Thanks

Fastest mission to play for money with teleport.

I want to make money in GTAO on PC quickly and without using money hacks like ped drop or stealth money (ik itīs outdated).

Teleporting and godmode is fine to me, what mission should i play to grind the money as fast as possible ?
    Heists are shitty because of the other players and i dont have friends who play gta

Thanks
    Can I ask why you don't want to do ped drops or stealth money (Off topic) just wondering?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by YBSB Corporation View Post
    Can I ask why you don't want to do ped drops or stealth money (Off topic) just wondering?
    Not hard to work out stealth money can get you banned and if you use ped drops it don't take Genius to work out that you been using cheat
    talking to idiot is most frustrating thing ever

Thanks
    what he said

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by realdealxx View Post
    Not hard to work out stealth money can get you banned and if you use ped drops it don't take Genius to work out that you been using cheat

Considering paid menus can actually make it so the money doesn't show up in social club stats with stealth money and it's completely not detected I'm not too sure what your talking about i'm sat on 300bill for the last week and no bans or warnings, same with over 6 friends.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Considering paid menus can actually make it so the money doesn't show up in social club stats with stealth money and it's completely not detected I'm not too sure what your talking about i'm sat on 300bill for the last week and no bans or warnings, same with over 6 friends.
    And this where ppl make a mistake you are deluded to think that they not detected just cause you not banned yet means nothing R* can instant ban and delay ban that can takes days weeks even months some times you really think R* can't see that thousands of ppl are all of sudden getting millions of igc in seconds minutes trust me one day they will do mass banning like they always do

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by realdealxx View Post
    And this where ppl make a mistake you are deluded to think that they not detected just cause you not banned yet means nothing R* can instant ban and delay ban that can takes days weeks even months some times you really think R* can't see that thousands of ppl are all of sudden getting millions of igc in seconds minutes trust me one day they will do mass banning like they always do
    Really because there was a ban wave in April and me nor my friends were a part of that either with millions of modded cash from Stealth recovery services. So I wouldn't really call myself deluded or my friends when we just have pretty safe methods to not get caught? Why do you think there's Services on MPGH for GTA V services and quiet a few do get appraisal for there services and for not having there customers banned even weeks and months after purchasing transactions?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Really because there was a ban wave in April and me nor my friends were a part of that either with millions of modded cash from Stealth recovery services. So I wouldn't really call myself deluded or my friends when we just have pretty safe methods to not get caught? Why do you think there's Services on MPGH for GTA V services and quiet a few do get appraisal for there services and for not having there customers banned even weeks and months after purchasing transactions?
    Cause if you look most of ppl that do recovery services on here have their own menu that is completely private and most use different methods ppl that do recovery services with paid menus end up stopping with in 2 weeks cause no one will use them but like I said ur deluded to think that R* doesn't know about but ur soon see when ban wave hits and takes nearly every one out that used stealth money

Thanks
    try the 4. mission, with the man "restriction 2 "