Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish

MPGH News - 169th Edition

169th Edition - August 28th, 2017
    Snapple Fact: 1/3 of Taiwanese funeral processions include a stripper.

- If you are interested in getting closer with the Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW), League of Legends (LoL), Realm of the Mad God (RoTMG) or Pokemon Go (PG) community and you meet the requirements, feel free to drop by and apply to be part of the Official MPGH Adventure Quest Worlds Skype Group here, League of Legends Skype Group here, Realm of the Mad God Skype Group here or Pokemon Go Skype Group here.

Donations:
    None this week

If you are interested in obtaining a premium membership and donating to MPGH, please go here to read about all the benefits that being a Premium Member has!

Birthdays:
    None this week

Post Bans:
    • Copperhorse achieved 3000 posts this week. Congratulations on your milestone!
    • LUX achieved l33t posts this week. Congratulations on your milestone!

Staff Changes:

Promotions:
    None this week

Demotions/Resignations:
    None this week

Head Administrator
    [MPGH]Dave84311

Administrator
    [MPGH]arunforce

Staff Administrator
    [MPGH]Liz

Global Moderators
    [MPGH]Flengo
    [MPGH]Hero
    [MPGH]Hugo Boss
    [MPGH]NormenJaydenFBI

Moderators
    [MPGH]Hova
    Current section: Market Place.
    [MPGH]Psychotic
    Current sections: Market Place and Social Engineering
    [MPGH]Raple
    Current sections: Minecraft Hacks & Cheats, Other MMORPG Hacks, Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats, and Steam Games Hacks & Cheats.

Minion+
    [MPGH]Ahlwong
    Current sections: Minecraft Hacks & Cheats, Market Place, and Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats.
    [MPGH]Austin
    Current section: General.
    [MPGH]Minerva
    Current sections: Blackshot Hacks & Cheats and Other Semi-Popular First Person Shooter Hacks.

Minions
    [MPGH]Boombox
    Current section: General.
    [MPGH]Bryan
    Current sections: CrossFire Hacks & Cheats and Other MMORPG Hacks.
    [MPGH]JDXT
    Current section: Grand Theft Auto (GTA) Hack & Cheats.
    [MPGH]Silent
    Current sections: Battlefield Hacks & Cheats, BattleOn Games Hacks, Cheats & Trainers, and Call of Duty Hacks & Cheats.
    [MPGH]Smoke
    Current sections: Market Place.
    [MPGH]T-800
    Current section: Steam Games Hacks & Cheats.
    [MPGH]Travis Scott
    Current section: Steam Games Hacks & Cheats.
    [MPGH]Wyo
    Current sections: Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Hacks & Cheats, CrossFire Hacks & Cheats, and Other MMORPG Hacks.
    [MPGH]Zaczero
    Current section: League of Legends Hacks & Cheats.

Game Hacking Team
    [MPGH]master131

Official Middlemen
    [MPGH]Ahlwong
    [MPGH]Copperhorse
    [MPGH]HeroicXPharaoh
    [MPGH]Hova
    [MPGH]Psychotic
    [MPGH]Shadow
    [MPGH]Smoke

Publicists
    [MPGH]Austin
    [MPGH]Dynasty
    [MPGH]Flengo
    [MPGH]Hova
    [MPGH]Raple

Hot Threads:

Hurricane Harvey Hits Texas With Heavy Storms
    A sudden flash flood emergency was put into effect for most of Houston and the surrounding areas. Hurricane Harvey has pounded Southern Texas with devastating floods and exhausting rainfall for the past 24 hours, and Houston Mayor Sylvester Turner was quoted saying "This is only day one... it's going to last four to five days at least". It is highly suggested that drivers stay off the road for the next few days to keep safe, as these sudden storms could catch some off guard leaving them stranded or worse. The first fatality was confirmed in the city of Rockport, where a house fire was started out of panic during the storm. At least a dozen more were injured in this incident, with many more reports across the area.

Source

PUBG beats DotA 2
    PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds has now actually parted with the other Valve games on Steam. After the title was on the brink of yesterday, on Saturday, today it finally outperformed the hit Dota 2 by active competing at present, managing to collect over 700,000 gamers.
    It's really amazing as the chances have never been on the Battlegrounds side - Firstly, Valve's games, especially Dota 2, have huge advantages and popularity on the platform, and secondly, Dota 2 is free, while Battlegrounds cost $ 30. And PlayerUnknown's game is still at an early stage of development.
    But this does not stop Battlegrounds from conquering the hearts of more and more fans. The game is also well-known in streaming channels, giving it access to even more people. It seems that after the inclusion of so many users today, Battlegrounds servers have stopped working for a short while, as reported in an official Twitter publication.
    There was a lot of noise coming up during Gamescom when Battlegrounds dominated the top spots in Twitch. The Bluehole Studio also announced the development of a new, spectacular city map, which is expected to be updated by the end of August or the beginning of September. Continuing with additions and popularity, PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds will be a worthy GOTY candidate.

Asus announces a dual-band wireless gaming router
    Asus has been known for making some of the best routers out there on the market. Asus has announced its new dual-band router RT-AC86U lately. The special thing about this router it will prioritize gaming traffic. The company says this special new model is made to deliver a lag-free online gaming experience, along with a smooth 4K streaming. It will use a combination of adaptive QoS controls and WTFast Game Accelerator. QoS future in this router will be used to give gaming traffic priority over other online activity, along with Game Accelerator and WTFast's Gamers Private Network. It's going to use proprietary software to send gaming traffic through its big network that consists of over 100 servers to reduce ping, and offer a smoother experience. Asus claims the new model can deliver data at up to 2,167Mbps on the 5GHz band and up to 750Mbps on the 2.4GHz band. The ASUS RT-AC86U Gaming Router is now available for €249 or $199.

https://www.pcgamer.com/asus-announces-a-dual-band-ac2900-wireless-router-for-gamers/

BittBoy - A Retro Pocket Console
    The BittBoy pays homage to the older generation of handheld video game consoles and packs a punch in a very small form. The inspiration behind the small handheld console is none other then the GameBoy Pocket. The BittBoy comes with a library of 300 games and has a 2.2 IPS display. The entire design of the BittBoy is very small and compact. It measures at 2.5 by 4 inches. The battery of the BittBoy will allow users to play on it for hours on end without needing to charge. The screen itself is of course an upgrade from the older generation of retro consoles. The colors of the IPS display are vibrant and clear. The BittBoy also comes equipped with a mini stereo to RCA AV out which means it can be plugged into a TV. The main strength of the BittBoy is its size and weight. Being very compact and lightweight, the BittBoy will be extremely easy to carry around. On top of that, for a price of $39.99, it is quite inexpensive. Fans looking to go on a nostalgic trip should consider this affordable retro handheld console.

Source

Luv Is Rage 2 - Lil Uzi Vert
    Finally, the most anticipated album since 2015 is here. "Luv Is Rage 2", by Philadelphia's XXL Freshman Lil Uzi Vert, is an hour long 16 track studio album. This album has been both praised and degraded to the most extremes, so I'll see if I can shine some light on it. We'll start with the negatives of this album. Uzi's style is known to be very nasally and sometimes considered whiney. Throughout the album we see a lot of the same depth, which is close to none at all (aside from the song "Dark Queen" which I'll refer to momentarily). The overall feel for the album isn't balanced. He shifts through attitudes from song to song that don't transition well together. On my first two listen throughs I was easily able to single out the good songs from the bad songs, and I'm sad to say that just a little under half of the album I deemed as not worth a re-listen. I'm a fan of Lil Uzi, and have been since his 2015 release of "Luv Is Rage", but this album's flow didn't quite sit well with me. Inside the individual songs Uzi is seen bouncing through inflections and tones. Some might see this as good and others not so much. I'd classify it as an issue, it makes certain songs a strain to listen to which is obviously not what he intended. Now for what I find good about this album. The lyrics mostly remained simple, and with the style Uzi is portraying this is exactly what he needed. The vocals on this tape are remarkable compared to the prequel "Luv Is Rage", and the beats are of premium quality. Although the majority of the album is summed up with the expected Uzi verses and bars, there are a few songs which really opened my eyes. "Neon Guts ft. Pharrell" being the first. This song is a vibe we've never heard from Lil Uzi before. The rapper usually takes a darker tone, but in this song he takes an uplifting one, maybe this was gained through having Pharrell on the track? One lyric from the hook has me a bit confused though, "dark energy we don't touch", with the second song on the album alluding to the number 666 what was this lyric supposed to mean? All in all, this was my favorite song on the album, and probably has the most playability. "UnFazed ft. The Weeknd" is most definitely the album's main banger. With the single "XO Tour Lif3" boosting the anticipation of The Weeknd and Uzi collaborating this song is all we hoped it would be. The Weeknd graced us with his lovely singing and Uzi shed some light on the bars he's capable of. Now for the most memorable song on the album (in my opinion), "Dark Queen". "Dark Queen" is a song about his Mother. In 2017 we've seen a trend of rappers giving odes to their Mother's and Uzi is following suit. The mood of this song is completely different from the rest of the album. Of course we still have the nasally vocals and catchy beats, but the tone has shifted to more serious. Some memorable lyrics from "Dark Queen" are; "She don't want me locked up / Mama I'm gone wash up", "Even though I'm Daddy pup she's still gone wipe my paws" and "I don't wanna sign off". The phrase "sign off" is used throughout the album and is meaning that Uzi doesn't want to die. Whether the death be figuratively (his music) or physically. This year Big Sean and Drake have both written songs to their Mom's and I'm assuming that is where this trend arose.
    Personally I really enjoyed the album. There were a few dry sections that I wasn't fond of but as an overall project I think this is Lil Uzi's best yet.
    You can listen to this album here.

Bodybuilder Dallas McCarver dies after reportedly choking on food
    Bodybuilding is a very popular sport throughout the world as many athletes dedicate their life to the weight-room. Dallas McCarver was nothing short of a bodybuilding superstar, with multiple victories in bodybuilding events, most notably he placed 8th in the 2016 Mr Olympia Competition; McCarver was famous in the bodybuilding world. Although, in the 2017 Mr Olympia competition he had a, "health scare" as he collapsed on stage. Since that competition he was doing well, especially in his social media outlets where he was posting many viral videos in the gym. On August 22nd, his girlfriend, and wwe superstar, Dana Brooks came home to find him unconscious after cooking dinner; Later that day he was pronounced dead at the hospital. There doesn't appear to be any foul play involved he simply choked on one of his meals and there was no one around to help him. In many bodybuilding related cases it's generally heart problems that kill the athletes mainly from steroid use, but in this case it was something that can kill anyone.

Source

Former US President Barack Obama’s tweet became the most liked tweet in history
    The world record breaking tweet consisted of two different parts as a response to what happened in Charlottesville approximately one week ago. Firstly, the tweet was complemented with a photo of President Barack Obama smiling to a window with four children with different skin colors, and beneath it is one of Mandela’s famous quotes: "No one is born hating another person because of the color of his skin or his background or his religion...” The tweet gained two million likes by Tuesday afternoon and now became the most liked tweet in history with a whopping 5.4 million likes and 1.7 million retweets at the time of writing. The second most liked tweet is Ariana Grande’s tweet in response to the Manchester attack at 2.7 million likes, and the third most liked tweet is by Ellen DeGeneres' which was the Oscar’s selfie in 2014. The Charlottesville attack surely was one of the most memorable discriminant attacks in human history. For those who don’t know what happened, in Charlottesville a white supremacist sped up into a crowd of anti-racist protestors causing a misery.

Cheats CounterStrike (CS) 1.6 Hacks
    Hey guys here we go with an updated version of BH4x Public CSS hack for Counter Strike developed by our member @bhaxor.
    The latest version brought us some fixes and improved functions for example here's a few features:

1 – Aimbot (toggleable) w/ changeable aimheight & “box fix” aka dynamic aimheight so you hit people standing behind box, which has no toggle option.
    2 – Resolver (Pitch + Yaw / Yaw steps selectable, Pitch can’t be turned off).
    3 – Fakelag fix (With check against the “Lag Exploit”, so it doesn’t entirely fuck up).
    4 – Fakelag (Adaptive, with minimally lagged ticks, Alternative with adjustable Sent Ticks and Blocked Ticks).

But there's more, for a full list you can check release thread.
    Regarding his use on VAC servers, the cheat itself is undetected, but keep in mind that your injector/injection method itself also has to be undetected BEFORE you try to use it on any VAC secure server.
    So as always be careful and have fun!
    Thread.

Vlogger tricks girls into touching boobs for charity

A vlogger, known as “Xu” has filmed a video on himself tricking women into letting him get some boob action for charity. He promised them he would donate 10RBM ($1.51) to the Red Cross Society of China. In June the 26-year-old, Xu also filmed himself asking girls if he can show them a coin trick. When they agreed, he putthe coin to their breasts and fondled them. The dude doesn't stop there when it comes to sexual harassment, in other videos he is seen asking women questions such as “Do you use tampons” and “Could I have a one night stand with you”. Though Xu has received tons of backlash, he brags about kissing and fondling women without their permission.

Crazy video of a man in Houston catching fish in flooded home:

Interview - [MPGH]Ghost

Nyaro: Hey Ghost, thanks for taking the time to do an Interview for the MPGH News. How has your week been so far?

[MPGH]Ghost: No problem, its been good, been working and preparing to move all week.

Nyaro: Good luck. Is there anything exciting that happened to you lately?

[MPGH]Ghost: No. Not really, aside from the moving thing I guess.

Nyaro: Can you tell us how you joined MPGH and what made you stay?

[MPGH]Ghost: Was in late 2008/early 2009. I was playing Crossfire and some dude started spamming "JoinMPGHforfreehacks!!!!" or something like that, checked out the website, but was too lazy to register and just lurked for a few months then joined with the username ghost_mode, which is a reference to a gamemode in Crossfire. Ended up staying because I met a lot of funny dudes throughout the years of being here.

Nyaro: As we all know, You are a retired minion. What section did you take care of and what was your reaction when you were picked as a minion the first time?

[MPGH]Ghost: Started off as the Crossfire minion in late 2009/early 2010 I think, also became the minion for operation blackshot (I think it was that game at least), freaked out the first time I got minion since I was like 14ish and spend alot of time sitting on the forums so yeah, I've been minion 4-5 times in total.

Nyaro: Can you tell us what your favorite section is at MPGH and why?

[MPGH]Ghost: General section, most of the people I know moved over there once they resigned from their staff positions like myself, and I dont use hacks any more.

Nyaro: Fair enough. So what do you do when you're not on MPGH? What are your hobbies?

[MPGH]Ghost: Hanging out with friends, chilling at home, partying and studying (programming)

Nyaro: Last question. If you could change something at MPGH, what would it be?

[MPGH]Ghost: Hmm, don't think I'd change anything tbh maybe make a sub site that focuses on games and just general things instead of hacks.

Nyaro: Do you want to give out a shout-out to someone before we end the interview?

[MPGH]Ghost: Give @Gab a shout out ❤

Nyaro:Pikachu will get the shout-out! It was a pleasure to interview you. Take care!

[MPGH]Ghost: Cya dude!

Head Editor
    • Hova

Editors
    • Ahlwong

Writers
    • Headlines
      • Hova
    • User News
      • Ahlwong
    • Global News
      • Borndel
      • Raple
    • Section of The Week
      • Ahlwong
    • Hack of The Week
      • Allura
    • Gaming News
      • Vader
    • Technology News
      • Predator
      • Lightning
    • Music News
      • Schuba
    • Sports News
      • sasori~
      • Steve
    • Media News
      • Hamza!
      • Narcolepsy
    • WTF News?
      • Cursed
    • Interviewers
      • Nyaro
    • Freelancers
      • Cursed
      • savage
      • Eternity
      • JDXT

Always be aware of impostors, ask for verification by having the person send you a message on MPGH.
    Please do not waste my time & your time with useless messages. These will be ignored and actions will be taken.

Make sure to read the MPGH Rules & each Section STICKY for extra information and rules that apply for that
    specific section.
    *Please confirm my Identity before any transaction* If you have any questions, please feel
    free to contact me using the links Below.Please make sure to SEARCH your question using the following link first
    |Search |
    Useful Links >> |MPGH Rules | Report A Scammer | How to MPGH | Market Place Rules |
    Contact Information >> | Private Message | Visitor Message |

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Hova For This Useful Post:

Hamza! (08-29-2017),RuShi (08-29-2017),minepup77 (08-29-2017),Nyaro (08-29-2017),Raple (08-28-2017)

Thanks
    hey beter thats bretty good

It looks like you’re writing unsubstantiated nonsense. Would you like to turn on all caps?
    Premium Member
    Global Moderator
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Quote Originally Posted by Raple View Post
    hey beter thats bretty good
    beter thought u went to bed

Quote Originally Posted by congress_ man View Post
    only time im not in the sky is when im low and dry

Donator: 1-16-14 - 12-03-15
    News Force (Gaming News): 10-17-15 - 12-25-15
    News Force (Technology News): 11-15-15 - 12-03-15
    News Force (Headlines): 11-27-15 - 6-16-16
    News Force (Head Editor): 11-27-15 - 6-16-16
    Premium: 12-03-15 - ∞
    Middleman: 1-11-16 - 6-10-16
    Minecraft Minion: 2-28-16 - 6-10-16
    Marketplace Minion: 3-11-16 - 6-10-16
    News Force (Freelancer): 7-06-16 - 6-23-19
    News Force (WTF News): 8-07-17 - 6-23-19
    General Minion: 12-04-22 - ∞
    MMORPG Minion: 1-14-23 - ∞
    MPGH Moderator: 2-21-23 - ∞
    League of Legends Section: 2-21-23 - ∞
    OFPSH Section: 2-22-23 - ∞
    Global Moderator: 6-1-23 - ∞

Rep and Thanks always appreciated!!!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    I LIKE THIS

MPGH Member Level 1 May 2014
    MPGH Donator May 2015
    MPGH Premium Member December 2015
    MPGH News Force Interviewer July 2016 - October 2017
    MPGH Member Level 2 August 2016
    MPGH Premium Seller March 2017
    MPGH Dave's Ballsack Rag - Unknown
    MPGH Realm of the Mad God Minion December 2017 - December 2018

Do or do not. There is no try. - Yoda
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    GG boys and @Raple

"My life spans millennia. Legions have risen to test me. […] My ascendance is inevitable. A day, a year, millennium-it matters not. I hold the patience of stone and the will of stars. Your striving is insignificant. Let your death be the same."
    -The Sith Emperor

Member - 06.05.2010
    Premium Member - 08.12.2015
    News Force - 24.10.2016 / 26.03.2018
    Publicist - 06.12.2017 / XX.XX.2018
    Battlefield Minion - 23.12.2017
    GTA Minion - 23.01.2018

Thanks
    My Mood
    Chatty
    Good edition. Surprised no mayweather vs mcgregor in sports
    I barely use MPGH IM, Send me a private message to reach me faster!
    Also I currently don't sell anything!

DD/MM/YYYY
    Joined MPGH: 07/02/2017
    Premium: 08/02/2017 - ∞
    Newsforce (HOTW): 07/06/2017 - ∞
    Publicist: 06/11/2017 - 12/04/2018
    Minion (Minecraft): 23/12/2017 - ∞
    Minion (Cryptocurrency Talks): 01/05/2018 - ∞

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Allura View Post
    Only dead men

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Great article this week News Force, keep up the superb work!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to TBE For This Useful Post:

sasori~ (08-30-2017)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Allura View Post
    I post my articles the day the previous ones are deleted, and the fight was later on in the week, I suppose I coulda waited ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    >"The Charlottesville attack surely was one of the most memorable discriminant attacks in human history."
    Seriously? Just a bunch of Basement dwellers with torches.

Thanks
    Thanks i like it

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    OMG SNAPPLE FACT??? OR FAKE SNAPPLE FACT?????

THE EYE OF AN ADMINISTRATOR IS UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO IM GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE IM GONNA BE

"First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you lose.” - Dave84311

HAVING VIRTUAL DETOX

Thanks
    Thanks for the update !