Platinum II - Platinum I: 30€
    Platinum I - Diamond V: 45€

Diamond V - Diamond IV: 60€
    Diamond IV - Diamond III: 65€
    Diamond III - Diamond II: 65€
    Diamond II - Diamond I: 70€

Important information:

Payment method: Paypal!
    We are working only by prepayment! Middleman always at your expense!
    100% warranty for every order. We'll always make a refund for every uncompleted/wrong completed order!
    Servers: NA, EUW, EUNE, RU, TR

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    BumpUPBumpUP

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    BumpUPBumpUP

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    BumpUPBumpUP

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    BumpUPBumpUP

Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep
    trying gringoshop out for my placement matches

Thanks
    My Mood
    Daring
    Added you on Skype! Looking to buy a boost from Silver 2 - Gold 5.

Thanks!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Lost the very first placement game + got reported for shit talk in ranked game then would not play after all. Gringoshop would not respond to my skype message. Will file a scam report if he doesn't take any action in 12 hours
    Last edited by borok420; 09-07-2017 at 11:22 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by borok420 View Post
    Lost the very first placement game + got reported for shit talk in ranked game then would not play after all. Gringoshop would not respond to my skype message. Will file a scam report if he doesn't take any action in 12 hours
    The problem was solved. Booster had a bad ping on NA server so now we doing our service only for EUW, EUNE, TR, RU. Booster playing carefully and wouldn't flame in game

Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Quote Originally Posted by GringoShop View Post
    The problem was solved. Booster had a bad ping on NA server so now we doing our service only for EUW, EUNE, TR, RU. Booster playing carefully and wouldn't flame in game
    still would not recommend he didn't answer me for 72 hours straight then i had filed a scam report to this guy to get his ass banned. after that he contacted me, asked me if I could unban his ass for refund. This guy will exit scam anytime soon if he can. Very unprofessional and poor customer service.

Once again I would not recommend. Get his service if you want to get scammed.
    Last edited by borok420; 09-13-2017 at 11:25 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    still would not recommend he didn't answer me for 72 hours straight then i had filed a scam report to this guy to get his ass banned. after that he contacted me, asked me if I could unban his ass for refund. This guy will exit scam anytime soon if he can. Very unprofessional and poor customer service.

Once again I would not recommend. Get his service if you want to get scammed.
    I wasn't unable to reply, that's it. I have a personal life and I can't be online all the time. I had to stay offline for a while, so I didn't even saw your scam report. If I would be a scammer I would answer on scam report here and wouldn't let you ban me. It's so obv. You calling me a scammer even when I did a refund and paid for the troubles you faced. I told you that I'm sorry and yeah, we're all humans, sometimes shit happens, but your feedback is awfull and unconstructive. I'm happy that you won't make a business with me anymore. Thank you at least for help with unban process
    Last edited by GringoShop; 09-14-2017 at 02:35 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep
    I wasn't unable to reply, that's it. I have a personal life and I can't be online all the time. I had to stay offline for a while, so I didn't even saw your scam report. If I would be a scammer I would answer on scam report here and wouldn't let you ban me. It's so obv. You calling me a scammer even when I did a refund and paid for the troubles you faced. I told you that I'm sorry and yeah, we're all humans, sometimes shit happens, but your feedback is awfull and unconstructive. I'm happy that you won't make a business with me anymore. Thank you at least for help with unban process
    This is not your first time being banned for attempting to scam someone else. Don't tell me you had some RL shit going on when you were online skype for 72 hours + extra 2 days until you got banned while ignoring my message. You finally contacted me after I opened a dispute and everything. You should still thank me for unbanning your ass now stop with your excuses and it is time to build a trust with a client. I hope it's not too late for you

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    This is not your first time being banned for attempting to scam someone else. Don't tell me you had some RL shit going on when you were online skype for 72 hours + extra 2 days until you got banned while ignoring my message. You finally contacted me after I opened a dispute and everything. You should still thank me for unbanning your ass now stop with your excuses and it is time to build a trust with a client. I hope it's not too late for you
    Yeah, I was banned before for the same thing. I was unable to reply to my customer in time and was banned for like 3 days. It wasn't my attempting to scam someone. I have many services and I don't want to lose my reputation for 15 euro. And about our situation. My PC was on when I wasn't at home. That's why I was online in skype. Mate, I don't want to make an excuses, I'm just telling everything as it is. I don't want to make my future customers confused by this situation. Yeah, I did bad but you're talking too much shit about me. Don't think that you know everything. You can't blame me for the things I didn't do. I'm still gratefull for your cooperate and I'm sorry about your order ended up so bad. I don't want to prove something to you, I just want to make it clear for future customers that I'm not that bad scammer guy. I hope you understand now. Thanks
    Last edited by GringoShop; 09-17-2017 at 01:32 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Yeah, I was banned before for the same thing. I was unable to reply to my customer in time and was banned for like 3 days. It wasn't my attempting to scam someone. I have many services and I don't want to lose my reputation for 15 euro. And about our situation. My PC was on when I wasn't at home. That's why I was online in skype. Mate, I don't want to make an excuses, I'm just telling everything as it is. I don't want to make my future customers confused by this situation. Yeah, I did bad but you're talking too much shit about me. Don't think that you know everything. You can't blame me for the things I didn't do. I'm still gratefull for your cooperate and I'm sorry about your order ended up so bad. I don't want to prove something to you, I just want to make it clear for future customers that I'm not that bad scammer guy. I hope you understand now. Thanks
    If I were you I would apologize first. All those random bullshit you listed are called "excuses" mate.

The fact is... you or your booster screwed up my placement and went away for 4 days

Don't try to deny it and just apologize thanks

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    If I were you I would apologize first. All those random bullshit you listed are called "excuses" mate.

The fact is... you or your booster screwed up my placement and went away for 4 days

Don't try to deny it and just apologize thanks
    I wasn't even denied it. I'm sorry one more time. The only thing I want to say is, this situation wasn't attempt to scam you. That's it
    Last edited by GringoShop; 09-24-2017 at 01:18 PM.