Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking

How to use Dominos accounts

So if i buy an account with like 180 Points or so, What info do i need to change and do i request delivery or pickup? Basically a guide on how to get pizza from them is what i'm asking after you get an account.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    You change the name and number on the delivery to yours i've heard some ask for ID with the pizza rewards i'm not too sure and ALWAYS pay cash. be careful though they receive an email when it's redeem so it was a scary encounter for me picking up an order. i'd suggest asking for it to get delivered.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by Silencer View Post
    You change the name and number on the delivery to yours i've heard some ask for ID with the pizza rewards i'm not too sure and ALWAYS pay cash. be careful though they receive an email when it's redeem so it was a scary encounter for me picking up an order. i'd suggest asking for it to get delivered.
    LOL why would u get it deliverd, sounds like a good way to have the cops at your house

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Fang420x View Post
    LOL why would u get it deliverd, sounds like a good way to have the cops at your house
    I actually picked it up before and the cops SHOWED up at dominos. Either way there's a risk and the account owner can press "charges" I'm done with dominos after that experience.. not trying to scare anyone or bash sales but take caution.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Fang420x View Post
    Make sure you use a drop too! lol
    Just curious, what happened? I assume owner called the store?

edit: just saw post.. I don't think anyone would realistically charge you with stealing a pizza, but again with anything here comes a risk
    Last edited by _Bump_; 08-22-2017 at 08:47 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Wdym pay with cash? If we're getting the pizza accounts and use the pizza rewards, what do we have to pay for?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by _Bump_ View Post
    Make sure you use a drop too! lol
    Just curious, what happened? I assume owner called the store?

edit: just saw post.. I don't think anyone would realistically charge you with stealing a pizza, but again with anything here comes a risk
    She tried to charge with identity theft and they were actually gonna take me in for it too, but I had my nephew with me and I never got into any trouble, yes the owner stalled me there pretending to be out of something until the police came and it was busy there too so I fell for it.
    Quote Originally Posted by McJag70 View Post
    Wdym pay with cash? If we're getting the pizza accounts and use the pizza rewards, what do we have to pay for?
    If you order there will be like a 2.89 delivery fee
    Last edited by Silencer; 08-22-2017 at 10:14 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    She tried to charge with identity theft and they were actually gonna take me in for it too, but I had my nephew with me and I never got into any trouble, yes the owner stalled me there pretending to be out of something until the police came and it was busy there too so I fell for it.

If you order there will be like a 2.89 delivery fee
    Damn sorry to hear about the story, did you end up serving time or getting charged or anything? Also that's not bad at all thanks for clarifying that for me

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by McJag70 View Post
    Damn sorry to hear about the story, did you end up serving time or getting charged or anything? Also that's not bad at all thanks for clarifying that for me
    No charges as of yet. They just let me go lol, I got really lucky.. it's crazy that a box of free box of pizza could fuck you over like that.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    No charges as of yet. They just let me go lol, I got really lucky.. it's crazy that a box of free box of pizza could fuck you over like that.
    Yah now thinking about it it's a lot of rish involved for something so little, i was thinking to use a drop address and have it delivered

Thanks
    I got away lucky. Man the owner called to cancel. They asked if I used a stolen account or what. Made up a lot of shit. Paid cash for the pizza and I won't do a Dominos again. Scary shit man.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to VietTaco For This Useful Post:

Silencer (08-24-2017)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by VietTaco View Post
    I got away lucky. Man the owner called to cancel. They asked if I used a stolen account or what. Made up a lot of shit. Paid cash for the pizza and I won't do a Dominos again. Scary shit man.
    Fuck, everyone is saying that Dominos is catching on now.

Thanks
    someone got introuble with dominoes, be careful mate

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    You have to be careful, They do receive a notification via email and text. With the technology we have know emails show up on our phone screens, they can call dominos they'll be worried about their cards and sensitive information that could be compromised.. Stay safe bro you don't want a record for something so stupid.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    You have to be careful, They do receive a notification via email and text. With the technology we have know emails show up on our phone screens, they can call dominos they'll be worried about their cards and sensitive information that could be compromised.. Stay safe bro you don't want a record for something so stupid.
    I placed 3 orders with 3 different accounts for me and my friends to pick up 1 by 1. I was the first to go in, as I walk in the bitch is on the phone with one of the workers telling her they didn't order the pizza and the worker told them it would be reversed. Knowing all the names placed on the orders, but not knowing which one called in, I risked it and named one at random.... x.x

She asked me for ID and told me the owner had just called and said she didn't place the order. Told her I would go grab my ID, BRB, haven't gone back to that location since. Bahahahahaha. Sucks that they tricked you in waiting until cops showed up.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Botagy For This Useful Post:

Silencer (08-24-2017)