Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed

Do you really believe?

I have came across many threads within MPGH and many of the other places in the internet, and when I see something like that in Facebook, then I always have an argument or a point to make about it "I don't care if there is or there isn't, people live in a dumb dream and that dumb dream is believing something that in reality doesn't exist, so god bless stupidity" - It's so obvious that people believe in something that in real life or in real reality doesn't exist, and part of me feels bad when it comes to those individuals
    Reputation power: 56
    If I helped you in any way or shape of form, it's always appreciated to thank or give a rep!

| [ Rules ] | [ Market Place ] | [ Scammers Grave ] | [ Report a scammer ] |

Achievements:
    News Force - 08-23-2018 - 10-02-2018
    Middleman - 05-09-20 - 19-12-2020
    Former Staff - 19-12-2020 - On-going

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Let them believe in whatever they want to believe in, their lives and decisions to make anyhow. I personally understand your point since I'm a skeptical myself, but the promise that god really exists is beyond you and me, people have been spreading it throughout the years and there's nothing that can be done about it at this point. Besides, I don't actually see it as if it was a harmful or bad thing since multiple people whom I know of were once on the edge of killing themselves and didn't do it due to believing that god does exist and holding themselves so tight to that belief in hopes that no matter how hard or bad things could get, the next day would be better. There are the religion fanatics, of course, who take things too far and claim they've proceeded with them in honor of god, but that's just a really silly excuse. They're the only and only ones that should be held accountable for their actions.
    Last edited by Blizzard.; 09-17-2017 at 08:46 AM.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Blizzard. For This Useful Post:

Charion (09-17-2017)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Nope, I passed the "god is real" stage at 12.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    nope. I only believe in what I can see or what has been proven

THE EYE OF AN ADMINISTRATOR IS UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO IM GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE IM GONNA BE

"First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you lose.” - Dave84311

HAVING VIRTUAL DETOX

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Dave84311 For This Useful Post:

Charion (09-20-2017)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Some people are so devoted to something that can't be proven, it's like they're brainwashed..

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by DoubleDutch View Post
    Some people are so devoted to something that can't be proven, it's like they're brainwashed..
    Except for the religion fanatics who often take things too far, there's nothing bad about believing that god does exist if we consider what I originally posted.
    Last edited by Blizzard.; 09-19-2017 at 11:42 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by DoubleDutch View Post
    That's the point, we all are brainwashed to believe that there is someone up there controlling the universum, but is there? In reality people believe whatever someone says or someone has written in a book that wasn't made by someone named Jesus, Allah, or whatever the other Gods are name as, everyone who reads Bible is brainwashed, would totally be up to seeing someone actually try to disapprove everyone and say, yes there is someone or something that's controlling how things go, but until that someone who is mature enough with proper proof hasn't come, I won't believe anyone or their damned books that wasn't written by Jesus and wasn't written by any other God.

This whole religious rolleroast is just a joke within.
    If I helped you in any way or shape of form, it's always appreciated to thank or give a rep!

Achievements:

Thanks
    Yes the Christians are brainwashed but as for the people who actually, read it, they are not.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by cornerpath View Post
    Yes the Christians are brainwashed but as for the people who actually, read it, they are not.
    Keep telling that to yourself.

Achievements:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    Personally I think religion is all just a big brainwash.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by kiwi5 View Post
    Personally I think religion is all just a big brainwash.
    It truly is.

Achievements:

Thanks
    if you don't believe that god exists, then you haven't done your research, maybe you need some enlightenment on that subject.
    I'll give you a scientific example, and don't tell that science isn't real too lol
    do you believe in karma? the circle of balance, anything exits because of another thing, we don't exist if it wasn't for animals and plants .... and so on.
    how did the big bang happen? scientists say, another big bang caused the big bang, well that still begs the question, who set off the first original big bang??????
    what is matter? how did matter come to existence?
    imagine darkness, and nothingness, and then matter existed just out of nothing, we believe in it because we question it.
    do you ever question yourself such questions?
    i mean I asked that question when I was 6 years old lol
    religion has nothing to do with politics, do not mix the two, lots of people do that and that's unhealthy.
    instead think of religion as a personal/private choice, and if you're a FREE MAN you can choose whatever you want.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by seamaster11031 View Post
    if you don't believe that god exists, then you haven't done your research, maybe you need some enlightenment on that subject.
    I'll give you a scientific example, and don't tell that science isn't real too lol
    do you believe in karma? the circle of balance, anything exits because of another thing, we don't exist if it wasn't for animals and plants .... and so on.
    how did the big bang happen? scientists say, another big bang caused the big bang, well that still begs the question, who set off the first original big bang??????
    what is matter? how did matter come to existence?
    imagine darkness, and nothingness, and then matter existed just out of nothing, we believe in it because we question it.
    do you ever question yourself such questions?
    i mean I asked that question when I was 6 years old lol
    religion has nothing to do with politics, do not mix the two, lots of people do that and that's unhealthy.
    instead think of religion as a personal/private choice, and if you're a FREE MAN you can choose whatever you want.
    How can a GOD be real when humans came before God? Jesus was executed in front of people before Millinums, so how would u the idiot would be knowing whatever or not God be real? By using your logic, then God would been first before humans, but it isn't like you think it is.

Born c. 4 BC[a]
    Judea, Roman Empire[5]
    Died c. 30/33 AD[b]
    (aged 33–36)
    Jerusalem, Judea, Roman Empire

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jesus

Maybe brainwashed people should do research themselves than share some really ignorant stuff out of their ass.

A lot of you tell others to do proper research, but fail one thing, link their own research that makes them believe that God is real, ignorance only goes this far, stupidity of ones self goes beyonder.
    Last edited by Charion; 09-22-2017 at 06:57 AM.

Achievements:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    If there was a god riot would unban all of my accounts

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Maelificent For This Useful Post:

kiwi5 (09-22-2017)

Thanks
    My Mood