Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by crushingbobs View Post
    Sorry for the delay, had some irl stuff to do.

I have changed my account name to Bob for clarity and it is still an Administrator account according to User Accounts in the Control Panel.

I have current ownership of the flash.ocx file
    https://gyazo.com/f1a68c3b14d02376bc952322e52b6330

as well as full control in the permissions
    https://gyazo.com/dfc379bc816c45985d6907dfff705db4

The error is still popping up and not letting me delete the file itself.
    @Eareland I have tried both the cmd command and it just gives me an access is denied line. I can change the file name and the file type but when deleting it tells me that the file is currently being used by another program and I can't figure out what is using it.

Lol @ this.... Get team viewer ffs I'll show you because I've told you exactly what to do.
    Former BattleOn Minion

If you cannot run trainers please see this thread: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1170564

Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Okay, got Teamviewer, what do you want me to do next?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by crushingbobs View Post
    Okay, got Teamviewer, what do you want me to do next?
    send me a PM
    Former BattleOn Minion

If you cannot run trainers please see this thread: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1170564

Thanks
    Hi. Just wanted to drop by and say thanks. Was trying to get some trainers to work so I could re-live my childhood, but then Windows 10 and all these updates fucked it up. Anyway, your solution worked, so thanks, once again. Means a lot.

Thanks
    i love you with all my heart TY

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    dont have any problem so cant test it but good job Dab!!!
    ***REMEMBER THAT YOU ALWAYS USE CHEAT AT YOUR OWN RISK***
    MESSAGE FOR BATTLE-ON (DF, AQ, etc) SECTION : If you have problem using trainers, go take a look here!

Vouch Thread
    Hey you!! yeah you! if you found this helpfull don't forget to *say thanks* ^_^

七星剣
    真 天体魔法 星崩し

MPGH HISTORY
    PREMIUM - 03-06-2017
    MEMBER - 08-22-2016

Thanks
    Nice release. for me i solved my issue by getting 'activex.vch' and adding it to system32/flash

Message me if you have any bot requests ^-^

Thanks
    Dab ya sun a bitch, I love you, you do all this hard work, for us ungrateful fucks, well umm thank you. I don't get what modifications you made to the osx file but the fix has worked for me finally. I'm on windows 10, need more information let me know.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh and fyi, the adobe update doesn't work for windows 10 users because it refuses to install an older version due to internet explorer already having a higher version installed.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ILoveStuff View Post
    Dab ya sun a bitch, I love you, you do all this hard work, for us ungrateful fucks, well umm thank you. I don't get what modifications you made to the osx file but the fix has worked for me finally. I'm on windows 10, need more information let me know.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh and fyi, the adobe update doesn't work for windows 10 users because it refuses to install an older version due to internet explorer already having a higher version installed.
    I know. Windows 10 has built in adobe flash with it's windows updates. I theorized that perhaps a windows update could be removed to get adobe flash working, but I never tried to isolate which update causes it.

That osx file comes from a different version of Flash. I begged on the adobe forums countless time for someone with knowledge to address this situation because as things stand Visual Studio is blaming Adobe and Adobe is blaming Visual Studio... it's absolutely absurd but Adobe flash will be dead in a few years anyways.

The problem I had on my windows 10 with the modified ocx file is that LEgit Dragon Fable trainer whcih was compiled cpu x84 so it's registering it's files from the 64bit location. and when I try using the 32bit ocx file it obviously crashes. So I need to find a working 64 bit flash ocx from v22. But it's difficult because I could never manage to get flash ocx files to install on any of my PCs.
    Former BattleOn Minion

Thanks
    Thanks, this is working great

Thanks
    I replaced the Flash.ocx on C:\Windows\System32\Macromed\Flash. That didn't work so I replaced it on C:\Windows\SysWOW64\Macromed\Flash. Now the legit trainer wont open when I run it. Nothing pops up and I'm in window 10. The flash version detected online is 22.0.0.229. Plz help

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Graphicpanda View Post
    I replaced the Flash.ocx on C:\Windows\System32\Macromed\Flash. That didn't work so I replaced it on C:\Windows\SysWOW64\Macromed\Flash. Now the legit trainer wont open when I run it. Nothing pops up and I'm in window 10. The flash version detected online is 22.0.0.229. Plz help
    I said in the main post to backup both your files. The OSX in this thread is only for 32bit (system32) not 64bit. That means this fix wont solve LegitDragonFableTrainer problem since it references x86. I'd have to change it.
    Former BattleOn Minion

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Any Idea how to fix the Shop ID? I know you were asked but a recap would be nice and editing Z-tokens isnt effective? any ideas?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lonely
    Quote Originally Posted by minkagalindo View Post
    Any Idea how to fix the Shop ID? I know you were asked but a recap would be nice and editing Z-tokens isnt effective? any ideas?
    To me, you made no sense. Is it this even correct topic for this ?
    There is list of my DragonFable SWFs, released on MPGH Forums:
    Click This

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Yeah you are right.. should have checked my wording. Basically I got the shop ids working, Im curious now if I edit Z-tokens it doesn't really apply to the game, its like "Fake" you cant really change the number of Z-tokens right?
    thanks

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast