard mutex and multi-thread synchronization, necessary when call DirectX device functions from different threads, need thread synchronization, otherwise will cause beautiful crash. Hope you find something useful.

Version 2.9:
    Aim at Vehicles - you can aim tanks, planes, trains etc. Optional feature. Choose spot for aim: Top, Center, Bottom

Aim at Horses - separate from vehicles, you can aim only horses. Optional feature. Choose spot for aim: Top, Center, Bottom

Aim with Weapon 2,5,6,7 - optional, you can select which additional weapon to be engaged with auto aim. This feature make sense when you enable "Aim at Vehicles" and aim at tanks with AT Rocket Gun for example. Which weapon what number is? Look at the menu bottom, there is an indicator showing the weapon number.

fixed bug ESP disappear on enemy close than 1m

Version 2.9.3:
    Aim prediction works on vehicles, so you can aim fast moving planes, horses, motorcycles etc. And some essential bugfixes

version 3.0:
    bigfix in ss, some people experience such bug it makes black box in the ss. This must fix the ss glitch, so please test: spawn in the game, press F5, wait 30 sec, press F6 and look the bmp files. Also when play keep eye on bmp that ff generate.

version 3.1: fixed glitch in screenshot features which some people experienced on their PC. Dont use earlier versions if you have that bug. Sorry for the late fix, I was not able to reproduce that bug on my PC, so I had to beg unknown people to help me testing, so all this took many days time frame. Thanks to all people from that forum who helped me to make v3.1

version 3.1.1:fixed small memory leak I forgot, better stability

1. when you download the hack for first time there is 2 options for clean SS. If you not select any, then all ss will be blocked (will send black screen). Or you can select cleaning ss feature which you want but test it first to be sure works fine: activate hack, spawn in the game, wait 30+ sec., press F5, wait 30+ sec., press F6. Go and see the the .bmp files.
    Provide clean ss, do not block ss.

2. if something is wrong in the .bmp, then read all descriptions again, and only after then if you are still think something is wrong, then you can ask me for help. If you think you have a bug provide a precise info and bmp files, and I will help you. Anything else is just a SPAM!

3. when you play and see some ss warnings minimize the game immediately and see bmp files. Keep eye on it every time until you are not sure all is working safe without problems. But even after is good to take a look at bmps once in a while.

4. If you are still eager to use FPS counters or other hacks over the game then test it very careful and observe .bmp files and be sure you not glitch anything

5. use the last version. Do not play with old versions.

6. remap your hack main keys, at lest, END DEL and if you like F5 F6 and others buttons (edit imgui.ini). Change it once in a while if you are paranoiac.

7. Do not play with norecoil only. Killing without waste of bullets (accuracy goes high) is detectable, as well as others shits like bullet speed, bullets per shot and others. Use norecoil randomization on 2 or even 3. Do not make headshots, do not rage.

8. Play in bordless mode only!!!

9. put game to another dir, not "X:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\Battlefield 1" because settings imgui.ini and .bmp files will go in Origin folder. Put game in another folder e.g. X:\Games\Battlefield 1

10. play on DX11, not DX12. English version of the game. For other languages I am not sure

Settings:

Radars:

Spectator Warning:

Features:

For injection you can use Extreme Injector which is what I'm using.

Please do not take the default settings as safe and ban free I cannot guarantee if you play default settings you'll not get banned, Make your own settings and play!
    <b>Downloadable Files</b> Downloadable Files
    Last edited by Putinvodkablyat420; 08-08-2017 at 11:13 AM. Reason: added injection method

2. The Following 41 Users Say Thank You to Putinvodkablyat420 For This Useful Post:

aaiight (08-09-2017),Axel (08-10-2017),burcu42 (08-12-2017),cai350322 (08-08-2017),daev1d (08-08-2017),dpfrze003 (08-09-2017),Fantasy_ (08-09-2017),fatih996187070 (08-10-2017),FFT50 (08-15-2017),goras (08-14-2017),istu007 (08-10-2017),jayakdg87 (08-09-2017),jonnyrising1230 (08-09-2017),lon77 (08-08-2017),lukas90092 (11-01-2017),macfaria (08-15-2017),madmaster20000 (08-10-2017),Make_Obey (08-08-2017),milka12 (08-08-2017),musa124 (08-15-2017),NeaZen1 (08-10-2017),nonloso96 (08-09-2017),noobplayggg (12-05-2018),omenra2 (08-16-2017),phiphi54 (08-08-2017),pipio13 (08-08-2017),Ramezfathalla (08-13-2017),rangericky (08-14-2017),reindelible25 (08-14-2017),saifking0078 (08-08-2017),skalmam (08-08-2017),sporinai (08-08-2017),tackxo (08-09-2017),Thanan (08-09-2017),thelolnator (08-08-2017),themrdwarf1 (08-08-2017),Tiemo_v (08-08-2017),Txing1 (08-08-2017),upular22 (08-08-2017),Xenithh (08-10-2017),xiu_y (08-08-2017)

Thanks
    Worst bait i have ever seen, copy from UNLEASHED cheat

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by neiger123 View Post
    Worst bait i have ever seen, copy from UNLEASHED cheat
    I'm just updating the cheat and just because someone else posted first, doesn't mean they made it. We both left credits to the original creators.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Putinvodkablyat420 For This Useful Post:

aaiight (08-08-2017)

Thanks
    It so cool ! I hope it can work for me now. But i Can't download It!!!!!
    Last edited by Txing1; 08-08-2017 at 09:08 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by Txing1 View Post
    It so cool ! I hope it can work for me now. But i Can't download It!!!!!
    Don't worry be patient, wait for a moderator to make sure the files are safe. Hopefully they will check it today.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Putinvodkablyat420 View Post
    Don't worry be patient, wait for a moderator to make sure the files are safe. Hopefully they will check it today.
    Wating it ! Will it have V3.2 and more?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by Txing1 View Post
    Wating it ! Will it have V3.2 and more?
    Yes.

2short//

Thanks
    when i press num 8 aimbot always aim neck why?..

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by zozonono View Post
    when i press num 8 aimbot always aim neck why?..
    Maybe the smoothing is set too fast

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    I would've waited for v3.3 if I were you
    Memory leaks galore. :s

Latest:
    PlanetSide 2 Account Shop, Cert Farming & Boosting (COMING SOON)
    Planetside 2 Cert Farming Guide
    Planetside 2 Hack Discussion

Time Zone:
    Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)

Deprecated:
    Battlefield 1 Internal: UNLEASHED (v4.1) [Private]
    Quality Stealth GTA$ Money Services
    Level 85 - Void Highlord - AQW Stock Accounts
    AQW Reputation & Levelling Bots

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Narcolepsy View Post
    I would've waited for v3.3 if I were you
    Memory leaks galore. :s
    huh? /shortttttt

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Works Fine Brother Post More Cheats

Thanks
    How to move in menu ? Which keys?

Thanks
    aimboot dont work and how do you see if you got aimboot on or off, or recoil on or off. And i cant move in the menu and do changes that way.
    The only thing i see that works is the ESP

I got it now. Works almost 100% great =)
    Last edited by Cpt_Kova; 08-15-2017 at 03:45 AM.

Thanks
    The game is a 64 bit syringe that doesn't work. Can you provide the address of a syringe?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast