Results 1 to 5 of 5
  1. #1
    Unyversu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    43
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    5
    My Mood
    Twisted

    Stealing Account

    So i currently have an alt account on my hands that a '' guy i played with '' gave me, he said he is lending me the alt because he can get it back simply, So i was wondering, is there a way i could steal it without him getting it back?

  2. #2
    Allura's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Outside your window
    Posts
    3,919
    Reputation
    374
    Thanks
    1,955
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Unyversu View Post
    So i currently have an alt account on my hands that a '' guy i played with '' gave me, he said he is lending me the alt because he can get it back simply, So i was wondering, is there a way i could steal it without him getting it back?
    Get the session ID via the minecraft logs. However, I think session ID's expire after a couple days. There is no real way you can hack it unless the owner gave you mail access or the account has no security questions. And even then, if the owner has the transaction ID, he can easily get it back too
    Crytocurrency Tips Skype Group (HQ Members only).
    Click here to apply!

    I always +rep back on positive rep points(not neutral)



    Bitcoin (BTC): 34MSjQNQf7cTJUFHLo5qZUEgfpQfJjjZbU
    Ethereum (ETH): 0x7e552E0c9960E296df447a9bd20e66ed3C9692D3
     
    DD/MM/YYYY
    Joined MPGH: 07/02/2017
    Premium: 08/02/2017 - ∞
    Newsforce (HOTW): 07/06/2017 - ∞


  3. #3
    Gurkensaftig's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    422
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    22
    My Mood
    Confused
    Quote Originally Posted by Allura View Post
    Get the session ID via the minecraft logs. However, I think session ID's expire after a couple days. There is no real way you can hack it unless the owner gave you mail access or the account has no security questions. And even then, if the owner has the transaction ID, he can easily get it back too
    I've heard the session ID expires every time they restart minecraft, lol

  4. #4
    Allura's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Outside your window
    Posts
    3,919
    Reputation
    374
    Thanks
    1,955
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Gurkensaftig View Post
    I've heard the session ID expires every time they restart minecraft, lol
    Oh, I am not 100% sure when they expire. All I know is a couple years back, session ID was the way to log into alts
    Crytocurrency Tips Skype Group (HQ Members only).
    Click here to apply!

    I always +rep back on positive rep points(not neutral)



    Bitcoin (BTC): 34MSjQNQf7cTJUFHLo5qZUEgfpQfJjjZbU
    Ethereum (ETH): 0x7e552E0c9960E296df447a9bd20e66ed3C9692D3
     
    DD/MM/YYYY
    Joined MPGH: 07/02/2017
    Premium: 08/02/2017 - ∞
    Newsforce (HOTW): 07/06/2017 - ∞


  5. #5
    p0isonsec's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    0
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    i could see if i can hack the kids email for ya. PM me

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-30-2014, 12:39 PM
  2. how to steal accounts origin
    By zver666 in forum Battlefield 3 Discussions
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 03-25-2013, 11:07 PM
  3. No 1 can steal accounts anymore !
    By Harmony♫ in forum CrossFire Discussions
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 11-24-2010, 01:46 PM
  4. Never Steal accounts!
    By Rejxii in forum General
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 08-28-2010, 06:42 AM
  5. Steal account back
    By matresyoyo in forum CrossFire Help
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-20-2010, 08:34 PM

Tags for this Thread