Thread: Berserk 1.6

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Biney View Post
    Alright, could you paste your bot here then so I can take a look at it?
    Is this what you want?
    {"Commands":[{"Text":"Join: Vault Security (1 Hero) [Private]","Type":2,"Monster":null,"Item":null,"ItemType":0 ,"Quantity":null,"Map":{"Key":"Vault Security (1 Hero)","Value":138},"IsPrivateMap":true,"Position" :{"x":0.0,"y":0.0,"z":0.0,"magnitude":0.0,"sqrMagn itude":0.0},"Teleport":false,"NPC":null,"Delay":0} ,{"Text":"Kill all monsters [Teleport]","Type":9,"Monster":null,"Item":null,"ItemType":0 ,"Quantity":null,"Map":{"Key":null,"Value":0},"IsP rivateMap":false,"Position":{"x":0.0,"y":0.0,"z":0 .0,"magnitude":0.0,"sqrMagnitude":0.0},"Teleport": true,"NPC":null,"Delay":0},{"Text":"Rest","Type":1 1,"Monster":null,"Item":null,"ItemType":0,"Quantit y":null,"Map":{"Key":null,"Value":0},"IsPrivateMap ":false,"Position":{"x":0.0,"y":0.0,"z":0.0,"magni tude":0.0,"sqrMagnitude":0.0},"Teleport":false,"NP C":null,"Delay":0},{"Text":"Jump to next dungeon","Type":10,"Monster":null,"Item":null,"Ite mType":0,"Quantity":null,"Map":{"Key":null,"Value" :0},"IsPrivateMap":false,"Position":{"x":0.0,"y":0 .0,"z":0.0,"magnitude":0.0,"sqrMagnitude":0.0},"Te leport":false,"NPC":null,"Delay":0},{"Text":"Sell: Peach Froot:3","Type":12,"Monster":null,"Item":"Peach Froot","ItemType":0,"Quantity":"3","Map":{"Key":nu ll,"Value":0},"IsPrivateMap":false,"Position":{"x" :0.0,"y":0.0,"z":0.0,"magnitude":0.0,"sqrMagnitude ":0.0},"Teleport":false,"NPC":null,"Delay":0}],"Skills":[{"Text":"1: Guardian Strike","Index":1},{"Text":"2: Dragon's Breath","Index":2},{"Text":"3: Healing Strike","Index":3},{"Text":"4: Guardian's Oath","Index":4},{"Text":"1: Poison Strike","Index":1},{"Text":"2: Spin Kick","Index":2},{"Text":"3: Scorpion Tail Strike","Index":3},{"Text":"4: Stealth","Index":4},{"Text":"1: Vorpal Strike","Index":1},{"Text":"2: Rending Cut","Index":2},{"Text":"3: Whirlwind","Index":3},{"Text":"4: War Cry","Index":4},{"Text":"1: Fireball","Index":1},{"Text":"2: Lightning Strike","Index":2},{"Text":"3: Magic Shockwave","Index":3},{"Text":"4: Mana Shield","Index":4}],"Loot":["Security Badge","Small Health Potion","Peach Froot","*","Small Mana Potion"],"Quests":[],"AutoRelogin":true,"Server":"Red Dragon","BotDelay":1000,"SkipCutscenes":true,"Jump WhileWalking":false}

Threadstarter
    We are the CONTRIBUFORCE
    Contributor
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by jeppe2115 View Post
    Is this what you want?
    {"Commands":[{"Text":"Join: Vault Security (1 Hero) [Private]","Type":2,"Monster":null,"Item":null,"ItemType":0 ,"Quantity":null,"Map":{"Key":"Vault Security (1 Hero)","Value":138},"IsPrivateMap":true,"Position" :{"x":0.0,"y":0.0,"z":0.0,"magnitude":0.0,"sqrMagn itude":0.0},"Teleport":false,"NPC":null,"Delay":0} ,{"Text":"Kill all monsters [Teleport]","Type":9,"Monster":null,"Item":null,"ItemType":0 ,"Quantity":null,"Map":{"Key":null,"Value":0},"IsP rivateMap":false,"Position":{"x":0.0,"y":0.0,"z":0 .0,"magnitude":0.0,"sqrMagnitude":0.0},"Teleport": true,"NPC":null,"Delay":0},{"Text":"Rest","Type":1 1,"Monster":null,"Item":null,"ItemType":0,"Quantit y":null,"Map":{"Key":null,"Value":0},"IsPrivateMap ":false,"Position":{"x":0.0,"y":0.0,"z":0.0,"magni tude":0.0,"sqrMagnitude":0.0},"Teleport":false,"NP C":null,"Delay":0},{"Text":"Jump to next dungeon","Type":10,"Monster":null,"Item":null,"Ite mType":0,"Quantity":null,"Map":{"Key":null,"Value" :0},"IsPrivateMap":false,"Position":{"x":0.0,"y":0 .0,"z":0.0,"magnitude":0.0,"sqrMagnitude":0.0},"Te leport":false,"NPC":null,"Delay":0},{"Text":"Sell: Peach Froot:3","Type":12,"Monster":null,"Item":"Peach Froot","ItemType":0,"Quantity":"3","Map":{"Key":nu ll,"Value":0},"IsPrivateMap":false,"Position":{"x" :0.0,"y":0.0,"z":0.0,"magnitude":0.0,"sqrMagnitude ":0.0},"Teleport":false,"NPC":null,"Delay":0}],"Skills":[{"Text":"1: Guardian Strike","Index":1},{"Text":"2: Dragon's Breath","Index":2},{"Text":"3: Healing Strike","Index":3},{"Text":"4: Guardian's Oath","Index":4},{"Text":"1: Poison Strike","Index":1},{"Text":"2: Spin Kick","Index":2},{"Text":"3: Scorpion Tail Strike","Index":3},{"Text":"4: Stealth","Index":4},{"Text":"1: Vorpal Strike","Index":1},{"Text":"2: Rending Cut","Index":2},{"Text":"3: Whirlwind","Index":3},{"Text":"4: War Cry","Index":4},{"Text":"1: Fireball","Index":1},{"Text":"2: Lightning Strike","Index":2},{"Text":"3: Magic Shockwave","Index":3},{"Text":"4: Mana Shield","Index":4}],"Loot":["Security Badge","Small Health Potion","Peach Froot","*","Small Mana Potion"],"Quests":[],"AutoRelogin":true,"Server":"Red Dragon","BotDelay":1000,"SkipCutscenes":true,"Jump WhileWalking":false}
    Yes it is, thanks. I'll test this shortly.

Thanks
    works for me but no idea how the questing works

Thanks
    Like have the list of ids and their respective names, like a reference. I know we already have the entire list here but for those who prefer it on the bot itself.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Biney View Post
    Great. What do you think of the change where Berserk sort of takes over the game window?

You input the name of the item you want to sell, and the quantity.

If the item exists and its quantity is the same as specified or more, it will sell as many as you specified.

If the item exists and its quantity is greater than 0 but less than the specified quantity, it sells however many you currently have.
    The sell option works fine. I just didnt set it up correctly.

- - - Updated - - -

Biney,
    Did u look into that Kill Monster bug?
    It kinda works with most of the monsters but on Steelfang, it doesn't work.
    I tried the option ' kill monster for' but couldn't get it to work.
    Some help would be appreciated.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    i followed every step, yet the aqw3d crashes when i open the berserk1.6

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Thankyou , it works like charm also with some bots that i made...thankyou

Thanks
    im not even making it that far, I folled all the steps as accurate as possible and when I open the berserk app it says "found excicuting" then stops working with windows looking for a solution ?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by lucifux View Post
    im not even making it that far, I folled all the steps as accurate as possible and when I open the berserk app it says "found excicuting" then stops working with windows looking for a solution ?
    Delete your existing aq3d folder in steam. Open steam n do a fresh download. Now use this new files n follow the steps for the bot. Should work

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by orges1996 View Post
    Thankyou , it works like charm also with some bots that i made...thankyou

The kill monster option working for u? Mines extremely glitchy

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Yep it works i just made a simple bot with the Kill Monster option and it works ....you just have to put the name of the item in the lot menu also in the item name box for example like in the picture below _if i mange to upload it _....i've tried it on the bank vault dungeon
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails
    Capture 1.JPG  

Capture 2.JPG  

Thanks
    Whenever i start up the bot after a few seconds it says AQW3D Bot has stopped working and closes

Thanks
    i keep getting this error "msvcp140.dll was not found. Reinstalling the program may fix this problem" i have tried reinstalling it 3 times following all the steps but wont seem to work

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Ricey View Post
    i keep getting this error "msvcp140.dll was not found. Reinstalling the program may fix this problem" i have tried reinstalling it 3 times following all the steps but wont seem to work
    Do you have this installed? Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2015
    The Cash Must Flow

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by asamortal View Post
    Do you have this installed? Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2015
    Yes i have done that so im quite confused right now

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    it keeps coming up with AQ3D Bot has stopped working i have tried this 3 times step by step uninstalled the game not sure what to do
    <3

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast