Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast
    Thanks

✅✅✅GOAT'S REFUNDS | CLOTHES,ELECTRONICS,CAR PARTS,MORE 100+ STORES | FAST REFU

Why choose me?

• I have completed over 1,000 refunds
    • I have completed orders as high as $5000
    • I have 2+ years of refunding experience, and 3+ years of SE experience
    • I offer some of the best prices on the market, for someone with this rep
    • I have 150+ vouches JUST from refunds (Check "Vouches" tab below to see screenshots)
    • I respond fast and will the required information

Q. What countries can you do?
    A. Check the Google Spreadsheet in the “Extra Notes (READ THE FAQ FOR ALL RULES TO FOLLOW THESE ARE JUST EXTRA NOTES)” section. Click here to see the Google Spreadsheet

Q. I am new to refunding items how does this whole process work?
    A. The process is simple. You will order your items off the site that I support (Click here to see the Google Spreadsheet). It is a normal order, use your real information. Once all items arrive contact me on Skype and I will send you a Google Form to fill out with all the information required. Once you fill out the form, I will tell you how much money you owe and at that point, you will send me the money. After that, I will refund your order meaning how much money you paid for the items to the company will be refunded back to your original payment method. Meaning you got items that cost much more for as cheap as ten percent.

Q. Full refund or partial?
    A. Full refund always.

Q. What are the limits and how do the limits work?
    A. The limits on the link are strict limits which include tax, shipping, and any other fees that may be associated with the order. The limits are as follows and are in USD currency at the link provided. Click here to see the current sites I am refunding(IF THE SITE IS NOT ON THE LIST I WILL NOT REFUND IT, DO NOT ASK I WILL NOT DO IT)

Q. What items are not allowed?
    A. I will not refund jewelry which includes, but is not limited to, earrings, necklaces, cufflinks, bracelets, rings, watches, etc. Do note, wallets, and sunglasses, apple watches as long as they contain no metals (Gold, silver, etc.) are not considered jewelry. Custom items like jerseys are not allowed. Large items like TV’s, fridges, desktop PC’s, bikes, cars, guns are not allowed, do note instruments are allowed on instrument sites even though are considered large. Giftcards, prepaid cards, virtual items are NOT allowed.

Q. Is there a limit on the number of items I can order?
    A. Lower the item count, and the smaller the item(s), the higher chance of success. 5 items or less is a safe bet. 1 item is best of course. No large items like TV’s or fridges.

Q. I have several packages coming anything to know?
    A. Several packages are fine as long as you do not sign for the package. Understand also that I cannot refund anything before all items have actually arrived.

Q. How many times can I do each site?
    A. You can only do each site once. If you wish to do a website a second you need to be extra careful to change everything. Note it will not be my fault if you fail to completely change everything and you will not receive a refund, this includes but is not limited to browser cookies, IP address, billing and shipping address, email, phone number, and payment method.

Q. When do I pay?
    A. You must always pay up front before I start the refund. No exceptions, I do not care how much rep you have, the services you have, or even if you’re Dave.

Q. How long will it take for you to do my order?
    A. I will complete your refund in a timely manner. Understand I have many orders, my own business, school, friends, and other activities so sometimes it may take a few days but remember you're getting the best so I am well demanded.

Q. What payment methods do you accept?
    A. I only accept PayPal, Bitcoin, and Amazon gift cards.

Q. Can you do site XYZ or XYZ.uk or .fr, etc?
    A. No, if the site is not listed in the original post I will not even consider doing a refund and you will be blocked if you ask. No, this will never change, no my thread doesn't need an update, no you will not be the special case.

Q. Best way to accept the package?
    A. Let the carrier leave the package at the door. If you notice he is leaving with your package or tracking says you have to sign, sign, the signature does not need to be fake.

Q. Will I receive a confirmation email?
    A. No, most companies do not send an email. Do note, that some companies send out emails with information about returns or shipping labels, just ignore these emails as they are automatic and regular.

Q. If you fail the refund will you refund me?
    A. Yes, if I fail the refund and you provided correct information I will refund you.

Q. Will UPS/FedEx/USPS/the police/the FBI be knocking on my door?
    A. There is a very small chance that the carrier will come to your house to tell you where they put the package. Note this happens in less than one (1) percent of cases. No, I do not know if they will be coming to your house or not.

Q. Will there be an investigation?
    A. All companies "investigate" but most are simply the company trying to locate your package and nothing ever comes.

Q. How much do you charge?
    A. The amount charged depends on what site. Understand there is a $40 order minimum so no matter how much you order you will at least be paying me $40. That is per order so if you come with 2 orders each order will be a minimum of $40. Also, understand that all percent round up so if your total comes to 42.01 you will pay 43 dollars.

Q. What information will be collected?
    A. Website, phone number, order number, account email, full name on the account, billing address, items ordered, price, payment type, date the items were ordered on and received, carrier and the tracking number, was the order signed and if so by who, how many packages, and a few other small details to successfully complete the order.

Q. Do you allow reships?
    No reships allowed.

Q. I always have to sign packages anything to know?
    A. Avoid Macy's, never do more than 1 item, and do it light. A real signature is fine.

Q. When can I turn on the device/wear the clothes/the items I bought?
    A. Wait until you have received the refund back in your account before you turn on the device, wear the clothes, or use the items. This is for the security of the refund and in the .01 percent chance, the refund fails you can simply return the items with no issue. You can open the box just do NOT turn anything on or use it.

Q. Store Specific Questions
    A. Look under the “Extra Notes (READ THE FAQ FOR ALL RULES TO FOLLOW THESE ARE JUST EXTRA NOTES)” section on the Google Spreadsheet for this information. Click here to see the Google Spreadsheet

Q. What is your Skype?
    A. HiddenWhiteGhost - This is my ONLY skype, feel free to ask for a PM or VM at any time to confirm it is me, I will NEVER reject it.

Click here to automatically add me

Last edited by Smoke; 09-21-2017 at 11:33 PM.

2. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to GOAT For This Useful Post:

biscardi34 (08-26-2017),Counselor (08-29-2017),dereck68 (08-24-2017),element (09-08-2017),Factums (09-13-2017),flamingwaffles1 (09-08-2017),Goodguyr (08-22-2017),idq000 (09-17-2017),johnstony1234 (08-23-2017),Kutthrote (09-18-2017),MrCHR0N1C (08-29-2017),Nao (08-31-2017),OGxPRED (09-12-2017),Randoname (08-23-2017),shottydragon (08-31-2017),siyi (09-09-2017),spy1220me (08-31-2017),staysellingcarts (09-09-2017),umdope (09-07-2017),vicorsy (08-30-2017)

Thanks
    VaUch CoPy VaUch CoPy?
    Just kidding, maybe you allow reship? want something but your list says USA for that store
    GLWS

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Interested too in which stores can you do reships too? Anyways, I'm curious, do you also do Nike for Europe?

Thanks
    Can you confirm we're talking?

Thanks
    Vouch for the homie Sean, great guy, great service!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Rakeshsharma For This Useful Post:

GOAT (08-20-2017)

Thanks
    Taking orders ready to get you guys those fast refunds lets get it

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Vouch for this guy from previous thread.

Before I immersed myself into the refunding business and did refunds on my own, I paid refunders and GOAT (Sean) was one of them that I used maybe 2-3 times for a couple of orders. I highly recommend reading his thread (ex. what country, fee's, etc) before asking him as it will just annoy him (can relate as I've grown tired of users asking questions that are already answered in the original sales thread). Overall a nice person, makes pretty funny/random jokes via Skype.

A+

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Okabe For This Useful Post:

GOAT (08-20-2017)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    added you on skype trapavelli420 thx bro!

Thanks
    currently waiting for my Louis Vuitton refund to be completed will update when I receive refund

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Zuyio34 For This Useful Post:

GOAT (08-20-2017)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Biggest of vouches, this man is considered family to me. Have done atleast 15+ refunds with him and have never had even a remote doubt in him. Can't recommend anyone more than him.
    Quote Originally Posted by HelenOster View Post
    Any reason why you are using an image of me as your avatar?
    - https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1212594

15. The Following User Says Thank You to 2kty For This Useful Post:

GOAT (08-20-2017)

Thanks
    bump to the top

Thanks
    COOKING REFUNDS IN 12 HOURS OR LESS CONTACT ME TODAY!

Thanks
    COOKING REFUNDS IN 12 HOURS OR LESS CONTACT ME TODAY!

Thanks
    Great dude will be back! Overall easy to talk to as long as you follow ToS and read the post completely.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Randoname For This Useful Post:

GOAT (08-23-2017)

Thanks
    came thru on a saks refund! v0uch

22. The Following User Says Thank You to johnstony1234 For This Useful Post:

GOAT (08-23-2017)

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast