Thread: VCC from Strike

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Just to clarify few things as a paypal account creator, seller,, and even as a vcc provider. (can be found if searched properly).
    Upon doing several tests, i came up with few things.
    Specifically for paypal(not sure about other companies)

1. If the vcc isn't loaded and be used on paypal it may proceed, without letting you send money but actually recieve. As a result within a week the account gets compromised for using suspucious credit card.
    2. So i tried with a vcc which i load and used on paypal upon confirming i did indeed got charged but since i didnt enter the code, the same thing occur.
    3. Finally i did verify the account and did use the account for a year and even tranferred it to another seller without problem. (check out my paypal account thread)

Of course this is just my opinion which i have harvested through months of trying to find a solution for people who are indeed in need of accounts.

I am okay with recieving a penalty and i know the rules well so dont need to repeat yourself by "reporting" me.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Hentai View Post
    Just to clarify few things as a paypal account creator, seller,, and even as a vcc provider. (can be found if searched properly).
    Upon doing several tests, i came up with few things.
    Specifically for paypal(not sure about other companies)

1. If the vcc isn't loaded and be used on paypal it may proceed, without letting you send money but actually recieve. As a result within a week the account gets compromised for using suspucious credit card.
    2. So i tried with a vcc which i load and used on paypal upon confirming i did indeed got charged but since i didnt enter the code, the same thing occur.
    3. Finally i did verify the account and did use the account for a year and even tranferred it to another seller without problem. (check out my paypal account thread)

Of course this is just my opinion which i have harvested through months of trying to find a solution for people who are indeed in need of accounts.

I am okay with recieving a penalty and i know the rules well so dont need to repeat yourself by "reporting" me.
    what does this have to do with this scam report, wtf you ok man? did you even read what this is about?

are you alright?

do you need medical assistance?

edit:
    Last edited by Strike; 08-13-2017 at 07:21 AM.

Thanks
    I was doing it wrong as i explained to you. I thought code wasnt required on business paypal so said that but it is as such got the code from you. This can be seen in the chats. I dont deserve not to get a code with this vcc because i made a mistake on the very first stealth i setup.

- - - Updated - - -

The chats even show you giving me code for the VCC's i purchased after that.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by bladeds View Post
    I was doing it wrong as i explained to you. I thought code wasnt required on business paypal so said that but it is as such got the code from you. This can be seen in the chats. I dont deserve not to get a code with this vcc because i made a mistake on the very first stealth i setup.

- - - Updated - - -

The chats even show you giving me code for the VCC's i purchased after that.
    My thread, still does not say anywhere. That I would give you the code.

My point still stands and is in fact a valid point.

man you should probably just talk to smoke on skype, im cba replying to this shit all the time, I have a life.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Strike View Post
    what does this have to do with this scam report, wtf you ok man? did you even read what this is about?

are you alright?

edit:
    Not aiming to reply to a kid, a proper human being can easily understand what is going on.. @Smoke
    Just left my opinion regarding the thread since i might have a bit more experience on this.

Thanks

are you alright?

edit:

What is wrong with you, why do you need to insult everybody ? All he did was provide his personal experience for mods to consider.

You did the same which ChronAU has provided a screenshot on page 2 on another report.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Not aiming to reply to a kid, a proper human being can easily understand what is going on.. @Smoke
    Just left my opinion regarding the thread since i might have a bit more experience on this.
    I have been using a vcc since 2010 on PayPal, my main paypal account has never been limited since then.

You got less experience then me, Im not new to this.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    I have been using a vcc since 2010 on PayPal, my main paypal account has never been limited since then.

You got less experience then me, Im not new to this.
    Well i guess i am okay with a report,

You are quite a busy guy i guess who works in different forums and even reply in less than a minute.
    I have been using a paypal from a different continent since my xountry doesnt support it. I have had to fake several phone calls with the department and i can assure you, you surely a neglect a small kiddo.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Well i guess i am okay with a report,

You are quite a busy guy i guess who works in different forums and even reply in less than a minute.
    I have been using a paypal from a different continent since my xountry doesnt support it. I have had to fake several phone calls with the department and i can assure you, you surely a neglect a small kiddo.
    I've been faking my location to paypal aswell? I've even had some other stuff sent to them that was all fake, and still accepted.

Mate you don't know who I am, Im replying to this thread within a minute. As my focus is on this thread right now, as I do not want to get banned for something I didn't do.

EDIT:

For a kid, I must be a genius.

Knowing:
    C
    C#
    C++
    Java
    Html
    Html5
    Php
    Python (little bit, i hate the structure of it)

Thanks
    Yeah and I have a Maths degree so well done on all your programming knowledge. ( Not really a genius ).

FYI - this is what a business Paypal looks like so completely different to Personal which I am use to.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Not sure why people are still replying on the thread, while my screenshots proved enough.

This thread is gonna be closed as @Smoke said.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    @ @Strike alright give him the code, we aren't here to comfort your personal vendetta against him. This thread has gone on FAR too long just because he called you a few names, the scam report is on you not him for failing to conduct a successful transaction in proper time.

CLICK TO BUY NOW!!

MY ONLY SKYPE IS "SMOKE.MPGH" PRIVATE MESSAGE ME BEFORE TRADING BUYING/SELLING ANYTHING INVOLVING ME
    Quote Originally Posted by Liz View Post
    This is my first vouch, ever. Rapidgator account worked perfectly. Would buy in the future.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Smoke View Post
    @ @Strike alright give him the code, we aren't here to comfort your personal vendetta against him. This thread has gone on FAR too long just because he called you a few names, the scam report is on you not him for failing to conduct a successful transaction in proper time.
    He didn't need the codes before, and he never said he was going to use it for personal use.
    Which still makes my points stand.

even my thread makes another point which is that I never stated that I would give the code.
    Last edited by Strike; 08-13-2017 at 08:22 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    He didn't need the codes before, and he never said he was going to use it for personal use.
    Which still makes my points stand.

even my thread makes another point which is that I never stated that I would give the code.
    @ @Strike
    It's almost surreal to believe you won't give him the code that would easily resolve this report completely just because he called you a few names.

CLICK TO BUY NOW!!

MY ONLY SKYPE IS "SMOKE.MPGH" PRIVATE MESSAGE ME BEFORE TRADING BUYING/SELLING ANYTHING INVOLVING ME
    Quote Originally Posted by Liz View Post
    This is my first vouch, ever. Rapidgator account worked perfectly. Would buy in the future.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Smoke View Post

@ @Strike
    It's almost surreal to believe you won't give him the code that would easily resolve this report completely just because he called you a few names.
    He called me names, he talked thrash, I am just doing what he's doing to me. If I didn't have one of my own vcc's spare right now, I would be banned for not providing him a vcc because i couldn't simply.

He's being a shit, I'll be a shit.

Anyways i'll just list again, and this is my last response here, you can msg me on skype instead if you want me to respond.

1. I never stated that I would give code on my thread
    2. He stated that he did not need the code on skype. which i have proven
    3. He never stated that he was going to use this vcc for personal use before purchasing, or after.
    probably forgot a couple aswell.. hmm oh well these are the most important ones i guess.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast