Thanks

Scammed by Ice Cube

MPGH Profile Link:
    https://www.mpgh.net/forummber.php?u=4107271

Thread link (If applicable):
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1276896

Skype profile (screenshot):
    https://imgur.com/a/IJjVF

Skype chat (screenshot(s): or MPGH Private messages (screenshot(s): Please read skype screenshots from bottom to top
    https://imgur.com/a/HPr73

Trade details: Sent him $240 for a monitor Dell SE service 7/15/17. He has been stringing me along since then. He finally got a me a monitor which was the completely wrong monitor and insisted that I go and sell it but I did not want to do that. The monitor came with a RETURN SERVICE for the "broken monitor". I asked him even before the monitor came that will they ask for the "broken" monitor because in the e-mail that is what they mention and he said not usually. Once the monitor came he said everything is good but clearly it wasn't. He said he will re-do service but now he just doesn't respond and I give him 24 hours to respond which is plenty of time but he hasn't gotten back to me for 2 days.

- - - Updated - - -

EDIT: I would like to put a PAUSE on this report. He said it's being shipped Monday so it may still come through. I apologize for any inconvenience they may have caused.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    I will state this again

I am having family issues.

Dell doesn't work on weekends

I told you that dell got you the wrong monitor, I told them the correct monitor model. It's nothing of my fault and shit happens.

I can't rush dell to do something, I told you what they told me and I gave u the case number for it. You've sent their monitor back and they did agree on sending the correct model.

Thanks
    My process is still going. Suppose to be here by sep 5th. Will try to update weekly...
    Last edited by FvckingM0nster; 08-13-2017 at 04:15 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Alright since this has been "Postponed" it will be closed until user requests otherwise.

Please close. @Flengo @Hova @Psychotic @Hero @Hugo Boss

CLICK TO BUY NOW!!

MY ONLY SKYPE IS "SMOKE.MPGH" PRIVATE MESSAGE ME BEFORE TRADING BUYING/SELLING ANYTHING INVOLVING ME
    Quote Originally Posted by Liz View Post
    This is my first vouch, ever. Rapidgator account worked perfectly. Would buy in the future.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Report closed.

Best regards & Safe trading.

Always be aware of impostors, ask for Skype verification by having the person send you a message on MPGH.
    Please do not waste my time & your time with useless messages. These will be ignored and actions will be taken.

Make sure to read the MPGH Rules & each Section STICKY for extra information and rules that apply for that
    specific section.
    *Please confirm my Identity on Skype before any transaction* If you have any questions, please feel
    free to contact me using the links Below.Please make sure to SEARCH your question using the following link first
    |Search |
    Useful Links >> |MPGH Rules | Report A Scammer | How to MPGH | Market Place Rules |
    Contact Information >> | Private Message | Visitor Message | Skype ID