Thanks

Hacking Unity Game Database

I have been playing this unity game called Pokemon MMO 3d for over a year now, and during this time I have invested thousands of hours into the game, getting various rare pokemon etc. (Sounds a bit weird I know) But recently I was banned because my brother gave me a stolen pokemon which I didn't know was stolen, so long story short, I get banned for having the same IP as my bro and the owner of the game doesn't believe my account is
    a different account so in turn i am banned for 10 years. I have also tried everything possible to get unbanned but the owner of the game is very arrogant

I really want to play the game again, I would normally make a second account, but i have pokemon which were only obtainable during events and I cant be bothered to wait for new events etc. So what I have been trying to do is use .Net Reflector to modify the game files so when i log in, instead of it showing a 'You're banned for 10 years' message, it follows the standard login protocol for someone that isn't banned. But this doesn't work because the game checks for banned player ID's on it's database. So what I'm trying to do is hack the database for the game and unban myself. I looked in the games source code and when the player logs into the game, the data for the player's account is loaded by logging into the database using credentials, I then have located those credentials by locating the config files for the game, so i have a DBUsername and DBPassword, and I'm trying to work out how I can use these credentials to login and modify data on the game's database. I have found a few references to SQLite and MonoSql and also MySQL, so I am assuming one of these might be used to host the data for the server.

If anyone can help me out with this issue, if you have any experience in databases that would also be great, I am not sure if its hosted on an online site like phpMyAdmin or anything, and my knowledge of databases is very limited and I'm not sure how I am going to be able to connect to this database, I know that the server of the game is hosted in France and I have an IP but it might not be the same IP that the data is hosted on.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Most chances are owner is running MySQL server which contains all information on bans, hacking it isn't easy and won't be done for free, I suggest you to head to deep web and hire a hacker or check out forums, one of the forums is ex0dus, you can buy services there or offer a job, you can also check out Google of Qusemett.

Probably you found source code from ****** which may not be accurate and contain different information. There's a chance main owner or developer (or whatever he/she/Apache is) has their own server in which information is stored. If I'm sure, most databases use additional codes for login too.