Thanks

Scammed for a se

This isnt really a scam its a disagreement. i paid him for 4 dell monitors. i paid him extra the first time out of good will. by giving him extra money. but i still owed him $10 so i paid him for 4 monitors he told me we can sell them for 30% each and we agreed to split the profit half and half. this monitor cost $650 retail so $650*4=2600*.15%(which is half of what we sell them for) which is $390 for 4 monitors. WHY AM I NOT GETTING WHAT I PAID FOR!so with me paying him $390 for 4 dell curved monitors plus $10 for the money i previously owed him. he wont do my 4 monitors and he will only do two when i paid him a extra $195 for the monitors. i told him i want my money back he refuses to refund me and still hasnt done the job yet. he can either refund me and dont do any of the jobs or
    users profile: ww w . mpgh. n et / forum / member. php?u=3965158
    links to our chat w ww . imgur . co m /a/6yCja

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    @ @groundwarbanned

Please add a picture of his Skype profile as well as the part of the Skype conversation where he scams you or is the last picture the final message you got from him?

CLICK TO BUY NOW!!

My ONLY skype is "smoke.mpgh" Please Private Message me BEFORE Buying/Selling anything from me

Quote Originally Posted by Liz View Post
    This is my first vouch, ever. Rapidgator account worked perfectly. Would buy in the future.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    @ @groundwarbanned

User has not updated with the proof required to carry on with the report, thus it will be closed due to insufficient evidence.

Please close. @Flengo @Hova @Psychotic @Hero @Hugo Boss

CLICK TO BUY NOW!!

My ONLY skype is "smoke.mpgh" Please Private Message me BEFORE Buying/Selling anything from me

Quote Originally Posted by Liz View Post
    This is my first vouch, ever. Rapidgator account worked perfectly. Would buy in the future.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Report closed.

Best regards & Safe trading.

Always be aware of impostors, ask for Skype verification by having the person send you a message on MPGH.
    Please do not waste my time & your time with useless messages. These will be ignored and actions will be taken.

Make sure to read the MPGH Rules & each Section STICKY for extra information and rules that apply for that
    specific section.
    *Please confirm my Identity on Skype before any transaction* If you have any questions, please feel
    free to contact me using the links Below.Please make sure to SEARCH your question using the following link first
    |Search |
    Useful Links >> |MPGH Rules | Report A Scammer | How to MPGH | Market Place Rules |
    Contact Information >> | Private Message | Visitor Message | Skype ID