Thread: World War III

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by cornerpath View Post
    Well for one if you read the bible you would know human wrote it, and the reason why christians wont kill is because "Who without sin cast the first stone" Jesus killed that act back in matthew. Also christianity has nothing to do with the bible, christianity is nothing but A diabolical institution created by man. Christianity majoriy of these churches will tell you the laws are done away with, you can get to heaven by only believing in Jesus. which is not true
    Damn, you are clearly missing the point mate, I clearly said that the book was written by Humans, now how would I know that? Because I'm not sucked into some hard written, fake book that is misleading by every term that you can possibly think of, Jesus cannot simply kill an act that has been part of the book for many centuries and years to come, Jesus didn't make the book therefore he cannot kill an act of it either, making it seem like he can is a lie within of the belief of someone who is sucked into lies, if Christianity has nothing to do with the book, then the book itself wouldn't exist, nothing in this world is based of some "matrix" or "Jesus" doings, if it was anything like that then we wouldn't be evil to each other, we wouldn't be having this website up and running, many of the sites similar to this wouldn't exist if it was all upon Jesus and his doing, every terrorism wouldn't be happening at this time and World War I, World War II, World War III wouldn't been happening/happen or wouldn't be in our minds, so sit back with your stupidity.

No now I know why you don't believe the bible, its not because you think the bible is Bs, it's because of christianity. Christianity lied to you and said God is just all love! All hugs and Kisses and passing out teddy bears. So you believed that at one point and when you gotten older you looked at reality and seen horrinle things in the world, then you said how can GOD be love when all of this is happeing.
    I don't think Bible is bullshit because of the religious, I am literally saying that it's bullshit without putting a lot of thought into it, cos I'm not a sucker who believes things that aren't really there or were there to begin with, people are given a book of bible, read it, and then suddenly a lot of them start to believe it, a fool would be that, I'm not a fool, I believe something that I can see with my eyes, feel with my hand, smell it like it was supposed to be smelled, therefore something that doesn't exist and/or isn't there is what I will never believe, I'm not a sinner because of my different views of something that has been a lie to many years before me and will be lies many years to come and even after I'm no longer part of the living.

christanity is all A lie
    Laws are done away with
    God is only LOve
    White Jesus
    Celebrate pegan holidays
    On this point, you can literally kill yourself, because I'm literally feed up with this idiocy and the realm of "World War III" it hasn't happened now, i'm sure it won't happen for awhile unless North Korea is going to do something, even if they are doing something to Guam doesn't mean that it will cause a World War III, unless whole US army from America and EU are going there to fight them, anyways, don't quote me cos I don't want to go through the pain of getting dumber by second, if you do so, I will not read it.
    Reputation power: 56
    If I helped you in any way or shape of form, it's always appreciated to thank or give a rep!

| [ Rules ] | [ Market Place ] | [ Scammers Grave ] | [ Report a scammer ] |

Achievements:
    News Force - 08-23-2018 - 10-02-2018
    Middleman - 05-09-20 - 19-12-2020
    Former Staff - 19-12-2020 - On-going

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dot View Post

Damn, you are clearly missing the point mate, I clearly said that the book was written by Humans, now how would I know that? Because I'm not sucked into some hard written, fake book that is misleading by every term that you can possibly think of, Jesus cannot simply kill an act that has been part of the book for many centuries and years to come, Jesus didn't make the book therefore he cannot kill an act of it either, making it seem like he can is a lie within of the belief of someone who is sucked into lies, if Christianity has nothing to do with the book, then the book itself wouldn't exist, nothing in this world is based of some "matrix" or "Jesus" doings, if it was anything like that then we wouldn't be evil to each other, we wouldn't be having this website up and running, many of the sites similar to this wouldn't exist if it was all upon Jesus and his doing, every terrorism wouldn't be happening at this time and World War I, World War II, World War III wouldn't been happening/happen or wouldn't be in our minds, so sit back with your stupidity.

I don't think Bible is bullshit because of the religious, I am literally saying that it's bullshit without putting a lot of thought into it, cos I'm not a sucker who believes things that aren't really there or were there to begin with, people are given a book of bible, read it, and then suddenly a lot of them start to believe it, a fool would be that, I'm not a fool, I believe something that I can see with my eyes, feel with my hand, smell it like it was supposed to be smelled, therefore something that doesn't exist and/or isn't there is what I will never believe, I'm not a sinner because of my different views of something that has been a lie to many years before me and will be lies many years to come and even after I'm no longer part of the living.

On this point, you can literally kill yourself, because I'm literally feed up with this idiocy and the realm of "World War III" it hasn't happened now, i'm sure it won't happen for awhile unless North Korea is going to do something, even if they are doing something to Guam doesn't mean that it will cause a World War III, unless whole US army from America and EU are going there to fight them, anyways, don't quote me cos I don't want to go through the pain of getting dumber by second, if you do so, I will not read it.
    Dude christianity has nothing to do with the bible lol See that the problem with you people you keep believing in christanity. How do you know it's A lie? Do you have any proof the bible is A lie, was you around 2000 years ago durig the exodus? If you do not believe the bible you do realzie its not for you.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Well, if WWIII does happen, no one will "win".. probably all gonna be dead cause radiation

I always +rep back. (Not on neutral +rep)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Dude christianity has nothing to do with the bible lol See that the problem with you people you keep believing in christanity. How do you know it's A lie? Do you have any proof the bible is A lie, was you around 2000 years ago durig the exodus? If you do not believe the bible you do realzie its not for you.
    How does the Christianity has nothing to do with the book? How can you remotely think that I believe in Christianity? How do I know it's a lie? Do you ever read yourself before you are replying? Because to me, you really aren't, how do YOU know Christianity is a lie? That's what you told me, so back up with some good evidence before you put down such an insignificant claim? Yes, I do, the book was written by Human who most likely didn't believe in some fictional Jesus like most nowadays morons with nothing to back it off but their damn false prophet with their false Bible with fake writings in it.
    If I helped you in any way or shape of form, it's always appreciated to thank or give a rep!

Achievements:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    @cornerpath ever heard of Pastor Anderson? He is probably someone you understand best.

(Note: Biblical prophecy theory is reliant on the idea that the bible is truth. To do that you need:

1. Information in the bible that was never known by anyone else before or during that time (such as certain mathematical or scientific equations) or at the very least teaches these EXTREMELY important concepts (such as the scientific method) that help keep a person objective in their life. That is not the case. There is no mathematical or scientific equation blatantly in the bible. It doesn't teach chemistry or biology (truthful chem or bio). There is no technological information in the bible (if there was then imagine how much more influence nations that believed in Christianity would be). They don't teach people to be objective and to use the scientific method. They teach people to be as dogmatic to the leader/leaders as possible, like every other religion. This makes it no different to a cult in my eyes.

2. It has proven prophecies in the book that couldn't be a coincidence. The key here is that your prophecy has to be as blatant as possible and supported by evidence from texts not connected in the bible. This is not the case. ALL potential prophecies are either unproven or are too cryptic to be considered a prophecy without any coincidence

3. There can't be any discrepancies in the information in the bible.

Thanks

How does the Christianity has nothing to do with the book? How can you remotely think that I believe in Christianity? How do I know it's a lie? Do you ever read yourself before you are replying? Because to me, you really aren't, how do YOU know Christianity is a lie? That's what you told me, so back up with some good evidence before you put down such an insignificant claim? Yes, I do, the book was written by Human who most likely didn't believe in some fictional Jesus like most nowadays morons with nothing to back it off but their damn false prophet with their false Bible with fake writings in it.
    I can prove christanity is A lie but would I be wasting time proving an atheist? I'm just saying.. What christanity Teach is waaay different from what the bible say

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Ahlwong View Post
    Well Revelation claims the 4 major nations will go to war together once all the signs of the second coming occurs (we've seen the majority pass)

If World War III does occur between USA, Russia, China, and North Korea, it will be no doubt another sign that the second coming is nearby, although we still cannot tell whether it will be in this century or the next since God is not bounded by time and wants to give us, Christians, the most time to spread the Good News.
    I seen jesus he told me all good his flight delayed for 48 years.

You have enemies? Good, that means you stood up for something.
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    It's very unlikely that it will happen, and if it does, being in NA is the best/safest place to be for it.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    I can prove christanity is A lie but would I be wasting time proving an atheist? I'm just saying.. What christanity Teach is waaay different from what the bible say
    Then start to prove? I never said what do I believe, did I? I didn't directly point out that I'm an atheist and/or I directly pointed out that I'm not Christian, so making an assumption without knowing my religion is kinda dumb, and I really wanna know how are you going to wiggle your way out of this situation without looking dumb

Achievements:

Thanks

Then start to prove? I never said what do I believe, did I? I didn't directly point out that I'm an atheist and/or I directly pointed out that I'm not Christian, so making an assumption without knowing my religion is kinda dumb, and I really wanna know how are you going to wiggle your way out of this situation without looking dumb

What are you talking about you just called the book Bs either you believe in it or not. I'm pretty sure you heard of "context clues" I can read the context of your statments and make judgements based on what you wrote. What so hard for you to understand christanity has nothing to do with the bible?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    i doubt there will be a WWIII , its all just hype .

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    What are you talking about you just called the book Bs either you believe in it or not. I'm pretty sure you heard of "context clues" I can read the context of your statments and make judgements based on what you wrote. What so hard for you to understand christanity has nothing to do with the bible?
    "I can prove christanity is A lie but would I be wasting time proving an atheist? I'm just saying.. What christanity Teach is waaay different from what the bible say"

Again; START TO PROVE THEN

Achievements:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    FYI the Bible is split in 2 parts.

Old Testament (Jewish beliefs) and the New Testament (where the fundamentals of Christianity branch from, whilst also including Old Testament)

Either way, Elon Musk said the truth. WWIII will begin not by nukes but by AI
    News Force Head Editor from 09/14/2018 - 03/02/2020
    Publicist from 11/23/2017 - 06/07/2019
    Global Moderator since 09/24/2017
    Minion+ from 04/16/2017 - 09/24/2017
    Market Place Minion from 04/16/2017 - 09/24/2017
    Minecraft Minion from 02/23/2017 - 09/24/2017
    Realm of the Mad God Minion from 11/06/2016 - 09/24/2017

Middleman from 09/14/2016 - 09/24/2017
    News Force Editor from 08/23/2016 - 09/14/2018
    News Force (Section of the Week) from 03/21/2016 - 07/17/2017
    News Force (User News) from 10/18/2015 - 09/14/2018

Donator since 03/16/2015
    Realm of the Mad God Editor from 05/20/2014 - 07/08/2014
    Member since 12/23/2012

Thanks

"I can prove christanity is A lie but would I be wasting time proving an atheist? I'm just saying.. What christanity Teach is waaay different from what the bible say"

Again; START TO PROVE THEN
    I gave you outlines and you still believe in that diabolical Christianity. Okay, show me where it says God loves everybody??I guess I'll start with that, show me where these Christians get that crazy lie from?? I swear its no where in the bibical text KJV

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Ahlwong View Post
    FYI the Bible is split in 2 parts.

Old Testament (Jewish beliefs) and the New Testament (where the fundamentals of Christianity branch from, whilst also including Old Testament)

Either way, Elon Musk said the truth. WWIII will begin not by nukes but by AI
    Dunno about this. Pretty sure we have a long way to go to creating AIs that can do more than simple/semi-complex tasks. With all this impending nuclear arms race in Asia we might be closer to WW3 than anyone thinks.

THE EYE OF AN ADMINISTRATOR IS UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO IM GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE IM GONNA BE

"First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you lose.” - Dave84311

HAVING VIRTUAL DETOX

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast