Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Yea I don't think there's an actual way to obtain real ztokens with this hack, which kind of blows....

Anyways, for some of the shop ids like 665, 625 the TimeSlayer shop, and others where you need to either buy a ztoken package or related item to buy stuff from the shop, is there anyway around that?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Well, before I tried this, I could load the game into the trainer, play like normal, and change a few things like variables no problem, of course, loading the hacks caused it to crash...

After applying the file fix, the trainer refuses to show up (I can see that in the Task manager, for a few seconds it tries to start up but then just stops).

I have Windows 6.1 (to the end user it is 7 - divide by zero) SP1 32-bit so no reference to anything Sys WOW 64 going on here...

I believe I have Flash version 27...

Edit: Another thread on this discussion topic has a working solution, let us hope that there is a better solution down the road...
    Last edited by Amyrakunejo; 11-24-2017 at 05:44 PM. Reason: Figured it out, for now...

Thanks
    thanks for release

Thanks
    Welp. I'm back here. Used to be working fine on Win7, but other complications forced me to upgrade my VM software, which induced a switch to Win10. Tried solutions methods 1 and 2 from the old thread, sol 3 doesn't work because of an conflicting IE higher version, as noted earlier.

Tried the solution in this thread : modifying Flash.ocx for both Sys32 and WOW64, changing owners to <Name> and gave full control to admins, <Name>, and SYSTEM while I was at it. Still doesn't seem to work. Maybe also giving full control to "ALL APPLICATION PACKAGES", and "ALL RESTRICTED APPLICATION PACKAGES"? Although that might not be a smart suggestion (assuming if it even works).

Considered getting 2 VMs on my computer, a Win7 and a Win10. But would that drain my poor MacBook Air too much?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Gam3Player View Post
    Welp. I'm back here. Used to be working fine on Win7, but other complications forced me to upgrade my VM software, which induced a switch to Win10. Tried solutions methods 1 and 2 from the old thread, sol 3 doesn't work because of an conflicting IE higher version, as noted earlier.

Tried the solution in this thread : modifying Flash.ocx for both Sys32 and WOW64, changing owners to <Name> and gave full control to admins, <Name>, and SYSTEM while I was at it. Still doesn't seem to work. Maybe also giving full control to "ALL APPLICATION PACKAGES", and "ALL RESTRICTED APPLICATION PACKAGES"? Although that might not be a smart suggestion (assuming if it even works).

Considered getting 2 VMs on my computer, a Win7 and a Win10. But would that drain my poor MacBook Air too much?
    Windows 10 Pro is with the latest adobe flash updates is working fine for me.

https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1170564

Solution number 1 doesn't work for you? What windows 10 version are you on?
    Former BattleOn Minion

If you cannot run trainers please see this thread: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1170564

Thanks
    Weird. When I installed Windows about a week ago, it wasn't working. Uninstalled the security updates (because that was the old solution) and it didn't work, so I just reinstalled the latest updates and now it works completely fine. Guess I tried sol 2 and then 1 first, should've done it 1 and then 2. Thanks for the help!

Thanks
    WOrking ! Thanks

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Thanks

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    very nice ty

Thanks
    Okay so the past few days I've been talking to some people who actually know why this was a problem. Adobe has apparently fixed this problem.

Once a few people confirm this or of this thread doesn't get any responses I'm going to assume it's safe to update without breaking trainers on all OS.
    Former BattleOn Minion

If you cannot run trainers please see this thread: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1170564

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Dab For This Useful Post:

crushingbobs (04-12-2018)

Thanks
    thanks so much

Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab View Post
    Okay so the past few days I've been talking to some people who actually know why this was a problem. Adobe has apparently fixed this problem.

Once a few people confirm this or of this thread doesn't get any responses I'm going to assume it's safe to update without breaking trainers on all OS.
    I can confirm, Flash vers. 29.0.0.140 has fixed all previous problems with shop not loading and insta freeze/crash. Thanks for the heads-up!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to crushingbobs For This Useful Post:

Dab (04-15-2018)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Tyty, working great !

Vouch Count: 50+

Quote Originally Posted by CheatSource View Post
    HARD. STRONG. FAST. Really appreciated the fast and easy trade <3 <3
    Quote Originally Posted by chudblumgrun View Post
    went smoothly and fast. also very cheap. would recommend 10/10 +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyd View Post
    One of the best and most trustable seller for me so far, looking forward for further trades <3
    Quote Originally Posted by RotmgJos View Post
    Awesome service 10/10 would 100% recommend. I would get +1000 vouches if I could.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRustedChemist View Post
    Faster than Keemstar on Cocaine, really nice guy.
    Quote Originally Posted by LoganT1998 View Post
    +1 Purchased 32 Decas trade was fast and easy even after my mistake of sending a echeck the seller was kind enough to cancel the payment and allow me to send it correctly with out being rude.
    Quote Originally Posted by Baplogg View Post
    Extremely nice guy, will absoutely trade again
    Quote Originally Posted by Jebit View Post
    +Vouch. Dude was super chill and patient. Highly recommend buying from this seller.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Nice one broski

Thanks
    good job bro

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast