Thread: Everyone Stop

Thanks

Everyone Stop

The refunding train is coming to an end. If you're a REFUNDER lock your thread and DELETE your skype chats. If you're the person paying for it DELETE your skype chats. I'm sure everyone has had fun doing this in the past few years. UK is cracking down hard, has been since last year with Amazon. US CUSTOMERS it seems like we're in the clear right now but make sure everything is deleted. I believe they are cracking down to scare us to stop and their tactic works. This is real life. All these thread surfacing lately are warnings. Take the warning before it's too late.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Is this all scare mongering now? Can anyone list any specifics that makes it known that the party is almost over? Some companies will wise up, and you have
    to get smarter about it. Those UK articles floating around happened a month ago..dont know why its big news..and it was primarily because of Amz.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by loops77 View Post
    Is this all scare mongering now? Can anyone list any specifics that makes it known that the party is almost over? Some companies will wise up, and you have
    to get smarter about it. Those UK articles floating around happened a month ago..dont know why its big news..and it was primarily because of Amz.
    I heard it was with Amazon and chargers. What we're trying to say here is that this scene is dying rapidly. We also don't know if there are any on going investigations as we speak. For refunds I would stick with highly popular users such as Psychotic because he's an admin. If something happened to him we'd all know. Refunding companies like Apple, Google, and Best Buy as we speak is risky. Theyre not going to super investigate every order. But when there are things like you live in California and someone is calling the investigation team from New York it raises flags which could cause you to be investigated.
    Large refunders really have to be careful because theyre the ones who will face maximum penalties.
    JUST MY TWO CENTS

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyLifeGoodLife View Post
    I heard it was with Amazon and chargers. What we're trying to say here is that this scene is dying rapidly. We also don't know if there are any on going investigations as we speak. For refunds I would stick with highly popular users such as Psychotic because he's an admin. If something happened to him we'd all know. Refunding companies like Apple, Google, and Best Buy as we speak is risky. Theyre not going to super investigate every order. But when there are things like you live in California and someone is calling the investigation team from New York it raises flags which could cause you to be investigated.
    Large refunders really have to be careful because theyre the ones who will face maximum penalties.
    JUST MY TWO CENTS
    Isnt this common sense? Even if you are refunding through chat on Apple, proper protocol is to use socks5 for the location of the buyer you are refunding for. It just seems like a lot of refunders have been lax and it has resulted in failed refunds. Buyers as well...who logs into their macbook with the apple ID that you used to buy it from? If you are using gift cards to refund again and again in the same region...well yeah they are going to catch on.

Of course, no one knows what big investigations may be happening behind the scenes..in general refunding is risky.
    Last edited by loops77; 08-16-2017 at 01:11 PM.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to loops77 For This Useful Post:

Crowley (08-16-2017)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyLifeGoodLife View Post
    The refunding train is coming to an end. If you're a REFUNDER lock your thread and DELETE your skype chats. If you're the person paying for it DELETE your skype chats. I'm sure everyone has had fun doing this in the past few years. UK is cracking down hard, has been since last year with Amazon. US CUSTOMERS it seems like we're in the clear right now but make sure everything is deleted. I believe they are cracking down to scare us to stop and their tactic works. This is real life. All these thread surfacing lately are warnings. Take the warning before it's too late.
    Yeah we're supposed to listen to a person with 4 posts ;d and joined this month

Thanks
    Fear mongering bullshit.

Super User since 02.02.2020
    Global Moderator since 09.23.2017
    Moderator since 09.01.2016
    Minion+ since 07.22.2016

Marketplace Minion since 06.09.2016
    Trove Minion since 06.06.2016
    Middleman since 04.21.2016
    Social Engineering Minion since 02.03.2016
    News FO Freelancer From 11.08.2015 to 07.23.2016
    News FO Head Editor From 08.23.2015 to 11.08.2015
    News FO Head Editor From 07.19.2012 to 08.11.2014
    MPGH News and News FO Founder
    Programming Minion From Unknown to 04.23.2013
    Minecraft Minion From 09.19.2012 to 04.23.2013
    Member since 05.13.2012

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Psychotic For This Useful Post:

hehHA4wh$H$%RHWH$Rh (08-16-2017),v3L0CD (08-21-2017)