Thanks

DHL SHIPMENT ON HOLD???

I ordered a bunch of stuff from UO like 3 weeks ago and they shipped with some random shipping company... Ascendia or something. Ascendia then partnered with DHL to complete the final mile of the delivery. For the last 6 days tracking has been saying "Shipment on Hold" at Cincinnati HUB... I called DHL and they said my package failed inspection with customs... it's literally just clothes. And then I called UO and their lines are down due to Hurricane Irma...

What the fuck am I supposed to do? Is customs going to seize a package of clothes? All the reps seem retarded as fuck.

Thanks
    Holding happens every time when an item is over $15, at least in my country. Then I tell them to get the package from the customs and they deliver it to me (although not quite, if it get's hold I have to go and pick it up myself) and pay a transportation fee. It happens only if I order outside the continent, otherwise doesn't.

When an item gets hold they should have called you and inform you about the ways to get it. But no, they will not seize it.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by lucellent View Post
    Holding happens every time when an item is over $15, at least in my country. Then I tell them to get the package from the customs and they deliver it to me (although not quite, if it get's hold I have to go and pick it up myself) and pay a transportation fee. It happens only if I order outside the continent, otherwise doesn't.

When an item gets hold they should have called you and inform you about the ways to get it. But no, they will not seize it.
    It's in hold in Cincinnati, I don't even live in the USA. Also duties and taxes are prepaid on the shipment... DHL says it failed inspection by customs

Thanks
    My Mood
    Drunk
    Quote Originally Posted by Rakeshsharma View Post
    I ordered a bunch of stuff from UO like 3 weeks ago and they shipped with some random shipping company... Ascendia or something. Ascendia then partnered with DHL to complete the final mile of the delivery. For the last 6 days tracking has been saying "Shipment on Hold" at Cincinnati HUB... I called DHL and they said my package failed inspection with customs... it's literally just clothes. And then I called UO and their lines are down due to Hurricane Irma...

What the fuck am I supposed to do? Is customs going to seize a package of clothes? All the reps seem retarded as fuck.
    Wait for the company to open their lines and get your refund. Once you get the refund try dealing with DHL to get it cleared.

Thanks
    DHL has now returned the package to urban without my consent at all... does this mean I can no longer do an urban outfitters order because they will be refunding me for the package that was returned to them...?

Thanks
    DHL has now returned the package to urban without my consent at all... does this mean I can no longer do an urban outfitters order because they will be refunding me for the package that was returned to them...?
    You can still refund. Just order again.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    They will most probably release the package.. It's all good man

I always +rep back. (Not on neutral +rep)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by PrOgResS View Post
    They will most probably release the package.. It's all good man
    Customs refused it and it went back to urban outfitters

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Customs refused it and it went back to urban outfitters
    rip mate ;(

I always +rep back. (Not on neutral +rep)