Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired

Angry Seriously Fuck p (layerup)

Reasons not to ever SELL on ******** ever.
    1. P(layerup) has their own type of Middleman service to make sure the buyer 100 percent does not get scammed. Sounds good, right? WRONG. This fucking service fucks the seller up so much its not even funny. I'm not even exaggerating, I sold a couple Lords Mobile accounts on their a while back and I had to wait 3 FUCKING MONTHS to actually get my money. The buyer paid the MM which then pays me but for some retarded ass reason I had to wait months to receive my payment. So this guy had my account whereas I was sitting here with my thumb up my ass waiting to receive a measly 200 bucks. (I only received 180 of that)

2.The customer support sucks dick. Good luck trying to get any response out of any of them. They'll pretty much just copy and paste bunch of bullshit instead of answering questions or just won't respond at all.

3. Purposely mislead people on their guides. On their guides it says it takes 24-48 hours to receive payment which is completely bullshit. It's just a ploy to scam buyers for that $$$$. What they really mean is they'll have you wait months to get your money and at the end their cut + any other transaction cuts + 3 months waiting = finally receive your money pretty much.

I could name more but honestly I'm done venting lol. Just don't sell to P(layerup) no matter how legit it looks. It's garbage.
    Always confirm you are talking to me. I will always accept the request for proof from anyone. Beware of impersonators.

Thanks
    Tried it once, never going back lol. It's shit,