Thanks

Exclamation CLAN MEMBER LISTING

Good afternoon all,
    I am posting in this forum because what I am asking for requires people with knowledge of source code or debugging of it.
    So my question is, In the game you can search for clans and apply. I know this is being pulled from a website because I can access the clan listing via my web browser. The issue is that I want to be able to view members associated with those clans; and since you can view your clan and its members, I'm sure there is a link that the information is being requested from.

Does any have the knowledge to see what the url is that the game pulls the clan members from? And if its a big deal and don't want people to know about it, can you just PM me?

The reason why I ask is because I'm almost done with my website which shows exp/ week, player rankings and bans. My problem is that I have only 200 of 2+million players and CA doesn't allow clan information to be passed via the api.

This would mean a lot if someone found that info?

Thanks everyone for your time.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by d133294 View Post
    Good afternoon all,
    I am posting in this forum because what I am asking for requires people with knowledge of source code or debugging of it.
    So my question is, In the game you can search for clans and apply. I know this is being pulled from a website because I can access the clan listing via my web browser. The issue is that I want to be able to view members associated with those clans; and since you can view your clan and its members, I'm sure there is a link that the information is being requested from.

Does any have the knowledge to see what the url is that the game pulls the clan members from? And if its a big deal and don't want people to know about it, can you just PM me?

The reason why I ask is because I'm almost done with my website which shows exp/ week, player rankings and bans. My problem is that I have only 200 of 2+million players and CA doesn't allow clan information to be passed via the api.

This would mean a lot if someone found that info?

Thanks everyone for your time.
    to make it short , you need the request that gets the clan members?
    EDIT :
    Code:
    https://profile.combatarms.nexon.net/en/api/ProfilePlayerV2/Akane*?callback=executeParce&_=1504948913131
    just change Akane* with the player name and u'll get the player info , clanname is what u need , check if userstatus = ACTIVE , you can have fun playing with the other info
    don't blame me if FBI broke ur front door
    Last edited by 96neko; 09-09-2017 at 03:33 AM. Reason: added some info

Thanks

Question

Quote Originally Posted by Akane* View Post
    to make it short , you need the request that gets the clan members?
    EDIT :
    Code:
    https://profile.combatarms.nexon.net/en/api/ProfilePlayerV2/Akane*?callback=executeParce&_=1504948913131
    just change Akane* with the player name and u'll get the player info , clanname is what u need , check if userstatus = ACTIVE , you can have fun playing with the other info
    don't blame me if FBI broke ur front door
    Thanks for the reply Akane,
    but i need member listing per clan. I already pull that information from the url you provided and it lacks clan name. I was wondering if there is something in the game code that pulls member listing from the clan they are in; via a url or something.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Thanks for the reply Akane,
    but i need member listing per clan. I already pull that information from the url you provided and it lacks clan name. I was wondering if there is something in the game code that pulls member listing from the clan they are in; via a url or something.
    that's easy but is it using c++/php or what !

Thanks
    i dont understand your answer akane. Im using php to get the results of a player using ajax, however this requires manual entry of the playername.

Is there anyway to pm you so i can give you my site name and the url i was referencing on my original post?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    i dont understand your answer akane. Im using php to get the results of a player using ajax, however this requires manual entry of the playername.

Is there anyway to pm you so i can give you my site name and the url i was referencing on my original post?
    pm me here or just use skype ; press the skype icon under my avatar